Massillon Football 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me the press box is being renovated. I've been told by some media friends that it, um, leaves something to be desired.

If it's like it was years back, it's not much to look at but they sure take care of the people up there with decent grub.

Not even close to the nicest one. I think you need to leave Massillon more. North Ridgeville is much nicer as one example.
Just looked it up....very nice stadium, I mean VERY nice.

However, it also says that it seats only 4500 people, ok, that's ok....not a deal breaker.

Also....it says it has portable toilets, and there are no concessions....food trucks only. So again, very nice stadium, but I'll take PBTS all day long.

However, it also says that it seats only 4500 people, ok, that's ok....not a deal breaker.

Also....it says it has portable toilets, and there are no concessions....food trucks only. So again, very nice stadium, but I'll take PBTS all day long.
Portable toilets....ends the discussion sweetie.

Massillons visitors rest rooms are nicer than 95% of most people's home side rest rooms. I will admit Massillons home side rr's eed some work....BUT....it's still indoor plumbing.

The food trucks must have been the first year. I have been there twice in the past two years and there were concessions. No argument with you on the seating vs. PBTS. Of course PBTS is one of, if not THE largest in the state.

Portable toilets....ends the discussion sweetie.

Massillons visitors rest rooms are nicer than 95% of most people's home side rest rooms. I will admit Massillons home side rr's eed some work....BUT....it's still indoor plumbing.
I will say At least Massillon is doing it on their own and did not gone whining to the Browns to get them to pay for their renovations like some of the schools in the area......

The football gods have smiled upon Avon! Their conference has been reduced to 8 schools, and it’s now back to 3 non-league games instead of one, so hopefully Avon and Massillon can get that series going that their AD’s had previously discussed.

The football gods have smiled upon Avon! Their conference has been reduced to 8 schools, and it’s now back to 3 non-league games instead of one, so hopefully Avon and Massillon can get that series going that their AD’s had previously discussed.
Sounds like a plan. A boat load of points to the winner.

As is Warren Harding, Cincinnati Elder, St X, Hamilton, Upper Arlington.....starting to catch a trend yet?
Ok. You're entitled to your opinion (no matter how stupid it continually is) but....how about this, all of the stadiums you have named, go ahead and tell us what it is about each one that makes it better than PBTS.

Can someone from North Ridgeville confirm if there is indoor plumbing or portable poopers at your stadium? Same goes for concessions. All I can go by is what I read when I looked it up. It definately said Porta potties and no concessions.

You should go to D.C and march for quality restroom accessibility rights.Do all the Tiger fans sit when they pee?

Last edited:
Ok. You're entitled to your opinion (no matter how stupid it continually is) but....how about this, all of the stadiums you have named, go ahead and tell us what it is about each one that makes it better than PBTS.
If you actually went to any of them and did not have a closed mind about them you would see. How about to start, none of them have been deemed "unsafe" by the superintendent. Or maybe they don't have "erosion and corrosion to the columns beneath the home side", or they don't have "rebar is exposed and moisture is seeping into the base of the structure causing cracking".

Can someone from North Ridgeville confirm if there is indoor plumbing or portable poopers at your stadium? Same goes for concessions. All I can go by is what I read when I looked it up. It definately said Porta potties and no concessions.
Ok, just think a little bit.....the North Ridgeville stadium has hosted TWO Regional championships in the past three years. They would not have been awarded a REGIONAL FINAL game if there was no indoor plumbing or concessions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.