Trump has not just quit on Coronavirus (pandemics are hard) he has quit on America.

Here is a thought I keep on having when we shut down the country it was so hospitals would not be over run with victims of the virus. If you go back that is what we we told. What happen then is where I have a problem, we were told many times that we would need to get to herd immunity to beat this virus and different numbers were given on when that would happen. There are people that should not get the virus age, other health problem and so on, they are the ones that need to be careful and maybe shut down until heard immunity is made. What we have done with our nation shutdown is hurt are children's education beyond repair and the economy, ruined many small and large business for much longer than was necessary which slowed down the getting to herd immunity for much longer than would have been if we opened up and let the virus have its way. The virus is going to have it way in spite of our actions only we made it go on for much longer than needed to be. Control that is the word being brought to you by our fine Federal, State and Local Govts.

Most people infected have had my experience. The numbers prove that out. Like any illness, it affects some worse than others. 550k died WITH covid, not necessarily FROM covid. Doubtful I infected others that had a worse time. Contact traced at work (everyone is fine) and isolated as soon as I had symptoms. People are getting the vaccine (you were tooting Biden's horn on this a couple of days ago) but each person need to decide on their own if it makes sense for them or not.

It's clear you're terrified of this thing. That's your right. Me? I didn't enjoy getting sick but I am not terrified of it. What's worse is I followed all the expert guidelines (you know, those "experts" you love) and STILL got it. Because, the virus is going to run its course.

“550,000 died with COVID, not from COVID.” Conspiracy theories usually aren’t your thing. I’m prudent, not terrified. I’m vaccined and wear a mask, and go anywhere I like, as of about two months ago. But, I also know that herd immunity could be reached a lot quicker with more compliance, especially with the vaccine. Every time one of you talks about it not being a serious health hazard, other morons decide not to get the vaccine. One more time, it will run it’s course much quicker and with less fatalities if people listen and comply with the doctors and scientists. By the way, have you had your vaccine?

“550,000 died with COVID, not from COVID.” Conspiracy theories usually aren’t your thing. I’m prudent, not terrified. I’m vaccined and wear a mask, and go anywhere I like, as of about two months ago. But, I also know that herd immunity could be reached a lot quicker with more compliance, especially with the vaccine. Every time one of you talks about it not being a serious health hazard, other morons decide not to get the vaccine. One more time, it will run it’s course much quicker and with less fatalities if people listen and comply with the doctors and scientists. By the way, have you had your vaccine?
It's true. 550k died with the virus, not necessarily from it. Lots of elderly and sick people died.

If you have been vaccinated why in the world are you wearing a mask? Lol. And you didn't go anywhere you wanted until 2 months ago? So you essentially gave up a year of your life out of fear?

To my knowledge I have not talked anyone out of getting a vaccine. But I hang around people that are capable of making decisions on their own. Sounds like you hang with people that need help thinking.

No, I have not had the vaccine yet. I am still in the grace period after having covid.

Here is a thought I keep on having when we shut down the country it was so hospitals would not be over run with victims of the virus. If you go back that is what we we told. What happen then is where I have a problem, we were told many times that we would need to get to herd immunity to beat this virus and different numbers were given on when that would happen. There are people that should not get the virus age, other health problem and so on, they are the ones that need to be careful and maybe shut down until heard immunity is made. What we have done with our nation shutdown is hurt are children's education beyond repair and the economy, ruined many small and large business for much longer than was necessary which slowed down the getting to herd immunity for much longer than would have been if we opened up and let the virus have its way. The virus is going to have it way in spite of our actions only we made it go on for much longer than needed to be. Control that is the word being brought to you by our fine Federal, State and Local Govts.

Work on the grammar. I mean seriously, work on your grammar. Have you noticed that the news on children getting the virus is not as good as it once was. Especially with long term effects. Currently, I agree with you on schools being open, but that has to be constantly revisited. How do you figure that complying with the experts made this last longer? Unless you’re talking about Trump’s lack of leadership. I really don’t understand why you guys think the government is trying to control us and take away our freedoms. To what end? That’s just more stupid conspiracy chit.

