Southwestern Buckeye League 2020-2021

TCN ans TVS are not very good this year. So shawnee beats both easily. I have no idea about the Indiana team
Shawnee will win both games in the holiday tournament by 30+. I don't think there is much competition for them this year. I do know that TVS does stream games on their Facebook page, so if by chance TVS wins their opening game, Preble Shawnee's game tomorrow night will be free to view...

Arrows win by 15, 79 - 64 Adams with 21 points 10 rebounds, Singleton with 21 points and 9 rebounds also 5 assists, Shrout with 20 points 5 rebounds and 7 assists. They played absolutely awful in the 1st quarter but after that the O looked great they still are playing below average defense but a win is a win back at it tomorrow against Union County.

Are the two big guys good enough to be big difference makers in the tournament?
Time will tell but they both put up 20 a night any time you can do that you got a chance. Adams and Hatmaker are also really hard nose players putting up 10 - 12 a game defense is where the improvement needs to happen.

Arrows win by 15, 79 - 64 Adams with 21 points 10 rebounds, Singleton with 21 points and 9 rebounds also 5 assists, Shrout with 20 points 5 rebounds and 7 assists. They played absolutely awful in the 1st quarter but after that the O looked great they still are playing below average defense but a win is a win back at it tomorrow against Union County.
I was a little surprised that Preble Shawnee struggled early with TCN. With that said, I'll go back on my statement that Preble Shawnee will win both games by 30+, I was dead wrong about that. However, I do think they will win tonight against Union County by 10+. Union County had some athletic looking kids, but overall they aren't a great basketball team.

I was a little surprised that Preble Shawnee struggled early with TCN. With that said, I'll go back on my statement that Preble Shawnee will win both games by 30+, I was dead wrong about that. However, I do think they will win tonight against Union County by 10+. Union County had some athletic looking kids, but overall they aren't a great basketball team.
It was more of Shawnee starting out sluggish than North doing anything great Stinson for North played well but you can tell he’s not 100% JV played the last 2 or 3 minutes lead was 20 before they went in.

Shawnee wins 65 - 60 over Union County Shrout had 24 points Singleton with 20. This team had a 16 point lead at halftime and came out in the second half like they already won players and coaches, lots of turnovers in the second half didn’t move the ball at all and played lazy in a 2-3 zone. Overall back to back wins but they didn’t play good tonight.

Milton dropped a hard fought game to Graham Tuesday night in the Covington Tourney. Dogs stand 3-2 on the season.

Arrows beat Trail 60 - 58 Shrout with 20 points 8 rebounds 5 assists, Singleton with 13 points 8 rebounds and 7 assists, Hatmaker and Adams both had 11 points Adams with 6 rebounds also. Big game on Tuesday against Milton.

Arrows win over Milton-Union 69 - 57 all 5 starters had double figure points, if it wasn’t for a bad 2nd quarter and Singleton in foul trouble in the 1st half this game would’ve been ugly. Next up Madison Friday night.

Last edited: