2020 Massillon Washington Tigers Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man stop im speaking my opinion like everybody else on this board an im a diehard Massillon fan he is not a good QB to me at all he lacks the arm strength witch is a big problem he didnt read coverages that great in the 2nd half now one i do like is he will run an i think that is gonna help us some what in the future but he does not have the smarts Longwell had
Name someone in recent memory that had a stronger arm than Longwell. Do you think it's common for a high school kid to throw a football 50 yards on a rope? That's why he got a D1 scholarship to pitch. That's an unfair criticism and that's my opinion.

Name someone in recent memory that had a stronger arm than Longwell. Do you think it's common for a high school kid to throw a football 50 yards on a rope? That's why he got a D1 scholarship to pitch. That's an unfair criticism and that's my opinion.
Danny Clark Kyle Kemp Robert Partridge? An I have seen plenty of ppl come on here an bash ballard but im wrong because I got a different opinion than yall on our QB?? Naw bruh not going down like that

Danny Clark Kyle Kemp Robert Partridge? An I have seen plenty of ppl come on here an bash ballard but im wrong because I got a different opinion than yall on our QB?? Naw bruh not going down like that
If you have the same opinion after week 4 then that’s fine but after 1 game is a little harsh, especially when he did more good then bad.

Imagine being a person who goes on a message board to say a kid isn't good after his first start ever in a rain delayed game against a perennial allstar team. Just imagine being that guy.

Btw.. its not his fault Massillon lost. I didn't see him bite on a double pass on second and 2 miles in the 4th qt.
So you’re saying it’s Lamp’s fault we lost? Lol

I’d say scoring three points in the second half was more problematic than giving up one trick play.

Imagine being a person who goes on a message board to say a kid isn't good after his first start ever in a rain delayed game against a perennial allstar team. Just imagine being that guy.

Btw.. its not his fault Massillon lost. I didn't see him bite on a double pass on second and 2 miles in the 4th qt.
I can see why they bit but that punt return what really hurt us you work on that type of stuff everyday that shouldn't have happen period ...

???? you can watch your mouth for one idk how many times I have came on this site an seen Massillon ppl bashing ballard for being to "soft" I have seen it a lot on here so u can miss with that extra BS 2nd.... Just because I said I dont think he is a good quarterback dont mean im attacking him as a kid stop trying to be corny bruh he "plays" QB. His football position doesn't define him as a person...

???? you can watch your mouth for one idk how many times I have came on this site an seen Massillon ppl bashing ballard for being to "soft" I have seen it a lot on here so u can miss with that extra BS 2nd.... Just because I said I dont think he is a good quarterback dont mean im attacking him as a kid stop trying to be corny bruh he "plays" QB. His football position doesn't define him as a person...
lol def that guy

*Joined Saturday at 7:35 PM *

you've seen ballard being called soft a ton since saturday at 7:35pm?

he's a kid playing high school sports... clown

you sound like your life is hard enough without me giving you anymore trouble. Please continue telling us which kids you don't think are good enough at football for you.
Bruh im prolly the biggest Massillon fan on here just because I said I dont think he is a good QB dont mean im a bad person at all but to each its own ?

Bruh im prolly the biggest Massillon fan on here just because I said I dont think he is a good QB dont mean im a bad person at all but to each its own ?

You are not a bad person for thinking someone is not that good. You're just dumb for basing it on that performance, which wasn't "bad" by any stretch, in the 1st game vs. that opponent and weather conditions. There was ALOT "not good" about that game. Alot good too. Chill.

Fyi Ramos was 4 for 12 for 35 yards, 1-1, and 3.5 yds/carry. I suspect he'll have better games too.

You are not a bad person for thinking someone is not that good. You're just dumb for basing it on that performance, which wasn't "bad" by any stretch, in the 1st game vs. that opponent and weather conditions. There was ALOT "not good" about that game. Alot good too. Chill.

Fyi Ramos was 4 for 12 for 35 yards, 1-1, and 3.5 yds/carry. I suspect he'll have better games too.
You can watch your mouth as well idk who Tf you are calling dumb tho lol

You do realize that people who you feel are somehow wronging you by disagreeing because you "got a different opinion" are just like you stating a different opinion, right?

So you’re saying it’s Lamp’s fault we lost? Lol

I’d say scoring three points in the second half was more problematic than giving up one trick play.
Well to be technical on that play, we had two kids bite.... but blaming any individual kid for the loss is ridiculous. For his first start against that team and those conditions without any scrimmage time, Zach did very well. He’ll improve as the season goes on. As will the defense which played outstanding for the most part. My opinion, we get in the red zone, one of our 3 very talented receivers have to touch the ball, especially Ballard

Cool. I think it's been established BS has some/few/many(?) players who graduated last year but not in college and still trying to land schollies. Is what it is. With all the last second changes it was either them or nothing.
If they graduated HS already, but they arent in college....what do they do all day? Are they high school athletes? Not college athletes right? Take practice ACT tests?

Weird scheduling choice and even more strange of the first family of Massillon to fight so hard to defend BS on social media

Status
Not open for further replies.