Sheila Jackson Lee is a Total Moron

Purplemojo

Yes, AR15's weigh 200 lbs and fire 50 caliber ammo. What a moron. Why is she reelected? Why would anyone listen to her? Could her constituents be dumber than she is? Is that even possible?

Yes, AR15's weigh 200 lbs and fire 50 caliber ammo. What a moron. Why is she reelected? Why would anyone listen to her? Could her constituents be dumber than she is? Is that even possible?

I'm sure ProV1 will weigh in on this....with some ridiculous argument.

My sister was firing an AR 15 when she was 8 years old. These democrats are obviously wusses who have zero experience with guns

In all honesty we have dumb statements on both sides of the fence, but in truth I can not think of any more dumb than what comes out of the mouths of Democrats of the elected to office kind.

There are some areas of the country that clearly are not on equal footing intelligence wise. Can you imagine if she is the best option they have for a representative what the bottom half must be like? Kind of explains how Biden got elected, as few people in such areas engage the brain.

My sister was firing an AR 15 when she was 8 years old. These democrats are obviously wusses who have zero experience with guns

arms like swartzeneger?

You guys whine about anything. Tell me honestly that you are not both extremely happy and relieved that she knows nothing about that weapon?

arms like swartzeneger?

You guys whine about anything. Tell me honestly that you are not both extremely happy and relieved that she knows nothing about that weapon?
I think the only thing she really knows is how to get elected.

Beyond that, she is a moron.

arms like swartzeneger?

Not whining. Making fun of her stupidity. AR 15 isn't a powerful calibre rifle. Wussy democrats just think it looks scary so they've targeted it as their boogeyman. In reality , young boys or girls can shoot it easily

Reactions: y2h
In all honesty we have dumb statements on both sides of the fence, but in truth I can not think of any more dumb than what comes out of the mouths of Democrats of the elected to office kind.

good post. On this forum if a Republican does something, it’s fine because they are Republicans. Ridiculous.

It's a funny clip. But it's obvious the good folks of downtown Houston don't care whether she knows about firearms or not. The re-elected her last year with over 70% of the vote. I don't know, maybe they don't know any better, either.

good post. On this forum if a Republican does something, it’s fine because they are Republicans. Ridiculous.
We can cite at least 10 Democrats and probably 25 examples of really stupid things said. How many Republicans do you think you can name and give examples of completely moronic things said. Ok, I know Trump is on the list. Who else and what did they say.

“You know, our government wasn’t set up for one group to have all three branches of government,” Tuberville said. “It wasn’t set up that way, our three branches, the House, the Senate and the executive.”

"So when [caribou] want to go on a date, they invite each other to head over to the pipeline. ..." Gohmert said. "So my real concern now [is] if oil stops running through the pipeline ... do we need a study to see how adversely the caribou would be affected if that warm oil ever quit flowing?"