Senate/House Map 2020

So much for fiscal responsibility, more stimulus checks coming more free stuff. I work with someone who is from Zimbabwe, he said 80 k in US money is worth a million dollars back home. Someday in the not too far future that will be what American money will look like. Buy your bitcoin or gold now.

Well last night sucked but life goes on.

First Joe Manchin just became the most powerful senator in America. If he wants to be reelected he will have to fulfill his promise to act as a modifying force on the democrats. That means:

* No court packing
* The legislative filibuster remains in place
* No statehood for DC
* A vote against any serious gun control laws.

Second. we may come to value the role of the RINO. Mitt and company will try to team up with a few like minded democrat senators to create a new "gang of eight" (or gang of 6 or 10 or whatever) who will proudly wave the moderates flag for all to see. Now democrats can learn to hate these "traitors" on their side in the same way conservatives have hated on Mitt and company.

But in the end moderating Senate actions will be a useful role played by Mitt and his fellow RINO's.

And so now the cycle begins again. With redistricting largely in republican hands, a conservative SCOTUS and a favorable election landscape in 2022 the republicans are in good position to take back control of both the Senate & House.

And who knows a year from now if Biden has lost it, the economy is tepid and gas prices are $3.50 a gallon a lot of Americans who voted for Biden may be experiencing a severe case of buyers remorse.

In general I don't tend to blame presidents for gas prices or give credit when they are lower . That goes for the stock market as well .{ Stocks have historically done better under Dem Prez's} Giving full credit to Trump for lower minority unemployment numbers that were trending down for years before { and now are higher again as trumps handling of the pandemic has been shameful } has been particularly cultish if you will .

Say what you want about Stacey Abrams but she was an AZZZ KICKER for the Dems in Georgia the last year or so .

Great job Trumpy’s on being so Trumpy you lost the House and then the Presidency and then the Senate. All in the span of 2 years! Impressive

You did notice that the republicans came within a whisker of taking back the Congress. Let's see what you have to say after the 2022 election.

Oh and don't look now but republicans control redistricting in most states. Can you say GOP congressional district manipulation to off set democrat vote theft.

And the senate is tied not lost. Sure Harris is going to be trekking over there on a regular basis to cast the deciding vote BUT you guys are about to discover a new name for Joe Manchin and probably a couple of other democrat senators: DINO. I'll let you figure out what that stands for.

In general I don't tend to blame presidents for gas prices or give credit when they are lower . That goes for the stock market as well .{ Stocks have historically done better under Dem Prez's} Giving full credit to Trump for lower minority unemployment numbers that were trending down for years before { and now are higher again as trumps handling of the pandemic has been shameful } has been particularly cultish if you will .

Say what you want about Stacey Abrams but she was an AZZZ KICKER for the Dems in Georgia the last year or so .

You may not but a lot of voters do.

If you think stating what the largest counties in Georgia are, and what the state website says the percentage of votes reported in says, and looking at the time and knowing how long the polls had been closed is dishonest, I really don't know what to tell ya.
Did you follow real time tabulation?

So much for fiscal responsibility, more stimulus checks coming more free stuff. I work with someone who is from Zimbabwe, he said 80 k in US money is worth a million dollars back home. Someday in the not too far future that will be what American money will look like. Buy your bitcoin or gold now.
3 hots and a cot. Those of us with families will be blessed. Spiritual thought will be essential. The word sanctuary will become important for many reasons. I hope today is eventful

Just one last stock tip buy WMT. Target, Amazon stock, with all the stimulus money these stocks are going to do quite well. Plus no reason for any college student with student loans to pay them off, Grandpa Joe will take care of it.

