Apple threatens to remove Parler social networking service from App Store

Texas man arrested and charged for role in US Capitol chaos. Feds allege he posted a pledge to “return on Jan 19th” with weapons. 60,926 people saw the post on Parler. MAGA=TERRORIST

terror 2021-01-16_9-20-09.jpg

Now EP, LC, and the rest of the cretins will be upset that Parler is being hosted in Russia? After cancel culture in the US has pushed it to this? Can’t write this stuff, except for Orwell I guess...
I think it’s ironic. If parler users want to give Russia their info that’s fine with me.

Parler is being hosted through a Russian service (which is a tad bit ironic). I know that the reason for it is because the Russian service essentially could care less about what any American people think, very hands off with who they host (unless they are hosting illegal/immoral content). Smart move for them. I may have qualms with some of the content posted there (more the weird conspiracy Q stuff than actual conservative content), but otherwise I could care less. Hopefully their security is back to what it normally was and nobody's info is leaked because of it.

Parler is being hosted through a Russian service (which is a tad bit ironic). I know that the reason for it is because the Russian service essentially could care less about what any American people think, very hands off with who they host (unless they are hosting illegal/immoral content). Smart move for them. I may have qualms with some of the content posted there (more the weird conspiracy Q stuff than actual conservative content), but otherwise I could care less. Hopefully their security is back to what it normally was and nobody's info is leaked because of it.
Yeah, if there is one thing that’s been proven over the years it’s that Russia doesn’t care about getting info on American citizens. Good call.