MSFT buying TikTok

Practically, if Microsoft buys it they could easily scrub the code allowing China to spy on American teenagers... Although the NSA would still be able to spy on their webcams like they already do...

Trump is banning the app tomorrow. Hell yeah

????????????????????????????????????

I don't have the app but I think it might be a bad move on his part in an election year. You have a large part of the younger vote who live on there

And yes, it's sad people's vote might be influenced over a social media app

I don't have the app but I think it might be a bad move on his part in an election year. You have a large part of the younger vote who live on there

And yes, it's sad people's vote might be influenced over a social media app
Zoomers who are too dumb to realize the glaring privacy concerns of a Chinese spy app are probably too lazy to vote anyway. This owns

I don't care. It had to be done

Microsoft buying them would put TikToc under US ownership making the ban highly unlikely. Like a lot of Trump comments, this has no substance. How is this ban going to be enforced? We giving the US government access to our phones? When's he quitting twitter for that new social media platform his people were pimping?

Oh yea, I forgot, Tik Tok started a movement to get tickets for his Tulsa Rally then didn't show up. They were expecting a huge crowd.

Last edited:
As much as I'm not much of a TikTok person, I wonder what the slippery slope effect could be if the Government can totally ban a social media platform.
I'm for the banning, but just kind of curious what butterfly effect might end up looking like.

Tik Tok after Trump said it had to sell its business in entirety, China got involved now Tik Tok will keep its algorithm which is why MSFT dropped out. This deal goes to show what a crony trump really is . Oracle whose CEO is Larry Ellison a pal of Trumps gets part of Tik Tok Americans operations along with Wally World. But Tik Tok still keeps its core business despite Trump saying he was going to break it up. What a joke.