Division II - Region 5 Championship: Archbishop Hoban (11-1) vs. Massillon Washington (12-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only UA would design a stadium that seats more visitors than home fans, lol.

Are you guys sure? Either way plenty of seating.
Oom
I'm sure there are some but impossible to know about specific officers...unless you know the officer..
I grew up with a guy who transferred to Hoban beginning in 9th grade and has been an APO for many years. Not close with this individual but if its true that the police were gonna arrest this player in question, when he stepped off the bus, there needs to be an investigation. All on the eve of this game in Akron. I'm feeling this player is in for a gigantic game tomorrow night. I hope he remembers to secure the ball on his way to paydirt. Hell on wheel coming to U of A!!! Go Tigers!

You and I both know that one sick individual who uses multiple screen names on this forum was thrilled. He’s a sick twisted pathetic disgrace of a human being.

I have no knowledge of the situation but I have no doubts that any bad thing that happens to Massillon or anyone involved with the city is a victory to this person. Something really awful must have happened in his past to generate such obsession.
The irony of this post is crazy ironic! You are complaining to a guy with more screen names than he has dollars to pay his bills about a guy with multiple screen names! His screen names even talk to each other and like each other's posts! Its a world gone MAD, i tells ya!

"What Me Worry?" -A.E. Newman

Your multiplier is 56. How does that happen at a public?

"There's too much going on over there. " -K.W.
The trolls and the haters won't mention this because it doesn't fit their narrative. But people who frequent this forum form outside the area may find it interesting to know that there are 4 school districts within the Massillon city limits . There are Massillon city schools, Tuslaw local , Perry local and a tiny portion of Jackson local. There are people who have been Massillon Tiger fans their whole life who have moved to another part of the city or to the suburbs. Some of their kids grow up wanting to be Massillon Tigers , so when the time comes they go to the Massillon middle school or Washington High. They weren't recruited or stolen because they never had any intention of going anywhere else. Massillon like 12 of the other 17 stark county schools and the vast majority of Ohio schools have open enrollment. GET OVER IT . GO TIGERS.

JJ please just go back to the McKinley regional final thread....oops, sorry. APD waiting to arrest this kid til today is very reminiscent of AEP waiting until the day before the Massillon McKinley game to cut the power at Lil' Fawcett so they could finally collect their 38 grand.
Quit deflecting and projecting and pay your bills! You are a multiple one man drag on the entire economy lol

Without our official big school State Football Championships Stark County would have NONE

The trolls and the haters won't mention this because it doesn't fit their narrative. But people who frequent this forum form outside the area may find it interesting to know that there are 4 school districts within the Massillon city limits . There are Massillon city schools, Tuslaw local , Perry local and a tiny portion of Jackson local. There are people who have been Massillon Tiger fans their whole life who have moved to another part of the city or to the suburbs. Some of their kids grow up wanting to be Massillon Tigers , so when the time comes they go to the Massillon middle school or Washington High. They weren't recruited or stolen because they never had any intention of going anywhere else. Massillon like 12 of the other 17 stark county schools and the vast majority of Ohio schools have open enrollment. GET OVER IT . GO TIGERS.
How dare you get on here and try to speak the truth, the DF’s on here that have agendas don’t want to listen to that at all. They believe we have boosters in all areas of the county with guns and vans just waiting to kidnap the next kid and force him to come to Massillon. They don’t realize that kids want to follow a winner !!! Along with the best high school stadium in the state, an indoor facility that rivals a lot of the NFL teams, best coaching staff in the state, Coaches that will do anything and everything they can to get your college paid for,
and for the parents the Tiger TEAM gpa for the 1st qtr was a 3.37.
If I am a parent of a high school football player why wouldn’t you send your kid to Massillon ??

The trolls and the haters won't mention this because it doesn't fit their narrative. But people who frequent this forum form outside the area may find it interesting to know that there are 4 school districts within the Massillon city limits . There are Massillon city schools, Tuslaw local , Perry local and a tiny portion of Jackson local.
This is misleading at best. Massillon's repeated annexations are why parts of other school districts are a part of the city of Massillon. But that land has ALWAYS been associated with those other districts. The school district associated with land doesn't change when annexed.

How dare you get on here and try to speak the truth, the DF’s on here that have agendas don’t want to listen to that at all. They believe we have boosters in all areas of the county with guns and vans just waiting to kidnap the next kid and force him to come to Massillon. They don’t realize that kids wan
and for the parents the Tiger TEAM gpa for the 1st qtr was a 3.37.
If I am a parent of a high school football player why wouldn’t you send your kid to Massillon ??
I know. Keys grew up wanting to be a Tiger all the way up in Akron! And his school actually has real state championships! And that GPA ...uh...who was the kid you forgot to mention...missed the last Hoban game...

Without our official big school State Football Championships Stark County would have NONE

Oom
I grew up with a guy who transferred to Hoban beginning in 9th grade and has been an APO for many years. Not close with this individual but if its true that the police were gonna arrest this player in question, when he stepped off the bus, there needs to be an investigation. All on the eve of this game in Akron. I'm feeling this player is in for a gigantic game tomorrow night. I hope he remembers to secure the ball on his way to paydirt. Hell on wheel coming to U of A!!! Go Tigers!
Yeeeee-hawwwwww! I'm goin' up to the BIG city to get me some co- rrupt catholic cops and punch 'em in the hay-ed!

"Load up the truck, Granny!"- uncle Jed

Last edited:
This is misleading at best. Massillon's repeated annexations are why parts of other school districts are a part of the city of Massillon. But that land has ALWAYS been associated with those other districts. The school district associated with land doesn't change when annexed.
Who's talking about annexation , I don't care where the land use to be it's in the city now that's a fact. That's one of your stupider replies.

I know. Keys grew up wanting to be a Tiger all the way up in Akron! And his school actually has real state championships! And that GPA ...uh...who was the kid you forgot to mention...missed the last Hoban game..
Do you remember the last time you spent hours on Massillon threads bragging how they were going to lose and had no chance against some big, bad coach that “owned” them ???

Who's talking about annexation , I don't care where the land use to be it's in the city now that's a fact. That's one of your stupider replies.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA. But that won't stop you, will it? Sorry, but this stuff is obviously too difficult for you to understand how it works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.