The Great Orange Grifter is Caught Again

Are you guys tired of all the winning of the last 2-3 years? MAGA , and so sorry this is happening to you lmao .

Harry, why did you high tail it off the DeSantis 60 minutes story? Any updates on that one?

Big win for the future President? Tired of al the winning ? What did DeSantis win actually ? I must have missed it . A lot of LOSING the last few years , so bask in this one 'I guess " If you crowing about that ? Must be slim pickens for wins .

I know an interest free loan means you don't pay interest. No need for the redundant explanation.

Well, maybe you need the help. Kind of like see spot run.

Just made it clear that it was LIKE an interest free loan . not an actual one from a bank .

Every realm, every time...Too easy.

Time to go back in time and show your idiocy over the last few years LMAO so wrong so much of the time yet thinks she has it all figured out. It's like the Republican party. Even when they have lost for the last few years over and over, they still act as if they always win . Echo chambers work like that. Tons of back -up a lot of trolling a few people , thinking you're always right and winning . You're not . Not even close

Time to go back in time and show your idiocy over the last few years LMAO so wrong so much of the time yet think she ha sit all figured out. It's like the Republican party. Even when they have lost for the last few years over and over, they still act as if they always win . Echo chambers work like that. Tons of back -up a lot of trolling a few people , thinking you're always right and winning . You're not . Not even close
Was wondering when the EC comment was coming, that is your trademark statement. Show me where I'm wrong, I'll wait. And seriously, do you eat crayons?

Facts are facts . This really happened . If you have proof that the story is fake by all means share it. So your take is it's just made up ? Prove it . Provide your counter facts. Good luck . {{ There aren't any} Did you send money to fight voter fraud that netted NOTHING ? lmao . He had to give back more refunded donation money than any other politician in history , and he asked people for more money to investigate 'Voter fraud" to pay it back so it'[s basically like an interest free loan he got because he didn't pay back any interest. Grifter in chief..
NYT

3 1/2 months removed from returning a Peabody award......

Yeah, that's your go to....

( not a Publix within 30 miles of Palm Beach :ROFLMAO: )

I know an interest free loan means you don't pay interest. No need for the redundant explanation.

Well, maybe you need the help. Kind of like see spot run.
Plenty of people have not got their money back, and never will. You have to request it back through your credit card company. A lot of people aren’t aware enough, or smart enough, to catch on to this latest scam, and Trump is sure not reimbursing anyone who doesn’t demand the refund. Face it, a lot of Trump supporters are part of the “not aware enough, or smart enough” crowd. Imagine the elderly who were robbed by this jackass. The face of the Republican Party. Aren’t you proud?

Plenty of people have not got their money back, and never will. You have to request it back through your credit card company. A lot of people aren’t aware enough, or smart enough, to catch on to this latest scam, and Trump is sure not reimbursing anyone who doesn’t demand the refund. Face it, a lot of Trump supporters are part of the “not aware enough, or smart enough” crowd. Imagine the elderly who were robbed by this jackass. The face of the Republican Party. Aren’t you proud?
Wow you seem really agitated, how much did you send him?

One just has to sit back and laugh at how they can't let the orange man go in peace. Like jilted lovers they have to watch/narrate every move. It is quite funny.

One just has to sit back and laugh at how they can't let the orange man go in peace. Like jilted lovers they have to watch/narrate every move. It is quite funny.

Is he going quietly into the sunset? He is the first potus ever to not concede and election that was not close. He lead an insurrection and is now meddling and grifting. Good news is he is lazy and off social media...doing real politics is too hard for him so media is moving on. He has serious legal problems. Trump Inc has serious legal problems.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Trump was caught again stealing from his cult. The Donald figured out a way to continue to grift money from supporters even after leaving office. More than $120 million total was stolen, and money continues to be stolen. It seems Trump hid prechecked boxes on the donation website set up for campaign contributions that had to be unchecked to stop the contributions from reoccurring week after week. Contributors thought they were making one time donations to Trump only to find out that they needed to uncheck boxes located in the fine print to stop from giving week after week after week. The prechecked boxes were hidden in all kinds of double talk and were difficult to locate and understand. This type of bilk is called a “money bomb” and is a common scam used to steal from the elderly. How many times does Trump have to be caught red handed before his followers realize that he is nothing more than a common crook? Remember, at this time, Trump is the Republican Party.

He cult will continue to support him. And the people on here that swear by him will look the other way or make another excuse for him.Are they will point out something else someone has done

He cult will continue to support him. And the people on here that swear by him will look the other way or make another excuse for him.Are they will point out something else someone has done
They will support Matt gaetz even after he is imprisoned for sex trafficking young girls cuz he supported trump

Is he going quietly into the sunset? He is the first potus ever to not concede and election that was not close. He lead an insurrection and is now meddling and grifting. Good news is he is lazy and off social media...doing real politics is too hard for him so media is moving on. He has serious legal problems. Trump Inc has serious legal problems.
He is gone! Let it go! Lead an insurrection, LOL? My goodness. Has covid taken your brain? We have a new President that appears to be in a little over his head as well. Lets concentrate on the NOW!
I didn't support what the dude was about, I liked his politics. As for Matt Gaetz, if he's guilty he should go to prison. It's actually pretty simple to follow along.

I honestly haven't heard a peep from him except for cpac 2 months ago. But then again I didn't hang on his every word like you. It seems like you pay more attention to him than us "supporters".