State Duals discussion - Division II

On a serious note, I am surprised that West Holmes was not seeded better. I though they might get the 5th seed.

Bellevue, Perkins, and West Holmes were pretty similar teams if you ask me.

Louisville, Aurora, and Graham are also pretty similar teams.

In terms of how the top three teams match up -- I think Louisville has more ways to beat Graham, Graham would be slight favorites against Aurora, while Aurora has a slight edge against Louisville.

In terms of how the top three teams match up -- I think Louisville has more ways to beat Graham, Graham would be slight favorites against Aurora, while Aurora has a slight edge against Louisville.
I agree with you on the 4, 5, and 6 seeds, since they were all close why not split the 2 conference teams up. Was it just the 8 coaches that made the ultimate decision? Possibly a new D2 champ outside of when Graham went up to D1 and Wauseon won it. Very close dual between Aurora and Louisville in the finals is my guess.

The seeds were determined based on the ranking vote of the coaches for the eight qualifying teams, that is correct.

Exactly what I said a week ago. Glad you agree.