It's not really about policy though, is it? People have said this about the GOP and Trump for five years. Run a candidate with similar policy positions that isn't a con man goon. Unfortunately, it was likely also his obnoxious behavior that contributed greatly to his "force of personality" for many in the base.
His personality is obnoxious behavior. He’s a one trick pony. ??‍♂️

If you think stating what the largest counties in Georgia are, and what the state website says the percentage of votes reported in says, and looking at the time and knowing how long the polls had been closed is dishonest, I really don't know what to tell ya.
He’s being disingenuous by accusing you of being dishonest. Maga irony.

That's fake news , it's misleading. One of those county's dumped a huge volume of vote. Right around 11:45

My post from last night.

You may not but a lot of voters do.
Here is how it goes:
1. If your guy is the Prez, and gas prices are low, they take credit.
2. If your guy is NOT the Prez, and gas prices are high, you will blame.

That is how it works.

I thought it was hilarious, and ignorant, on Facebook so many people taking a picture of the price of gas the day after the election, and posting what they morgtage rate is, and bookmarking to post again in 4 years as 'proof' it was better under Trump.

They missed one small thing: The Rona. It has changed so many things right now on those two fronts.
I took advantage of the refinance and Damn it is awesome! The lowered gas prices has not affected me much as I am working from home, but if I was still driving 160 miles per day it woulda been a boon for me.

Republicans howled with laughter over Stacey Abrams in 2018. Mocked her mercilessly but who’s laughing now? She’s going to be on the 2018 ballot with Warnock. Turnout for the dems will be supercharged again.
She is a tool and will be discarded when no longer needed. Damaged fraudulent goods

None of the things you listed outside of gun control is happening with or without Manchin. The votes never did exsist for any of these things. You can expect to see a red flag law passed though. There’s universal agreement for in the party for one and some support on the other side of the isle as well.

The senate map in 22 is more favorable to democrats imo. They have one potential trouble spot in New Hampshire if Sununu runs. Republicans are defending open seat races in PA and NC plus a vulnerable Ron Johnson in Wisconsin.
Manchin voted 85% with Obama he talks one way votes another. Con man.

Everything except addressing the subject of voting dump

it was early vote, that's the twitter link, followed by the state law saying this is how they tell people when they start the vote count, followed by the public post of the vote count start dates.

I suppose they could post all counted early vote at the beginning, but then people would wonder how the leads were so big so soon after the polls closed.

While some of your criticisms of Trump are valid you forgot to mention all the new voters Trump brought to the GOP. His most recent vote total is staggering at over 75,000,000. Trump also increased GOP support among Backs & Hispanics And last night there was ample evidence that Trump added hundreds of thousands of votes to the republican totals. These are no small feats and they're something to build on.

I agree that in the end Trump motivated more people to vote against him then for him. But Trump is a unique character who has presented the republicans with the template to win big starting in 2022 and culminating in a new POTUS in 2024. Combine a candidate with Trump's policy positions; willingness to push that agenda; and his force of personality with less obnoxious behavior and you have the recipe for election success.

If the GOP throws away everything "Trump" they will be throwing away the baby with the bath water and it will lead to the creation of a 3rd party with uncertain national election results and the potential death of the GOP. Embrace the parts of Trumpism that got 75,000,000 votes and discard the parts that pissed so many folks who otherwise might vote republican off and you are off to a good start.

Will trump give them a choice? He is a narcissist and will be hovering over the GOP and poking his BASE on NEWSMAX OANN and Tucker Hannity. If SNY or GA DA go after him it will be worse. He is a cancer and now the GOP has a publicly divided caucus. Cruz/Hawley going for the Crazy trump base and Sasse/Scott/Romney the mainline GOP, which is going to be under constant attack from trump and the ALT Right Propaganda machine.

I can't wait for my tax dollars to be spent bailing out CA, IL, and NY, who after digging a financial hole for 30 years want to blame COVID for their problems.

Reactions: y2h
Votes have taken days and days to be counted since the start of our election system. What are you talking about?
you are def. a Dem. because your reading comprehension is a zero. Never said votes were not counted days later , I said most votes were counted by 10 pm. Never had vote dumps at midnight, like is the norm now.