Donald J. Trump has been impeached by the House

That is because there is no counter narrative. Also, they had an opportunity and did call witnesses in the House. There is no real defense of the potus just cuckhold acceptance. No documents, not testimony, no real trial.

Who did they get to call? I believe the all powerful, all knowing, Pencilneck said no to everyone the R's wanted if I am not wrong.

Who did they get to call? I believe the all powerful, all knowing, Pencilneck said no to everyone the R's wanted if I am not wrong.
They subpoenaed a bunch....Trump blocked. Trump attorneys refused to cooperate or even participate. Turley presented a different view of constitution than trump team yesterday....wow they moved the bar. Dershowitz is almost comical....he literally said if trump think he himself being elected is in the public interest it is not impeachable because he is acting in the national interest. It is a joke that no real law school graduate could possibly take seriously.

I believe he was asked a question. I also believe he was a VP. What policy is Mike Pence responsible for?
So you don't believe the VP has any say in policy? You dont think he could go to the big guy and say "hey O, my son is in a jam. His company is being investigated, the prosecutor is kind of shady, we have this aid hanging out there...what do you say?"

It's pretty amazing we havent heard anything from Obama on this. Seems it would be pretty simple to come out and say I ordered him to do it.
Obviously the charges are credible when you have a former admin member essentially willing to verify it under oath.
You have no idea what he would testify to...

I agree ... and I do think Trump will win ... not because he is great, but the Democratic candidates are so bad ... just like last time ... many people who voted for Trump were really not voting for Hillary ... as it’s stands right now ... I don’t see how I could vote for anybody next time ... there is no way I can vote for Trump ... he is biggest lying cheating scumbag in politics .... ever, but the Democrats are just so bad I would want them to win either ... it’s a lose - lose situation.
Another style over substance guy...sad.

That is because there is no counter narrative. Also, they had an opportunity and did call witnesses in the House. There is no real defense of the potus just cuckhold acceptance. No documents, not testimony, no real trial.

u mad, bro?

Hang in there. By tomorrow evening this will all be over and you can move on to your next crisis, bombshell, game changer.

Another (one of many jaw droppers) is Pam Bondi faux outrage at Hunter Biden making money on a board. She received a $25K donation to bury Trump U case...which was ultimately ended in a settlement for fraud. She currently get $115K/month as a lobbyist for Qatar. She has no experience in the region and does not speak arabic. Her education/degree is not close Hunter Biden's. She was a TriDelt.

The other sides own witnesses offered the defense. It's like you arent even paying attention.

They subpoenaed a bunch....Trump blocked. Trump attorneys refused to cooperate or even participate. Turley presented a different view of constitution than trump team yesterday....wow they moved the bar. Dershowitz is almost comical....he literally said if trump think he himself being elected is in the public interest it is not impeachable because he is acting in the national interest. It is a joke that no real law school graduate could possibly take seriously.
As is his right to block and go to court. That your side doesn't respect the rule of law is a bad look.

Actually the brain surgeons in the house forgot to certify as an official inquiry and when they realized they needed to certify they did not retro it to the date the subpoena's were issued. Cant fix stupid

Another (one of many jaw droppers) is Pam Bondi faux outrage at Hunter Biden making money on a board. She received a $25K donation to bury Trump U case...which was ultimately ended in a settlement for fraud. She currently get $115K/month as a lobbyist for Qatar. She has no experience in the region and does not speak arabic. Her education/degree is not close Hunter Biden's. She was a TriDelt.
But she is a MILF

So you don't believe the VP has any say in policy? You dont think he could go to the big guy and say "hey O, my son is in a jam. His company is being investigated, the prosecutor is kind of shady, we have this aid hanging out there...what do you say?"

It's pretty amazing we havent heard anything from Obama on this. Seems it would be pretty simple to come out and say I ordered him to do it.

You have no idea what he would testify to...
A VP can have an opinion in policy but a VP has ZERO authority to set policy. The United States policy on Ukraine was established by Obama, Congress, and was in support of the UN, G7, and IMF. It has already been testified to that prosecution of corruption cases increased after the termination of Sholkin.

The Republicans have control now ... they can literally have any witness they want ... but they still don’t want any ...hmmm??
Because this was a farce from the beginning and the House was completely feckless in making any kind of case. Schiff and Nadler will take the fall as Nancy will throw them under the bus and say I told you so. Dems are going to lose so big in November and Mitch and Donnie are owning the disintegrating Democratic party. Great day to be an American!

Personally I don’t thinks the Bidens have relevant evidence on Trump’s action ... but I would agree that they should be investigated by congress and would like to see them answer questions about their actions ... although I not sure what Hunter Biden is being accused of .... I don’t think it is illegal to Profit off your last name ... if so Trumps, Bush, Clintons, Obama ... and most of Congress’ family members would be in trouble.

