The Great Orange Grifter is Caught Again

TrueEagle

Trump was caught again stealing from his cult. The Donald figured out a way to continue to grift money from supporters even after leaving office. More than $120 million total was stolen, and money continues to be stolen. It seems Trump hid prechecked boxes on the donation website set up for campaign contributions that had to be unchecked to stop the contributions from reoccurring week after week. Contributors thought they were making one time donations to Trump only to find out that they needed to uncheck boxes located in the fine print to stop from giving week after week after week. The prechecked boxes were hidden in all kinds of double talk and were difficult to locate and understand. This type of bilk is called a “money bomb” and is a common scam used to steal from the elderly. How many times does Trump have to be caught red handed before his followers realize that he is nothing more than a common crook? Remember, at this time, Trump is the Republican Party.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: y2h

I've had the same problem with my Norton 360 subscription. They keep hitting my credit card each year because I did not notice the autorenew box and have had over $700 deducted from my business card before I caught it.

So I contested the charge and was told tough luck. Then I changed the card number, but my carrier (Chase) decided it was a good idea to give my new card number to Norton so they could do the automatic renewal again. Now i have cancelled the card altogether and informed Chase i will be pursuing legal action against them if they try and bill me on a closed account. Chase warned me when I closed it they may allow automatic renewals to continue to be billed even on a closed account. Must be pretty common way for some places to milk a few dollars.

Trump was caught again stealing from his cult. The Donald figured out a way to continue to grift money from supporters even after leaving office. More than $120 million total was stolen, and money continues to be stolen. It seems Trump hid prechecked boxes on the donation website set up for campaign contributions that had to be unchecked to stop the contributions from reoccurring week after week. Contributors thought they were making one time donations to Trump only to find out that they needed to uncheck boxes located in the fine print to stop from giving week after week after week. The prechecked boxes were hidden in all kinds of double talk and were difficult to locate and understand. This type of bilk is called a “money bomb” and is a common scam used to steal from the wealthy. How many times does Trump have to be caught red handed before his followers realize that he is nothing more than a common crook? Remember, at this time, Trump is the Republican Party.
Where did you copy and paste this from?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Moonbats are so desperate to pivot away from the failing policies of President Potato that they start 2 threads about the same non-story!

BlueBeagle can't even pull it off using his own words!

LOOK! Orange Man!

lmao

1617707534181.png

The Moonbats are so desperate to pivot away from the failing policies of President Potato that they start 2 threads about the same non-story!

BlueBeagle can't even pull it off using his own words!

LOOK! Orange Man!

lmao
Non-story?! LOOK! ORANGE MAN’S BITCH!

Last edited:
Trump was caught again stealing from his cult. The Donald figured out a way to continue to grift money from supporters even after leaving office. More than $120 million total was stolen, and money continues to be stolen. It seems Trump hid prechecked boxes on the donation website set up for campaign contributions that had to be unchecked to stop the contributions from reoccurring week after week. Contributors thought they were making one time donations to Trump only to find out that they needed to uncheck boxes located in the fine print to stop from giving week after week after week. The prechecked boxes were hidden in all kinds of double talk and were difficult to locate and understand. This type of bilk is called a “money bomb” and is a common scam used to steal from the elderly. How many times does Trump have to be caught red handed before his followers realize that he is nothing more than a common crook? Remember, at this time, Trump is the Republican Party.
did you get up to post this...... did someone send this to you?

Slight typo, but again, an opportunity for you to avoid the issue.

I addressed the issue. Here, I'll do it again -- Running around yelling "Orange Squirrel!" because President Potato is failing miserably looks pretty damn desperate.

You people are in panic mode.

lmao

I addressed the issue. Here, I'll do it again -- Running around yelling "Orange Squirrel!" because President Potato is failing miserably looks pretty damn desperate.

You people are in panic mode.

lmao
As much as they hate Trump they are doing everything possible to get him reelected. It's amazing really.

As much as they hate Trump they are doing everything possible to get him reelected. It's amazing really.

ikr

Wait until the realize they're saddled with the un-electable fake African in 2024! The panic will be off the chain!

Good times.

Contributors thought they were making one time donations to Trump only to find out that they needed to uncheck boxes located in the fine print to stop from giving week after week after week.
So you forgot to uncheck those boxes? I'm sympathetic, but we keep reminding you kids over and over - always read that fine print!

Last edited:
From 60 Minutes to NYT.....

:ROFLMAO:

Facts are facts . This really happened . If you have proof that the story is fake by all means share it. So your take is it's just made up ? Prove it . Provide your counter facts. Good luck . {{ There aren't any} Did you send money to fight voter fraud that netted NOTHING ? lmao . He had to give back more refunded donation money than any other politician in history , and he asked people for more money to investigate 'Voter fraud" to pay it back so it'[s basically like an interest free loan he got because he didn't pay back any interest. Grifter in chief..

Facts are facts . This really happened . If you have proof that the story is fake by all means share it. So your take is it's just made up ? Prove it . Provide your counter facts. Good luck . Did you send the money to fight voter fraud that netted NOTHING ? lmao . He had to give back more refunded donation money than any other politician in history , and he asked people for more money to investigate 'Voter fraud" to pay it back so it'[s basically like an interest free loan he got because he didn't pay back any interest. Grifter in chief..
Did he take your lunch money Harry? LMAO if YOU didn't send him money then he's REALLY in your head.