“All black people think the same” -racist joe biden

We are sneaking Kanye on the ballot to get black people to not vote for trump.
Haha, I was talking to a Conservative Millenial(yes they do exist:) ) the other day and he was telling me that Kanye is still a huge Trump fan and that he declared his candidacy to try and take black votes from Biden. I found that to be an interesting perspective and more believable than you.

I admire Biden's honesty. They count on the lack of ideological diversity within the Black community to ensure 95% voter support for their candidates.

But some day there will be a break in Black group think and it might happen this year. When it does the democrats are in real trouble.

Cuz black people will vote for Kanye because he is black. This is the trump campaigns plan that they are exercising in Ohio. You cannot make this up.
Kanye is a Trump guy. Anybody who would vote for him would vote for Trump. Therefore he hurts Trump by siphoning those votes. That the left hasnt figured out this dynamic is head scratching.

Here is Joe Biden attempting to “clarify” his racism.

What a joke. Vote Kanye
Do you honestly believe Goofy Joe actually authored that retraction? The African-American community is not a "MONOLITH"!!! It took that Goofy old bastard three tries to figure out how to pronounce the word fitness yesterday. And you wonder why the Leftists keep this guy locked in his basement. Every time he comes up out of that bunker he steps on his schwantz......What a tard. Vote Kanye

Do you honestly believe Goofy Joe actually authored that retraction? The African-American community is not a "MONOLITH"!!! It took that Goofy old bastard three tries to figure out how to pronounce the word fitness yesterday. And you wonder why the Leftists keep this guy locked in his basement. Every time he comes up out of that bunker he steps on his schwantz......What a tard. Vote Kanye
Slappy and Harry will believe it. And millions more like them. Which is the sad part.

Come on man!

Anyone with a brain knows the word “MONOLITH” isn’t in Joe’s vocabulary... Vote Kanye

The sad thing is that Joe doesn't even know what he said is considered racist today. Like many of us, who knows what is racist? The left has overused the word to the point that, for me, it has no meaning. We're all racist by today's standards. The meaning will change tomorrow and continue to change as long as it benefits the lefts narrative.

When you handicap anything including a general election , you break down the match-up in various areas, Economy , foreign policy , et al . Of course racism is a big issue or topic in this country. So it goes to reason that some of the undecideds might be turned off to one of the candidates because they perceive him to be more racist than the other one . It seems that the conservatives right wing in these spaces think or want to think that their guy Donald J Trump is less racist than his opponent Joe Biden and thus their man wins this aspect of the match-up ? I mean Biden's recent statements were a little clumsy to be sure , BUT these guys are a combined 150 years old and there is a lot more evidence to consider when you decide who is the more racist person . I mean Trump had a daddy who attended KKK meetings Daddy's real estate empire that he eventually gave to Donny , was routinely accused of discrimination in their rental practices. Can Trump really win the contest of least racist?

When you handicap anything including a general election , you break down the match-up in various areas, Economy , foreign policy , et al . Of course racism is a big issue or topic in this country. So it goes to reason that some of the undecideds might be turned off to one of the candidates because they perceive him to be more racist than the other one . It seems that the conservatives right wing in these spaces think or want to think that their guy Donald J Trump is less racist than his opponent Joe Biden and thus their man wins this aspect of the match-up ? I mean Biden's recent statements were a little clumsy to be sure , BUT these guys are a combined 150 years old and there is a lot more evidence to consider when you decide who is the more racist person . I mean Trump had a daddy who attended KKK meetings Daddy's real estate empire that he eventually gave to Donny , was routinely accused of discrimination in their rental practices. Can Trump really win the contest of least racist?

So Trump's dad did something racist so that makes Donald racist.

Donald does more to help minorities than any President before him but because his dad did something racist it doesn't matter.

Amazing how warped your logic is.

So Trump's dad did something racist so that makes Donald racist.

Donald does more to help minorities than any President before him but because his dad did something racist it doesn't matter.

Amazing how warped your logic is.
Your side is floating the idea that Biden is a racist, with very scant evidence , Trumps own words and actions have shown him to be more racist. May be not to you , but your vote is already cast.

You ain't black.....

Your side is floating the idea that Biden is a racist, with very scant evidence , Trumps own words and actions have shown him to be more racist. May be not to you , but your vote is already cast.
Who cast my vote?
Certainly not I.

Biden has implemented legislation over the years to push his racist agenda of impoverishment and imprisonment of the African American community.

Deal with it.

Biden is a racist old white man. Anyone voting for him is a racist. “My side” is to vote for a young black man: Kanye West