“All black people think the same” -racist joe biden

Biden's staff as Vice President:
Chief of Staff to the Vice President - Steve Ricchetti
Counsel to the Vice President - Cynthia Hogan
Counselor to the Vice President - Mike Donilon
Assistant to the Vice President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Liaison - Evan Ryan
Assistant to the Vice President and Director of Communications - Shailagh Murray
Deputy Chief of Staff to the Vice President - Shailagh Murray
Deputy National Security Adviser to the Vice President - Brian McKeon
Residence Manager and Social Secretary for the Vice President and Second Lady - Carlos Elizondo
National Security Adviser to the Vice President - Colin Kahl

Yes. 8 white people.

Other "key staff":

Yes. 6 more white people.

All white people.

All white again.

It's almost like a pattern

Biden's staff as Vice President:
Chief of Staff to the Vice President - Steve Ricchetti
Counsel to the Vice President - Cynthia Hogan
Counselor to the Vice President - Mike Donilon
Assistant to the Vice President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Liaison - Evan Ryan
Assistant to the Vice President and Director of Communications - Shailagh Murray
Deputy Chief of Staff to the Vice President - Shailagh Murray
Deputy National Security Adviser to the Vice President - Brian McKeon
Residence Manager and Social Secretary for the Vice President and Second Lady - Carlos Elizondo
National Security Adviser to the Vice President - Colin Kahl

Yes. 8 white people.

Other "key staff":

Yes. 6 more white people.

All white people.

All white again.

It's almost like a pattern
but there will be a black women as VP so it’s cool.

Deciding who to vote for and casting a ballot are two very different things.

Why am I not surprised you don't know the difference?
Literal only thinking ? I knew you hadn’t actually cast your ballot but it’s obvious from your every post you think Trump is a great President . No wonder your wife left you . You’re a total doosh. I think you knew what I meant by your vote was already cast . How did you become a millionaire ?

When you handicap anything including a general election , you break down the match-up in various areas, Economy , foreign policy , et al . Of course racism is a big issue or topic in this country. So it goes to reason that some of the undecideds might be turned off to one of the candidates because they perceive him to be more racist than the other one . It seems that the conservatives right wing in these spaces think or want to think that their guy Donald J Trump is less racist than his opponent Joe Biden and thus their man wins this aspect of the match-up ? I mean Biden's recent statements were a little clumsy to be sure , BUT these guys are a combined 150 years old and there is a lot more evidence to consider when you decide who is the more racist person . I mean Trump had a daddy who attended KKK meetings Daddy's real estate empire that he eventually gave to Donny , was routinely accused of discrimination in their rental practices. Can Trump really win the contest of least racist?

What you will never get, until election night (or months later with widespread mail in balloting) is that elections are about candidates - and Joe Biden is the worst major party presidential candidate I have ever seen. And I can cite a myriad of reasons, but in the main, every single person who has cared for a dementia patient sees all the signs.

Joe would have been a much better candidate before his decline, but he has always been odd, grabby, and prevaricating - padding his resume, plagiarizing, exaggerating, and telling 7 different versions of the same stories.

Hilary Clinton was the worst candidate in the last election because she was a corrupt, immoral witch - and she lost. She was not, however, cognitively impaired.

So, I would say the leftist party's chances of winning the presidency will improve exponentially if they can simply find a candidate who has good cognitive function and isnt overtly corrupt.

If Biden does beat Trump, it will be a huge rejection of the Orange One - and I know that's the orgasm you are seeking. But I dont think candidates with Joe's deficiencies can win. So my advice is start taking a lot of cold showers.

Literal only thinking ? I knew you hadn’t actually cast your ballot but it’s obvious from your every post you think Trump is a great President . No wonder your wife left you . You’re a total doosh. I think you knew what I meant by your vote was already cast . How did you become a millionaire ?

You're the twit who said my ballot was cast. Clearly I have not voted yet.

Who says my wife left me?

Becoming a millionaire was easy. I made my first million in Real Estate by the time I was 23.

Got a text from the Democrats this week

791690C8-7386-4489-97E7-7CE89AFD7537.jpeg

What you will never get, until election night (or months later with widespread mail in balloting) is that elections are about candidates - and Joe Biden is the worst major party presidential candidate I have ever seen. And I can cite a myriad of reasons, but in the main, every single person who has cared for a dementia patient sees all the signs.

Joe would have been a much better candidate before his decline, but he has always been odd, grabby, and prevaricating - padding his resume, plagiarizing, exaggerating, and telling 7 different versions of the same stories.

