You get sick and GOP senators get rich

Loeffler's was in a blind trust as well, I don't know about Burr. Bottomline is Happy only focused on Republicans that did it while ignoring Feinstein So don'thand me the Fox biased unless you mention the Left Wing source bias as well.
The reporter at the news conference today did the same thing. Trump called her out on it. This type of reporting is the reason they are called fake news. Everything has an angle and trying to influence their agenda. I have no problem with a person on a message board doing it. It is much worse when someone uses their media platform to spread their biases.

The reporter at the news conference today did the same thing. Trump called her out on it. This type of reporting is the reason they are called fake news. Everything has an angle and trying to influence their agenda. I have no problem with a person on a message board doing it. It is much worse when someone uses their media platform to spread their biases.
My wife's sister only watches MSNBC. You wouldn't believe how tainted her views are. The latest thing is ALL Republicans are racist because Trump is a racist. But when you ask for proof you get stuff like calling the virus the Chinese Virus. The blinded hate that is being fed by CNN/MSNBC are unbelievable. I watch verly little of Fox but I've seen them criticize Trump but you never hear anything out of CNN/MSNBC when Trump does something good. I'm curious did they mention what a smart move it was last week when Trump bought up all the Saudi Arabia oil at a discount to fill our reserves?

Loeffler and Burr both told the public nothing big is coming after security briefs while selling their stock portfolios and in Loefflers case buying work from home software stock. I would guess Financial Advisor Eric Trump and the family all did the same, but they do not disclose this information as they are above the law.

So interesting you forgot to add Feinstein to your list?
I wonder why? Is it because you are a partisan hack and she is a democrat?

All 3 should resign and see jail time if the stories are true.

Accepting that this is black and white, it's also clear that the other side is putting a potential political gain ahead of people dying. As I recall, the Democrats put this kind of nonsense aside after 9/11 in spite of their dislike for the President. Those who amount to anything should do so in spite of their hatred of this one.

Don’t Quite see how they ( Dems) are putting political gain ahead of people dying .

While I agree that a lot of the overt partisanship is counterproductive, in THIS particular case it was republicans an masse downplaying this virus since January until very recently and accusing Dems and the media of overblowing it . So when Republicans are on record of ignoring it and saying it's just a media hoax designed to hurt the President , then they get a memo that talks about the possible seriousness of it , THEN THEY dump the stock or buy certain stocks and CONTINUE to poo poo the virus? You see what I'm getting at here? This wasn't a both sides had the same stance and did the same things dynamic .

By "downplaying" the virus do you mean when we pointed out that the WHO fatality rate of 3.4% was grossly inflated? Because the last I looked the US fatality rate is 1.32% and DROPPING.

So calling out the MSM for reporting the flawed WHO fatality rate in alarmist headlines is downplaying the virus?

Feinstein's are in a blind trust. Notice how Fox News leads with the Democrat in the story,,

So what? All a blind trust is designed to do is isolate a political figure from manipulating INDIVIDUAL investments.

By selling an entire asset class Feintsein is just as guilty as the others. This is no different then if Feinstein was privy to major upcoming legislation that would hurt the real estate market and she instructed her "blind trust"to sell all or even most of her real estate assets.

Working class people are getting paid though, and plenty of government employees are working class.
Lots of working class employees at shutdown small businesses are going to be starving very soon.

Sad that you don't care about barbers. Postal carriers should give their paychecks to barbers.

While I agree that a lot of the overt partisanship is counterproductive, in THIS particular case it was republicans an masse downplaying this virus since January until very recently and accusing Dems and the media of overblowing it . So when Republicans are on record of ignoring it and saying it's just a media hoax designed to hurt the President , then they get a memo that talks about the possible seriousness of it , THEN THEY dump the stock or buy certain stocks and CONTINUE to poo poo the virus? You see what I'm getting at here? This wasn't a both sides had the same stance and did the same things dynamic .
You’re brain is broken

You're ignorant.

How about city workers fixing pot holes, or the guys working at the county landfill? Sad you don't care about blue collar workers.

How about cops, and firemen. So sad you don't care about first responders.

Donkey.
Everyone you mentioned is still getting paychecks.

Private sector gets screwed.

Also, guys fixing potholes are very bad at their jobs. Should find new line of work.

Did trump ever criticize the government? A presidents response to a financial crisis? bailout? disease outbreak? birth certificate? What Burr and Loeffler did is worse. They got a high level briefing and acted on it by telling donors the truth and liquidating their portfolio's. They then went out with a different public narrative that it was no big deal. Keep your stocks...the virus will not impact your health or financial well-being. Burr sold his whole portfolio (not a normal behavior) and Loeffler (who is married to a guy that runs the NYSE) bought WFH software the same day she dumped accounts. The point is they knew the impact this would have on the country and acted in their own personal interest to profit from it.

You don't care about corruption and wrong doing if it is trump or republicans. (BTW- if Dems did it as well hold them accountable.)
Unfortunately it is not illegal for members of Congress to get rich off of insider trading. The rest of America can go to prison for it but not a sitting Congress person. It's how most of them become extremely wealthy. Feinstein is a great example of it.
As an aside, does anyone believe that she has never shared "tips" with her husband? He always seems to guess right just before a major market move.