IF the masks worked wearing them would delay herd immunity. You might want to read up on the science. Only vaccinations ADD to our achieving herd immunity. Mitigation efforts delay it.

And wearing a mask AFTER getting vaccinated is stupid. It's muddle headed virtue signaling or the sign of a deep fear.

Why would I listen to you when the experts say the opposite? For that matter, why would I listen to you about anything health related. If you had major automobile problems, would you listen to the best repairmen and take their advice, or some moron who believed in conspiracy theories about automobiles?
That's just it, you aren't listening to the experts, as I pointed out, many of us on here have posted numerous articles from experts. Our positions are based on their findings, and of course our own knowledge in areas of science, math, and data analysis. Have you had any college level courses in any of the hard sciences, statistics, or math?

That's just it, you aren't listening to the experts, as I pointed out, many of us on here have posted numerous articles from experts. Our positions are based on their findings, and of course our own knowledge in areas of science, math, and data analysis. Have you had any college level courses in any of the hard sciences, statistics, or math?
You mean like you? Certainly. Advanced degrees and 45 years of work experience. Oh, and enough common sense to laugh off you and the rest of the conspiracy crowd. Lol

You mean like you? Certainly. Advanced degrees and 45 years of work experience. Oh, and enough common sense to laugh off you and the rest of the conspiracy crowd. Lol

And yet, with all those advanced degrees and 45 years of work...... you haven't cited one expert, rather you only repeat what politicians and government employees have thrown against the wall.

I'm not the expert, but many of us have posted a huge amount of info from experts. So you have advanced degrees, but sounds like no actual college level courses in the areas I outlined. This is quite common in today's society. Weird that your common sense wasn't enough to understand that the pores in your mask, are significantly larger than the virus it is supposed to stop.

The expert we are supposed to follow has said...
1. We don't need to wear a mask.
2. We need to wear a mask.
3. We need to wear two masks.

It appears to me that we need a different expert to guide us.

The expert we are supposed to follow has said...
1. We don't need to wear a mask.
2. We need to wear a mask.
3. We need to wear two masks.

It appears to me that we need a different expert to guide us.
Strategies change as science learns more about the disease. It can be frustrating though. First we’re told it’s nothing to worry about, that it’s like a cold. Then we’re told it will be gone by Easter. Then we’re told that hydroxychloroquine and ingesting hand sanitizer will make it go away. Then we’re told that masks and social distancing aren’t needed as we watch our President and several of his advisors get infected after hosting events at the White House. Then we’re told that the death toll will max out at 100,000. And, then we’re told nothing as we watch our leaders do nothing the last five months they are in office. I’ll stick with science. You go ahead and stick with the Trump led conspiracy crowd.

Strategies change as science learns more about the disease. It can be frustrating though. First we’re told it’s nothing to worry about, that it’s like a cold. Then we’re told it will be gone by Easter. Then we’re told that hydroxychloroquine and ingesting hand sanitizer will make it go away. Then we’re told that masks and social distancing aren’t needed as we watch our President and several of his advisors get infected after hosting events at the White House. Then we’re told that the death toll will max out at 100,000. And, then we’re told nothing as we watch our leaders do nothing the last five months they are in office. I’ll stick with science. You go ahead and stick with the Trump led conspiracy crowd.
? you aren't "sticking to science" despite how many times you tell us. You are sticking with whatever the media tells you. I'm guessing you have been vaccinated and are still wearing a mask, right?

You have a bunch of BS, and just a Trump hater. Go ahead and stick with your science, they are wrong a lot too.

? you aren't "sticking to science" despite how many times you tell us. You are sticking with whatever the media tells you. I'm guessing you have been vaccinated and are still wearing a mask, right?
Yes, he has been vaccinated and is still wearing a mask. He admitted it in one of these threads.

Trump didn't say to ingest sanitizer. Why the need to lie?

Wait....you're a liberal, right? Ignore the previous question.

You have a bunch of BS, and just a Trump hater. Go ahead and stick with your science, they are wrong a lot too.
When you guys stop listening to Trump and your party stops being influenced by him I’ll stop evoking his name. Everything I said about him is true. Trump is the Republican Party.