2020 Presidential Race

Perhaps . But you could have thought to be a decent human being or at least not the total wormy chitstain you are when you opined that myself and anohter non EC team member would sit and just watch our daughters be raped adn be such a awful person you don't even apologize that you were black out drunk that night ? if you weren't you are even a worse person than I thought
There it is....was getting nervous. We should also get a Steve copy/paste soon.

It would be a way cooler meltdown if it wasn’t a complete lie lol.

POS liar . You said it Yappi knows you said it and you're a lying chitstain. You worried about what the EC thinks of you ? Can't believe you can't own this . Nice to be in a right wing echo chamber when you act like a lying POS. It's expected and accepted behavior. Are you also going to say YOU not the CDC said the virus was basically over 6-7 weeks ago ? Of course that's not true either because being protected in an echo chamber you all never have to admit you were wrong and no one except the 10 percent here will push back at all . Bad enough you said such a thing to a couple of Dads , but then not owning it ? The least you could do is not remind me what a POS you are and stop quoting me . You did for a while , but can't stop . So I'll keep reminding people who you are at your core.

Perhaps . But you could have thought to be a decent human being or at least not the total wormy chitstain you are when you opined that myself and anohter non EC team member would just sit and just watch our daughters be raped and n be such a awful person you can't even bring yourself to apologize that may be you were black out drunk that night ? if you weren't you are even a worse person than I thought

Wow.

You are the exact same deluded goof ball you were when I got bored with this place. See ya in another 6 weeks when I check back, yam-bag.

There it is....was getting nervous. We should also get a Steve copy/paste soon.
Steve???? Ain't that the guy that tried to get the job of running Trump's campaign back in 2016? Trump says "Steve you've managed like five previous campaigns and they all were losers, get out!!!"....Now he spends his days tweeting bogus, damaging nonsense about Trump to get the Leftists all worked up. Is that the Steve you're talking about?

Wow.

You are the exact same deluded goof ball you were when I got bored with this place. See ya in another 6 weeks when I check back, yam-bag.

What is it that i am deluded about? How confident are you that Trump wins? Wow you've been wrong about a lot of things to come back and call anyone else deluded.

Steve???? Ain't that the guy that tried to get the job of running Trump's campaign back in 2016? Trump says "Steve you've managed like five previous campaigns and they all were losers, get out!!!"....Now he spends his days tweeting bogus, damaging nonsense about Trump to get the Leftists all worked up. Is that the Steve you're talking about?

Trump hasn't even publicly claimed that Steve wanted to work for him . trump asked , and it didn't happen . Everyone who questions Trump has an axe to grind or wanted to work for the incompetent boob smh

It don't matter who that Goofy Old Bastard picks as his running mate. Trump's got 275 electoral votes that are as good as whole wheat in the barn. If it hadn't been for this Coroni-Coroni business he would have gone to 325, but regardless you can stick a fork in Goofy Joe.

Maybe you could have thought of all that before you stupidly challenged him to bet lol.
It's pretty funny that he doesn't think there is a way to settle this that doesn't involve him driving anywhere. I guess he envisions a road trip with the two of us to Tulsa to talk to that group. It's almost like he doesn't understand that thing in his hand can be used for things other than posting on yappi.

It's pretty funny that he doesn't think there is a way to settle this that doesn't involve him driving anywhere. I guess he envisions a road trip with the two of us to Tulsa to talk to that group. It's almost like he doesn't understand that thing in his hand can be used for things other than posting on yappi.
But he's smart enough to have "vast East Coast" holdings. lol

Vast ? Not really . Just two on East coast . Great appreciation in the last 23 and 12 years respectively .Sold most recent property there . Also big jump in value. Nice profit
1596214222838.png

I may have some assets and real estate holdings that will be sold nearer to retirement , BUT guys like the Soy bran king and the mascot are big bosses . I’ve Never been close to being a big boss or much of a boss at all really . That’s power . Big title and influence . I’m just part of team or work on things myself . No légions of people calling me boss . A lot of respect for leadership , Big bosses like them command respect ✊

POS liar . You said it Yappi knows you said it and you're a lying chitstain. You worried about what the EC thinks of you ? Can't believe you can't own this . Nice to be in a right wing echo chamber when you act like a lying POS. It's expected and accepted behavior. Are you also going to say YOU not the CDC said the virus was basically over 6-7 weeks ago ? Of course that's not true either because being protected in an echo chamber you all never have to admit you were wrong and no one except the 10 percent here will push back at all . Bad enough you said such a thing to a couple of Dads , but then not owning it ? The least you could do is not remind me what a POS you are and stop quoting me . You did for a while , but can't stop . So I'll keep reminding people who you are at your core.

You do you, Sparky.:ROFLMAO:

I may have some assets and real estate holdings that will be sold nearer to retirement , BUT guys like the Soy bran king and the mascot are big bosses . I’ve Never been close to being a big boss or much of a boss at all really . That’s power . Big title and influence . I’m just part of team or work on things myself . No légions of people calling me boss . A lot of respect for leadership , Big bosses like them command respect ✊
Lol

Putz

Hopefully you stop being a lying moron.

I have a feeling we’ll both end up disappointed. ?‍♂️
Still lying about saying what we both know you said ? Yes some here in your safe space who don't know you did this will likely believe you because you are an EC member as they are and just like made men in the mob they aren't allowed to hit each other or here in the EC question each other , but you do know that many out here remember you typing that and have told me they remember it . I certainly do . Yappi saw it that night as well. So remember that there are many here that know you're lying and continue to lie .

Still lying about saying what we both know you said ? Yes your safe space here who don't know did this will likely believe you , but you do know that many out here remember you typing that adn have told me they remember it . I certainly do . So remember that there are many here that know you're lying and continue to lie .

Please list the “many out here” who have told you this.

Thanks in advance. ?