Dangerous Lies

Purplemojo

It is clear from the statements of congressional Democrats that one of the purposes of this farce is to cast all challenges to the illegal and unconstitutional changes to election laws as "dangerous lies" so that anyone challenging them in court or arguing against them in state legislatures will be accused of spreading "dangerous lies" of the type that resulted in the "armed insurrection" at the US Capital. It is solely a political maneuver to suppress speech and obtain a political advantage.

It is clear from the statements of congressional Democrats that one of the purposes of this farce is to cast all challenges to the illegal and unconstitutional changes to election laws as "dangerous lies" so that anyone challenging them in court or arguing against them in state legislatures will be accused of spreading "dangerous lies" of the type that resulted in the "armed insurrection" at the US Capital. It is solely a political maneuver to suppress speech and obtain a political advantage.

I guess the 3 year long Trump Russian collusion lie which ended up proving Hillary bought and paid for Russian disinformation that was used to spy on and try to overthrow of a duly elected president was not a dangerous lie...now if hundreds of citizens who witnessed massive voter fraud and are willing to testify under oath about this...it is immediately deemed dangerous lie without investigation by these same "authorities"?

I guess the 3 year long Trump Russian collusion lie which ended up proving Hillary bought and paid for Russian disinformation that was used to spy on and try to overthrow of a duly elected president was not a dangerous lie...now if hundreds of citizens who witnessed massive voter fraud and are willing to testify under oath about this...it is immediately deemed dangerous lie without investigation by these same "authorities"?
You got it.

That's not exactly true. They will be accused of "racist dangerous lies."

Last edited:
No doubt. After all no one broke into the capital to stop the certification of the election with no evidence of election fraud

The danger is real!

Just started the process of getting a silencer for my .243 today.

I hope others are being just as proactive in mitigating the inevitable.

No doubt. After all no one broke into the capital to stop the certification of the election with no evidence of election fraud
Haven't you followed the news? People did break into the capital. What is wrong with you. They did break in and we should prosecute those who did it and broke the law. We should also find out who planned it and prosecute them. Do you know who planned it? No, you didn't even know it happened. There were preparations made, bombs made, and they started the siege even before the President spoke. So, we know that Trump didn't plan anything illegal. He told them to protest peacefully and patriotically. So, Trump did not plan it and argued against it. So, we need to see who planned this thing and put them in prison.

Haven't you followed the news? People did break into the capital. What is wrong with you. They did break in and we should prosecute those who did it and broke the law. We should also find out who planned it and prosecute them. Do you know who planned it? No, you didn't even know it happened. There were preparations made, bombs made, and they started the siege even before the President spoke. So, we know that Trump didn't plan anything illegal. He told them to protest peacefully and patriotically. So, Trump did not plan it and argued against it. So, we need to see who planned this thing and put them in prison.
Never watch the news just picked that out of thin air.

The election fraud accusations to date have been entirely based on lies and deserve to be called out. ??‍♂️

Because I wholly expect you nut muffins to grab guns with your new super majority, and I don't have one.

Any fantasies you want to go through can be done on your own, weirdo.

You were afraid of Dems coming to grab guns that you don't own? Ok that's interesting. Why the silencer? Don't want to wake the kids? Just struck me as odd is all. Good luck.

1610634569926.png

You were afraid of Dems coming to grab guns that you don't own? Ok that's interesting. Why the silencer? Don't want to wake the kids? Just struck me as odd is all. Good luck.

They've promised to do so, low information voter.

Why I add things to my personal arsenal is none of your business, and you'd be wise to leave it at that.