2020 Presidential Race

After their flight, the Bidens arrived in Miami, Fla., where they visited Little Haiti Cultural Center. While there, he watched a performance by a group of school-aged children. He then delivered remarks about how Hispanics would be supported under a Biden administration.
During his remarks, he had an awkward moment when he told the group of girls that he planned to come back and see them dance again, once they were “four years older.”

“The good news is, for me, I’m here. The bad news, for you, is I’m coming back,” he said. “I’m coming back, I’m coming back. And I want to see these beautiful young ladies, I want to see them dancing when they’re four years older, too,” he quipped to the crowd.

If I’m Biden I don’t get on that stage until Trump produces a negative test result. Prove yourself non contagious Trump.

I don’t believe a word the white house has to say about Trump’s health not one single word. What I have noticed is that Trump hasn’t been physically seen since Sunday. Not a picture not a video notta that to me speaks volumes about the actual state of his health.

If Trump shows up (and I believe he will) and Biden refuses to debate the election will be over. Outside of partisan hacks, the broad center is looking for strength and steadiness and if Biden allows Trump to take that ground, he is toast. If 12 ft of separation and Plexiglas barriers terrify Biden, he shouldn't be on the stage at all.

Trump just pulled out of the debate after the presidential debate commission announced a virtual format. What a wuss. He knows he can’t win by talking policy, which he will be forced to do without being able to interrupt and spew in a virtual format. What a ”cuck”.

Trump just pulled out of the debate after the presidential debate commission announced a virtual format. What a wuss. He knows he can’t win by talking policy, which he will be forced to do without being able to interrupt and spew in a virtual format. What a ”cuck”.
As I stated on another post, I agree with blow hard Donnie on this. I have to go work as do millions of other Americans with big bad covid in the air but the cry baby liberals can't have a one on one debate.

As I stated on another post, I agree with blow hard Donnie on this. I have to go work as do millions of other Americans with big bad covid in the air but the cry baby liberals can't have a one on one debate.
Understood. Let me know how many votes this decision nets him. Nothing says winner like looking like a weakling. He’s scared to have an issues based debate....he hasn’t done it once in his career.

I had to think about this for a minute and then I when I heard Trump say he would not debate Biden sitting in front of a computer screen. Debates are to let us view the candidates live and see them respond to unknown questions and to each other. To big a chance for either candidate to cheat on getting help with answers and facts. Nobody said this that I heard just my thought. Trump says he will just go do a rally on that night and Biden said he does not know what he will do. May I suggest his normal thing, go to his basement and put a lid on it for the day.

You
I had to think about this for a minute and then I when I heard Trump say he would not debate Biden sitting in front of a computer screen. Debates are to let us view the candidates live and see them respond to unknown questions and to each other. To big a chance for either candidate to cheat on getting help with answers and facts. Nobody said this that I heard just my thought. Trump says he will just go do a rally on that night and Biden said he does not know what he will do. May I suggest his normal thing, go to his basement and put a lid on it for the day.
They can do those same things in a virtual debate as well. Have you ever watched the news? You do understand that those reporters covering “on location” having real time conversations with the anchors aren’t actually in the same room...right? I mean, please tell me you understand that.

This makes Trump look weak and afraid. Biden will take Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Arizona. And he’ll take them easily.

This is looking like a blowout. Keep it up Donnie!

If Biden shows up (and I believe he will) and Trump refuses to debate the election will be over. Outside of partisan hacks, the broad center is looking for strength and steadiness and if Trump allows Biden to take that ground, he is toast.

Dems want Vitual because VP Pence Exposed the Liberals Agenda

A democratic Vote is a Vote Against Prosperity
Yep. That must be it.

Trump is an absolute wuss for backing out. ABSOLUTE wussy. A stable genius, who has good policy should be able to clean up in any debate format, right? I mean, he has no problem doing phone interviews on Fox. He won’t do it because he will get destroyed. A virtual debate is not sitting at a computer.....it can be done smooth and professionally. He won’t agree because he can’t stand up there and shout over everyone, and that’s the only thing he’s capable of doing.

Biden is going to absolutely smash Trump in this election....and you will have no one to thank but Trump himself.

It’s time to face the music: the MAGA movement is over.

If Biden shows up (and I believe he will) and Trump refuses to debate the election will be over. Outside of partisan hacks, the broad center is looking for strength and steadiness and if Trump allows Biden to take that ground, he is toast.
This election is already over. Since Biden has all of the campaign cash, he should buy air time on every network for an hour during the debate. Hold a town hall or talk policy.

Which brings me to another point....how is the Trump campaign hurting for money? I see houses flying six flags....all the MAGA hats. Where did the money go??

