Apple threatens to remove Parler social networking service from App Store

Twitter hasn't even reached their 3 month low, Facebook hasn't reached their 6 month low. But go off, I guess lol

Is the stock market at a three month low? What direction is it going in?

And don't get mad at me bro I'm just linking to a MSM business article. Yell at them.

What about the lin wood post. You’re good with that, right? AWS should be forced to host such content, correct?

I couldn't give a rats what Lin Wood posted. Why should I?

And for every Lin Wood I could raise you ten democrats who said worse about Trump & his supporters on Twitter or FB. Grow the hell up man.

Is the stock market at a three month low? What direction is it going in?

Oh, every single stock follows the market on a day to day basis? Wow, had no idea.

And don't get mad at me bro I'm just linking to a MSM business article. Yell at them.

Only in your delusional mind does pointing out neither have hit 3 or 6 month lows = mad. You're a total nut job :LOL:

And for every Lin Wood I could raise you ten democrats who said worse about Trump & his supporters on Twitter or FB. Grow the hell up man.
Don’t get mad at me bro. Well, he’s been involved in trumps circle without a doubt. And you seem to agree with a lot of his batsht election fraud theories as gateway and epoch (a couple of your favorite post election sites) echo them.

To get verified on Parler users had to submit person identification.

Parler tracks location using cell phone data and is cooperating with law enforcement. Submitting posts, pics, videos, location data and verification of your data. LOL

No, just saying I don't think the incoming admin is going to vigorously pursue AWS...
Why would the incoming administration need to pursue them? The appropriate course of action is to be litigated in court, not through an arm of the government that has no business intervening. Are you advocating for further government intervention? Wouldn't this be the antithesis of the GOP platform, and what everyone is so afraid that the Liberals are going to do?

If you don't care what he posted then you should not care that Parler was bounced from AWS because of it.

If you don't care what he posted then you should not care that Parler was bounced from AWS because of it.
In the long run it's not about just one post it's about overall free speech being under attack. It'snot that difficult to figure out.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is your opinion, who made you judge and jury. I wish the country would bring back dueling, than people would be more careful about what they say.

When you get into a disagreement with someone and you go to blows all that proves is who is the better fighter and not who was really right on the disagreement. Dueling does about the same all it shows is who has the better weapon and or who is the better shot.

That is your opinion, who made you judge and jury. I wish the country would bring back dueling, than people would be more careful about what they say.

Your go to wish for when someone disagrees with you or says something you don't like is to shoot them? And you're worried about free speech being infringed upon?!

My guess is the government (intelligence) will pressure Apple and AWS to reinstate Parler for two reasons.
1. It is an easy way to identify, monitor and collect evidence on the ALT Right MAGA terrorists.
2. The terrorists are moving to other platforms like Lantern where ISIS and Muslim terrorist groups post their radical ideology.

They are posting How to guides on Bomb and IEDs? No different than Muslim extremist terror cells...just not as bright or competent...thankfully.

My guess is the government (intelligence) will pressure Apple and AWS to reinstate Parler for two reasons.
1. It is an easy way to identify, monitor and collect evidence on the ALT Right MAGA terrorists.
2. The terrorists are moving to other platforms like Lantern where ISIS and Muslim terrorist groups post their radical ideology.

Or put another way, to other platforms where they may exercise their free speech.