Hilary Clinton was the worst candidate in the last election because she was a corrupt, immoral witch - and she lost. She was not, however, cognitively impaired.

So, I would say the leftist party's chances of winning the presidency will improve exponentially if they can simply find a candidate who has good cognitive function and isnt overtly corrupt.

If Biden does beat Trump, it will be a huge rejection of the Orange One - and I know that's the orgasm you are seeking. But I dont think candidates with Joe's deficiencies can win. So my advice is start taking a lot of cold showers.
Do you not see Trump's corruption , immorality, incompetence , zero leadership qualities ? He is the worst person to ever be President by far . Sleazy business man , as corrupt as the day is long , I mean you really don't see his general unfitness ? Forget about Biden who you all are making out to be as bad as it gets { You do this because deep down you know your guy is a chitstain } but you really don't see Trump for what and who he is?

Do you not see Trump's corruption , immorality, incompetence , zero leadership qualities ? He is the worst person to ever be President by far . Sleazy business man , as corrupt as the day is long , I mean you really don't see his general unfitness ? Forget about Biden who you all are making out to be as bad as it gets { You do this because deep down you know your guy is a chitstain } but you really don't see Trump for what and who he is?
No...

No...we can see through the corrupt media

You are talking about 2 different things - and, you will never get it because my lib bud doesnt get it, even tho he has thrown it at me twice a week for 3 1/2 years and I have explained it to him.

There is moral cleanliness and there is ideological, political, and governmental competency.

As a leftist, you are going to view the Orange Man as deficient in all of those areas. Got it. That's your right to view him that way.

What you dont get is that I can view Trump as someone that I dont want to be a moral role model for my grandlittles AND wince at some of his style BUT agree almost entirely with what he DOES/ACTS ON ideologically, politically, and governmentally.

So, I wouldn't vote to take him in as a member of my church, and I held my nose as I voted for him in 2016, but I cant wait to get to the polls in Nov to vote for him - because he has been the most consistently conservative president in my lifetime (yes, more than Ronaldus Magnus) and he punches the Left and the media in the face and I have wanted to see that done for 40 years. Yes, its ugly and unpresidential, and I feel a little guilty about enjoying it so much, but those little foul-mouthed bullies have had it coming for a long time.

Dont confuse competency with moral purity. Trump is competent but morally deficient. Hillary was competent but more morally deficient. Biden is incompetent and morally deficient.

Aljazeera?
It is reporting what trump has said and done and what other parts of the world's reaction to it. is . Usually you find other parts of the worlds reaction and feelings on something from sources outside the United States . Their reach and coverage is world wide.

It is reporting what trump has said and done and what other parts of the world's reaction to it. is . Usually you find other parts of the worlds reaction and feelings on something from sources outside the United States . Their reach and coverage is world wide.
Do not ever forget this: conservatives dont give a rat's hind parts about what the rest of the world thinks.

Why leftists care so much is a complete mystery to us.

Nope, nope, nope, nope..... Not even close. Nope.... The Clinton were extremely corrupt and still are just like Pelosi,

Biden called black kids monkeys and the schools they go to racial jungles.... He even stated that he did not want his kids to go to racial jungles..... that means, he does not want his kids to go to school with black kids..... Come on Harry, there is no other way to spin it other than this man is racist.

I get it.... I know why you want him to be President, he will keep the black man down which means less black people moving to Dublin.

Trump said to blacks “. What do you have to
Lose “. You live in the ghetto , in a crime infested jobless hell hole . Paraphrasing but it was may be worse . ( don’t start with he did so much for them crap , unemployed came down a lot under BO and was continuing when he left ). I can produce audio of it and all Trumps worst moments . Trump isn’t winning any less racist candidate contest

Nope, nope, nope, nope..... Not even close. Nope.... The Clinton were extremely corrupt and still are just like Pelosi,

Biden called black kids monkeys and the schools they go to racial jungles.... He even stated that he did not want his kids to go to racial jungles..... that means, he does not want his kids to go to school with black kids..... Come on Harry, there is no other way to spin it other than this man is racist.

I get it.... I know why you want him to be President, he will keep the black man down which means less black people moving to Dublin.
Really ? I embrace the added diversity in Dublin In the years I’ve been here . Can’t be any more forceful . Been saying it for years . And providing the numbers . Still a large majority white but more diverse than it used to be and I thinks it’s a good thing