2020 Presidential Race

Please list the “many out here” who have told you this.

Thanks in advance. ?

Still denying that you said it ? I listed Yappi because he was part of the conversation that night and I replied to him . the others I'll just say I know personally and are frequent readers of my posts and thought it was pretty messed up . Don't worry , the EC and your 'friends " aren't part of this . They still think the world of you and probably like you more for saying what you did because some of them are POS's themselves.

Still denying that you said it ? I listed Yappi because he was part of the conversation that night and I replied to him . the others I'll just say I know personally and are frequent readers of my posts and thought it was pretty messed up . Don't worry , the EC and your 'friends " aren't part of this . They still think the world of you and probably like you more for saying what you did because some of them are POS's themselves.

So...that’s a “no,” I guess.

shocking. ?

So...that’s a “no,” I guess.

shocking. ?
Why would you care if I'm lying about you saying what we both know you said? Many EC members were present that night and saw the post where you told me and another Non echo chamber member that we would let our daughters be raped adn do nothing about it . Many saw it , many know you are lying including Yappi himself . i told you that no EC member { Yappi i suppose is a PC member } was critical of you so relax . Others think like I do you have no charcter and are a POS. Love how you are worried that people may thin your a jerk . it's pretty evident they know that anyway.l

Demanding list is Harry's schtick.

Don't encroach.... lol
Were you there that Night WORMY said that vile chit? I know Lose by fall the 115 pound senior is always around , he probably remembers , You seem to show up when He's around too. In fact I think wormy and the Mascot have something going on . they seem to want to 'support " each other a bit too much

Why would you care if I'm lying about you saying what we both know you said? Many EC members were present that night and saw the post where you told me and another Non echo chamber member that we would let our daughters be raped adn do nothing about it . Many saw it , many know you are lying including Yappi himself . i told you that no EC member { Yappi i suppose is a PC member } was critical of you so relax . Others think like I do you have no charcter and are a POS. Love how you are worried that people may thin your a jerk . it's pretty evident they know that anyway.l

You’ve already made it clear that you have no intention of backing up your untrue claim, as usual.

Not sure why you think typing additional paragraphs of gibberish is helping you look like less of a lying moron...maybe just tap out and move on to your next rant instead? ?‍♂️

Unfortunately for the Dems, Trump is STILL the most competent candidate running......
I know you think that , but at the moment anyway, thankfully the majority of the country does not share your opinion. We've seen his competence . We see where we are and it's not pretty . trump , not matter who his opponent does not even remotely deserve a second term or like i like say be 'Re-hired

You’ve already made it clear that you have no intention of backing up your untrue claim, as usual.

Not sure why you think typing additional paragraphs of gibberish is helping you look like less of a lying moron...maybe just tap out and move on to your next rant instead? ?‍♂️
Still denying saying that ? Really ? I think everyone including your 'friends know you're capable of it and others actually read it when you typed it . If you want others to think you aren't capable ? Go for it but we both know you are and did type those words . I had put this to bed long ago , but you seem to think trolling me is more important that me reminding people{ Often } who you are as a man and what you are capable of.

I know you think that , but at the moment anyway, thankfully the majority of the country does not share your opinion. We've seen his competence . We see where we are and it's not pretty . trump , not matter who his opponent does not even remotely deserve a second term or like i like say be 'Re-hired

That's your problem, I'm not refuting your claim, I'm just saying that he's better than Slow Joe Biden and whatever prop Biden's nominating as VP.

This can't Be True ? Democrats

FB_IMG_1595871387906.jpg

Clearly ?

And you had the good sense to not troll me { Even an innocuous non offensive quote reminds me , only total silence is good enough for me} and remind me of that . But you seem to think that quoting me insulting me and trolling me butting in when i am talking with others is more important to you than me stopping the daily reminders to the EC of the guy you are. It's really up to you .

Were you there that Night WORMY said that vile chit? I know Lose by fall the 115 pound senior is always around , he probably remembers , You seem to show up when He's around too. In fact I think wormy and the Mascot have something going on . they seem to want to 'support " each other a bit too much
I remember some lineman from our rival school running his mouth to one of my wrestling teammates at a party one night. The wrestler wasn't that light but the other guy easily had 100lbs on him.

It was one of the worst beatings I have ever seen put on someone before. That lineman didn't talk crap much after that.

AHNC

I remember some lineman from our rival school running his mouth to one of my wrestling teammates at a party one night. The wrestler wasn't that light but the other guy easily had 100lbs on him.

It was one of the worst beatings I have ever seen put on someone before. That lineman didn't talk crap much after that.

AHNC
And that story relates to me how ? I wasnt some big lineman I was a RB / CB and weighed 165 - 170 . Really quick hands lol

And you had the good sense to not troll me { Even an innocuous non offensive quote reminds me , only total silence is good enough for me} and remind me of that . But you seem to think that quoting me insulting me and trolling me butting in when i am talking with others is more important to you than me stopping the daily reminders to the EC of the guy you are. It's really up to you .

Dude, you can do your “daily reminders” as much as you like. I literally give zero fks. ?‍♂️

You’re fun to wind up because it’s so easy to get you to lose your sht with minimal effort lol.

Dude, you can do your “daily reminders” as much as you like. I literally give zero fks. ?‍♂️

You’re fun to wind up because it’s so easy to get you to lose your sht with minimal effort lol.
Dude I am not losing my chit in the least . You seem more riled up than me quite frankly .

Seriously this is fun for me . I can see you getting agitated today . ( stop mentioning me and stop lying ) lolL Real easy way to make it stop . Plenty others in the 15 percent to troll who you didn’t say what you said to
Me to .

Embarrassing yourself is fun? Okay, that’s cool I guess lol.

Embarrassing yourself is fun? Okay, that’s cool I guess lol.

Exposing you as a POS is the fun today . im telling the truth and you are lying and actually know some of these other Chit stains out here and you don’t want them to think you said what you did . That’s fun . Watching you lie and squirm about