Trump is an absolute wuss for backing out. ABSOLUTE wussy. A stable genius, who has good policy should be able to clean up in any debate format, right? I mean, he has no problem doing phone interviews on Fox. He won’t do it because he will get destroyed. A virtual debate is not sitting at a computer.....it can be done smooth and professionally. He won’t agree because he can’t stand up there and shout over everyone, and that’s the only thing he’s capable of doing.
It’s time to face the music: the MAGA movement is over.

Tell us What the Democratic Platform Is ?

You already want me to -

Pay for My Own Healthcare & be Overcharged to cover 2 Others
You want to Take Away my 2 -SUVs
Raise My Taxes You Realize Joe Biden was the Deciding Vote To Tax Social Security !
Buyback my Guns ? excuse me I meant to say Gun Confiscation !

What else is Getting You all These Dreamed Up Votes ?

Ni
Tell us What the Democratic Platform Is ?

You already want me to -

Pay for My Own Healthcare & be Overcharged to cover 2 Others
You want to Take Away my 2 -SUVs
Raise My Taxes You Realize Joe Biden was the Deciding Vote To Tax Social Security !
Buyback my Guns ? excuse me I meant to say Gun Confiscation !

What else is Getting You all These Dreamed Up Votes ?
Nothing you posted is truthful or accurate.

The votes will come from: OH, PA, WS, MI, NC, AZ and possibly IA, GA, and TX

All I’m saying is that you should mentally prepare yourself for the morning after the election. As much as you’ve emotionally bought in, it’s going to be tough for several of you.

Thanks for the Truth ...... No Answer is an Answer Just like VP Pence Said last Night !

No Platform No Chance

What are you talking about? What is it you wanted me to answer? There is something wrong with you.

What are you talking about? What is it you wanted me to answer? There is something wrong with you.

Platform doesn't mean Diving Board !

A political party platform or program is a formal set of principal goals which are supported by a political party or individual candidate, in order to appeal to the general public, for the ultimate purpose of garnering the general public's support and votes about complicated topics or issues.

The votes will come from: OH, PA, WS, MI, NC, AZ and possibly IA, GA, and TX
Sure ...... Vote Democrat and you can have this ....

NYPD Police Commissioner, Dermot Shea just said that crime has skyrocketed due to Democrats’ new bail reform policies.
Robberies are up 32%
Car theft is up 61%
Burglaries are up 18%

Democrats have destroyed the once great city of New York.

Sure ...... Vote Democrat and you can have this ....

NYPD Police Commissioner, Dermot Shea just said that crime has skyrocketed due to Democrats’ new bail reform policies.
Robberies are up 32%
Car theft is up 61%
Burglaries are up 18%

Democrats have destroyed the once great city of New York.

I already did vote. Along with a record number of early voters, most of which are democrats. Good luck on 11/4.

I already did vote. Along with a record number of early voters, most of which are democrats. Good luck on 11/4.

You'll Need it - Comrade

Its happening All Over

But there’s a more tangible piece of data in the state that tells a different story: Since 2016, Republicans have netted nearly seven times as many registered voters here than Democrats.

Late last month, the Democratic data firm TargetSmart found that while new voter registrations had plummeted amid the coronavirus pandemic, those who were registering in competitive states tended to be whiter, older and less Democratic than before.

Tens Turn Out to See Bernie Sanders Campaign for Joe Biden in NH

2ZFH5O_0XCC6aPr00.jpg

It could be a horrible mistake by Nancy to not bring a Rona relief until after the election. It’s like both parties are trying to lose now ?

If Trump shows up (and I believe he will) and Biden refuses to debate the election will be over. Outside of partisan hacks, the broad center is looking for strength and steadiness and if Biden allows Trump to take that ground, he is toast. If 12 ft of separation and Plexiglas barriers terrify Biden, he shouldn't be on the stage at all.
You must think there are tons of undecided voters if you actually believe this take ? So do you ? Do actually think a huge swath of voters arevundecided and need to see or hear more ?

You must think there are tons of undecided voters if you actually believe this take ? So do you ? Do actually think a huge swath of voters arevundecided and need to see or hear more ?

5% or so, but I also believe that another 3-5% aren't as solid as some would have you believe.

Tens Turn Out to See Bernie Sanders Campaign for Joe Biden in NH

View attachment 10637
Pictures tells a thousand words. I can see how Biden is up +16. I don't even see 16 people in the picture. LOL.

Fear of catching the bat virus has nothing to do with why the liberals want to do a virtual debate. However pushing the narrative that covid is extremely deadly has everything to do with it. That and they knew DT would turn down a virtual debate so they wouldn't have to worry about their stooge Blunder Joe making a gaffe.