You don't? If the Biden's were engaged in questionable activities with the Ukraine it justifies Trump's desire to investigate those relationships. Who else but the current POTUS is in a position to ask a foreign government to investigate a previous VP if there is reasonable suspicion that the VP was out of line?

And this is clearly more then Hunter Biden trying to cash in on the family name. Biden, in his own words on video, bragged about getting a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating the company his son worked for fired! It's true that all Joe Biden may have been doing was to help root out corruption in the Ukraine. It's even more likely he was blackmailing the Ukraine to protect his sons lucrative relationship with Burisma.

You don't? If the Biden's were engaged in questionable activities with the Ukraine it justifies Trump's desire to investigate those relationships. Who else but the current POTUS is in a position to ask a foreign government to investigate a previous VP if there is reasonable suspicion that the VP was out of line?

And this is clearly more then Hunter Biden trying to cash in on the family name. Biden, in his own words on video, bragged about getting a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating the company his son worked for fired! It's true that all Joe Biden may have been doing was to help root out corruption in the Ukraine. It's even more likely he was blackmailing the Ukraine to protect his sons lucrative relationship with Burisma.
Why on earth do you ask a foreign government to investigate anything? Through Rudy? Come on LOTR even you can't buy this BS. Did we ask Libya to investigate Benghazi? Iran investigate Arms for hostages?

The Republicans have control now ... they can literally have any witness they want ... but they still don’t want any ...hmmm??
I guess they feel they don’t need any. It’s pretty obvious to any rational thinking person what the Dems did here, have been doing for the past 4 years and are probably planning on doing as soon as this trial ends and into 2021.

Lol...boy, where'd ya dig that up at? Back pages or Craigslist?

The truth in this case damages Trump . Of course you and others of your kind don;t care what Trump does in a shady corrupt vane. …...

Of course the truth damages Trump, but the question is if it rises to a level for impeachment, just like the increased scrutiny of Joe and Hunter damages the Bidens. The problem is that the Democrats made so many mistakes along the way that the result was inevitable. They attempted to build their case in a bunker, in what should have been a very open and public trial in the House. They brought in dozens of witnesses and some of them told them what they wanted to hear and they got excited and decided that they had their impeachable offense - enterprise sales reps call that "happy ears syndrome" where a prospect says exactly what a sales rep wants to hear and they think they have a whale on the hook, only to discover that they don't have the budget or power to make it happen.

The Democrats then picked the half dozen or so that told them what they wanted to hear and put them in public and they faded in the light of day. They said their piece and then under cross-examination their stories went from "I was there" to an REO Speedwagon meme ("heard it from a friend, who, heard it from a friend, who, heard it from another that you' been messin' around") that actually made the rounds better than the story the Democrats were trying to sell. Then there were the inevitable leaks and we find out that there are problems with the stories and problems with the "trusted" individuals, secret meetings, potential lawmaker interference, and THOSE stories actually made the rounds and people noticed what the media was willing to say - costing them even more credibility. Despite that, and after underwhelming the public with story after story after story, the Mueller Probe/Report, then the absolute failure of the Mueller Hearings, a search for tax records, business records, Michael Cohen, Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels, whining about enforcing the border, false stories about border conditions, then child separations, anti-ICE actions, sanctuary cities/counties/states, etc. - they decide to impeach on emotion instead of actual crimes/misdeeds.

Because the House rushed their investigation/hearings/vote it was incomplete. Then despite the fact that they "had to move quickly because it was a national security/emergency to prevent further damage", they waited for a month to present their case to the Senate to try to dictate how the Senate was going to proceed. They wanted a "fair trial" in a situation where they had blocked Republican House members from being able to call any witnesses during the public hearings...… and everyone saw through that. The very 1st question yesterday (from Susan Collins on behalf of Lisa Murkowski and Mitt Romney) was very interesting (paraphrasing) "can there be a situation where something that is in the national interest also be of political benefit to a candidate"? The answer is yes, and that would call nearly every action by a politician into question because everything they do is in that realm.

That's really the heart of the matter for everything the Democrats hate about Trump, he seemingly does what he thinks is good for America. The fact that he and his friends and most of the citizens are vested in American success means that they will all benefit it America does. Like the CEO and employees that own stock in their company. That doesn't make it wrong nor impeachable. It also probably means that Trump gets away with things that would destroy a politician, and that irritates Democrats as well.

Last edited:
Do not need any we have the votes to shut this circus down with out wasting months of time and money that could be used for better things.

At this point, there's only one thing left to wager.

How many Democrat Senators will vote tomorrow to acquit?

I say 2 for sure. Manchen and the Democrat from Arizona who's name escapes me at the moment.