Division 1 State Semi: St. Xavier versus Springfield

A dropped pass on a wide open wheel route, a missed wide open td, a long pass called back by a
But is X shooting themselves in the foot or is it the SHS defense getting stop after stop? So far, I like how this game is going, at least for the first half.
X had a wide open wheel route dropped, a wide open touchdown throw missed, and a long pass called back by a dumb penalty. Both interceptions were dumb throws. SHS defense is making plays though, no doubt.

X needs to use their weapons. Clifford stood wide open in the end zone on the interception. Springfield looks confident but X hasn’t gotten off the bus yet.
I expect we'll see a much more efficient X 2d half. Important to remember these teams don't know each other and play different styles. With that said, I sense SHS is playing with alot of motivation and passion. They really want this. They need to get up 2 TDs, then let the defense finish it

I expect we'll see a much more efficient X 2d half. Important to remember these teams don't know each other and play different styles. With that said, I sense SHS is playing with alot of motivation and passion. They really want this. They need to get up 2 TDs, then let the defense finish it
Yeah, I think it will be tough for X if they give up a quick score to begin the half. Really surprised that SHS didn't go for a home run ball in that last drive

X needs to use their weapons. Clifford stood wide open in the end zone on the interception. Springfield looks confident but X hasn’t gotten off the bus yet.
They also had two wr's open in the flat early on that 4th down interception. I'd like to see them go combo routes and double moves against this aggressive d.

Yeah SHS is definitely motivated. They have to be very confident after that half. X will come out with an adjusted game plan for sure.

Must feel pretty good (lucky?) playing against a team whose offense sux