Who is the worst Governor in the nation?

H
Local Wal - Mart is allowed 900 + customers at a time, local small business down the road 12. What a joke.
How many actually fit in the small business down the road? More than 12? I can’t remember the last time I saw more than 12 people is a small locally owned retail store.

Best Governor in the nation would go this woman : https://www.businessinsider.com/noem-shopping-south-dakota-coronavirus-death-total-2020-11
She has more ba*** than most male Govs.
Quote of the Day
quote betty white why do people say grow some balls vagina can take a pounding

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
No it's not, you're just letting your little girl emotions get the best of you.

That you people believe you need the government to protect you from the flu is what's tragic.
Obviously you wouldn't recognize empathy if you saw an example. We wouldn't need government action if people would follow expert medical advise but ten of millions won't. And you and Governors Desantis and Noem are accomplices in their dangerous efforts to spread the disease.

it ain't hyperbole when it's true.

Then you're an idiot.

Insinuating that the Governors are putting forth an effort to spread the disease is right up there with the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll.

A smart man would have backed out of this with the hyperbole defense.

H

How many actually fit in the small business down the road? More than 12? I can’t remember the last time I saw more than 12 people is a small locally owned retail store.
Did he say it was a retail store?

Then you're an idiot.

Insinuating that the Governors are putting forth an effort to spread the disease is right up there with the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll.

A smart man would have backed out of this with the hyperbole defense.
fact, when you push actions th that helps spread a deadly disease against the advise of medical experts you an accomplice in the spread of the disease.

fact, when you push actions th that helps spread a deadly disease against the advise of medical experts you an accomplice in the spread of the disease.

That's not what you implied, or doubled down on.

In fact, it's not even close to putting forth a conscience effort like you posted.

Back peddle much?

That's not what you implied, or doubled down on.

In fact, it's not even close to putting forth a conscience effort like you posted.

Back peddle much?
Gosh a ruddies I made a conscious effort to ascribe blame to the governors who took actions that cost the lives of their states’ citizens. They went against medical advice in their actions. People are dead because of Noem and De Santis. Any person of good conscience would condemn them.

Gosh a ruddies I made a conscious effort to ascribe blame to the governors who took actions that cost the lives of their states’ citizens. They went against medical advice in their actions. People are dead because of Noem and De Santis. Any person of good conscience would condemn them.

lol sometimes we get a little too complacent with the automatic spell checker.

Thanks for back peddling on your claim they made a conscious effort to spread the disease. It was a really stupid thing to say.

lol sometimes we get a little too complacent with the automatic spell checker.

Thanks for back peddling on your claim they made a conscious effort to spread the disease. It was a really stupid thing to say.
medical experts told them that allowing certain behaviors would spread the disease and they ignored advise and by doing so made a conscious effort to spread the disease.

medical experts told them that allowing certain behaviors would spread the disease and they ignored advise and by doing so made a conscious effort to spread the disease.

Yeah, I already said that's stupid.

Doctors are fallible, unelected, medicine men. The Governors have every right to question the full impact of their recommendations because they're the CEO of the State. Not just the healthy dept.

My god, we may as well just say you're promoting the idea they're killing people on purpose. That SHOULD be an exaggerated statement not meant to be taken seriously...hyperbole. Run towards that. This is your 2nd chance.

Yeah, I already said that's stupid.

Doctors are fallible, unelected, medicine men. The Governors have every right to question the full impact of their recommendations because they're the CEO of the State. Not just the healthy dept.

My god, we may as well just say you're promoting the idea they're killing people on purpose. That SHOULD be an exaggerated statement not meant to be taken seriously...hyperbole. Run towards that. This is your 2nd chance.
The medical experts have many years of training and experience with diseases and pandemics. And now they have had several months to study Covid and ways to limit its spread.
Ignoring the experts advise is a willful act
And the blatant disregard by Governors Noem and DeSantis make them responsible for the deaths of citizens in their states.

The medical experts have many years of training and experience with diseases and pandemics. And now they have had several months to study Covid and ways to limit its spread.
And the blatant disregard by Governors Noem and DeSantis make them responsible for the deaths of citizens in their states.
In your opinion was Cuomo’s ruling that nursing homes had to take COVID patients following health professionals recommendations? Are there any Dem governors you would have high on your list as worse?

So what? Your point is almost as stupid as saying that because Governor DeWine ignores the advice of medical experts and allows Ohioans to purchase sugary drinks and fatty foods, he's responsible for their deaths.

It's a FALSE narrative!

The VAST majority of citizens in the Dakotas are not at ANY risk to die from covid, and the Governors there should protect them from the very real dangers imposed by overzealous draconian mitigation efforts. It's a balance that's not even difficult to calculate.

Do you know how many people died in South Dakota from covid during the week you latched on to as "proof" it's the deadliest place on Earth?.....the answer is 36. Nuts like you want to destroy the lives of 2 million people to slightly extend the lives of 36 people. It's insanity.

Again...never in the history of the United States have so many, sacrificed so much, for so few.

Reactions: y2h