Pope Francis Calls For Same-Sex Civil Union Law In New Documentary

I love when people try to prove the Bible is wrong or those who believe in it are dumb.

Hint: If you think one thing and God thinks another, one of you is wrong.

Ooohh. Another swing and a miss. See Matthew 22:36-40. If you want to have a scriptural discussion, you have to get into a Bible believing church.

Nope. God decides, not man. But do whatever you want.

For some, if they believed the Bible is true they would have to really examine their lives and make tough changes.
Which parts are "true" versus "optional" versus outdated and not relevant to modern life?

You'll need to study that for yourself. Ask your priest. He would have a different answer than me.

Christ's death put an end to OT law for Christians (Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:23-25; Ephesians 2:15). Christians are now called to follow a higher law of love (Galatians 6:2; Matthew 22:37-39). Hope this helps.

You'll need to study that for yourself. Ask your priest. He would have a different answer than me.

Christ's death put an end to OT law for Christians (Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:23-25; Ephesians 2:15). Christians are now called to follow a higher law of love (Galatians 6:2; Matthew 22:37-39). Hope this helps.
That’s my philosophy as well.

Then it’s weird so many conservative Christians lean so heavily on the OT scripture references when it suits their ideology.

I love when people try to prove the Bible is wrong or those who believe in it are dumb.

Hint: If you think one thing and God thinks another, one of you is wrong.
There's another possible option: your Christian god (or any god) does not exist.

Because he loves to bring up the scandals to piss off catholic people. He does it all the time. Film is about one of the scandals. .
It really is more about pedophiles than Catholics. The Cult is always accusing people of pedophilia and they love to talk about organizations that run secret rings. That movie is about the biggest pedophile ring in history. The fact it was run by the Catholic Church is interesting but not really my point at all. It could have been another church or some other Cult.

It really is more about pedophiles than Catholics. The Cult is always accusing people of pedophilia and they love to talk about organizations that run secret rings. That movie is about the biggest pedophile ring in history. The fact it was run by the Catholic Church is interesting but not really my point at all. It could have been another church or some other Cult.
Yeah teachers again have higher frequency of sleeping with minors than priests but you hate that fact for some reason

Isn't that the goal of most people? Save yourself until marriage? Probably is not as common as used to be but bet there are still significant numbers where that is the case.

I doubt it. TBH, it’s a pretty corny and outdated idea.

Deflection. Were you a DB in high school?
Not a deflection at all. He's talking about the biggest pedophile ring in history which isn't even true. So I pointed out a profession currently that has a higher rate

The guy has to have someone close to him who is a teacher because he gets offended when it's brought up

Good to see you being his lap dog again though. I wasnt talking to you

Yeah teachers again have higher frequency of sleeping with minors than priests but you hate that fact for some reason
We have already been through that horsesh*t claim by you. Not a single person believes it and you provided zero data. As I recall, your evidence was an article that said they had no evidence. LOL. My guess is that it was sponsored by the Church.

We have already been through that horsesh*t claim by you. Not a single person believes it and you provided zero data. As I recall, your evidence was an article that said they had no evidence. LOL. My guess is that it was sponsored by the Church.
Na I showed you data from many articles that showed it to be true. You as usual just kept repeating yourself and ignored it which is what you always do when wrong

Who close to you is a teacher ? Because you clearly can't accept it