Joe Biden Chooses Kamala Harris as his VP candidate

She has a very solid resume and is a great campaigner? Not a lot different then McCain picking Palin or Trump trying to shore up his FAKE christian credentials by picking vanilla paste Pence.

She couldn't capture the black vote and didn't even generate excitement in her home state. She had 2-3 good weeks on the trail before her "solid resume and great campaign" fell off the rails. She was out before the 1st vote was cast. She wasn't in the top 15 in her own party's primaries and now she's going to have to convince 15-20M people that she's got what it takes to replace Joe over the next 12 months or so.

She has a very solid resume and is a great campaigner? Not a lot different then McCain picking Palin or Trump trying to shore up his FAKE christian credentials by picking vanilla paste Pence.
She’s also an icker in debates . Pence is not a match in this arena . She doesn’t have to be thought of as better than other Dem candidates , just an incompetent failure who had left the country in much worse shape than it was when he came in and most other leaders and country’s have done much better leading and fighting against the pandemic .

Last edited:
Do you feel like the world has just passed you by?
This is how I feel:

captureno1.png

This is Democratic strategy.

In the dark smoke filled back rooms, they do not expect Biden to defeat Trump. So they decided to put a female of color on the ballot so that they can claim, when Biden loses, that the country is still racist and misogynistic.
exactly.

In the dark smoke filled back rooms, they do not expect Biden to defeat Trump. So they decided to put a female of color on the ballot so that they can claim, when Biden loses, that the country is still racist and misogynistic.
Nothing wrong with having a solid fall-back position!

If Trump loses - still a good possibility - mine (as it was in 1976, 1992, and 2008) will be "Well, that's a kick in the pants ..... okay, two minutes of whining is enough. Nobody on Facebook wants to see me cry about it. Gotta go to work tomorrow and earn that paycheck."

I'd make a lousy Democrat.

This is Democratic strategy.

Trump has lost support BIG TIME among women in suburbs , WHITE women , the possibility of a woman of any color perhaps becoming President won't make them shift back to Trump. Trump has his base , his awfulness and incompetence has hurt him in adding to it at all . In fact I think Scaramucci is correct, he may be shrining the Republican base as the country sits back and sees where we are in terms of the corona virus compared to others and is saying ? WTF?
I will give this post some credit , it takes a special mind to spin it like this . Good work .

Nothing wrong with having a solid fall-back position!

If Trump loses - still a good possibility - mine (as it was in 1976, 1992, and 2008) will be "Well, that's a kick in the pants ..... okay, two minutes of whining is enough. Nobody on Facebook wants to see me cry about it. Gotta go to work tomorrow and earn that paycheck."

I'd make a lousy Democrat.
Yeah no one works in the blue state Northeast where there is a ton of money . Ditto Chicago and it's suburbs and major California city's . People just loaf around making no money , looking for handouts .

As the conservatives try as hard as they can to say Biden is a big racist, Trump turns off more Suburban white women{ Used the term housewives again smh} suggesting that if they don't vote for him their neighborhoods will turn to chit and bad people { brown?} will move in and they will become crime ridden and their housing values will plummet . Is Trump trying to lose?

LOL Shaun King remains undefeated at being a total fraud
He gets exposed for something new like every month, but always manages to avoid any real repercussions. He and Lena Dunham are the only two people who everyone hates but can’t ever be cancelled.

He gets exposed for something new like every month, but always manages to avoid any real repercussions. He and Lena Dunham are the only two people who everyone hates but can’t ever be cancelled.
I would add Dinesh D'souza and Jacob Wohl.

Trump has lost support BIG TIME among women in suburbs , WHITE women , the possibility of a woman of any color perhaps becoming President won't make them shift back to Trump. Trump has his base , his awfulness and incompetence has hurt him in adding to it at all . In fact I think Scaramucci is correct, he may be shrining the Republican base as the country sits back and sees where we are in terms of the corona virus compared to others and is saying ? WTF?
I will give this post some credit , it takes a special mind to spin it like this . Good work .

That was the theory in 2016, how'd that work out?

Suburban, married women still remember that Hillary told them they didn't vote for her because their men demanded it...... as if strong, intelligent women couldn't vote for anyone NOT named Hillary. Kamala is essentially a black Hillary, the policies and appeal to the majority still isn't there.

Trump could still lose, but it ain't because of Kamala "Willie" Harris.

As the conservatives try as hard as they can to say Biden is a big racist, Trump turns off more Suburban white women{ Used the term housewives again smh} suggesting that if they don't vote for him their neighborhoods will turn to chit and bad people { brown?} will move in and they will become crime ridden and their housing values will plummet . Is Trump trying to lose?

Just using the headlines of the day to make a point.

That was the theory in 2016, how'd that work out?

Suburban, married women still remember that Hillary told them they didn't vote for her because their men demanded it...... as if strong, intelligent women couldn't vote for anyone NOT named Hillary. Kamala is essentially a black Hillary, the policies and appeal to the majority still isn't there.

Trump could still lose, but it ain't because of Kamala "Willie" Harris.
Of course it won't be , VP choices don't decide elections. So your take is the white suburban women will go for Trump ? K

Imagine you're a democrat...Trump just won the 2016 election...you start looking ahead to 2020 and the running mates you can pair together to win back the White House...and the answer is Biden/Harris. There is 0% chance that anybody would be happy about it. ZERO!

Of course it won't be , VP choices don't decide elections. So your take is the white suburban women will go for Trump ? K

Over Biden/Harris? Yes. Most people don't change their core beliefs because they don't like a candidate, they might choose not to vote, but they don't vote for the opposition.