DII R5 Round 3 Austintown Fitch (7-0) vs Warren Harding (5-3). The rematch!

My main concern is being able to get in to watch it. Since the game is not at Harding it won't be streamed live on their youtube channel.

Definitely felt like Harding was the slightly better team in Week 4 and could’ve won. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Harding win the 2nd matchup.

This reminds me of the 1990 season when Harding beat us, and it was a close game that we should have won. They basically had a couple of big plays. Then in the rematch to get to the semis, they stuck it to us after we had beaten Ignatius. They then went on to win the state championship. It would be nice to follow that road.

This reminds me of the 1990 season when Harding beat us, and it was a close game that we should have won. They basically had a couple of big plays. Then in the rematch to get to the semis, they stuck it to us after we had beaten Ignatius. They then went on to win the state championship. It would be nice to follow that road.
You got that right. Sure would be nice!

My official game preview is now available for view at the following link.

It includes an 11-minute “hype video” with 30 years worth of Harding plays in the rivalry.

I remember a lot of those highlights. I really remember the kickoff return where Harding huddled in the middle of the field and ran it back. I think it made America's Funniest Home Videos.

I remember a lot of those highlights. I really remember the kickoff return where Harding huddled in the middle of the field and ran it back. I think it made America's Funniest Home Videos.

With the stuff that they show on “America’s Funniest Home Videos” now, I’m sure I could send something in and win. ?

Well it is official. WKBN game of the week. Live at 7:00, Friday night. Got to put up with the in-laws all week on this one again. Lol