Division IV - Region 13 Championship: Perry (12-0) vs. Poland Seminary (10-2)

Who wins?

• Perry by 15+

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Perry by 8-14

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Perry by 1-7

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Poland Seminary by 1-7

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Poland Seminary by 8-14

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Poland Seminary by 15+

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perry’s offense seems to be very explosive. The Dogs defense has been stout against the run all year. The problem is that they haven’t faced a team all year who can pass. Can they slow down Perry and their passing game? I’m not sure.

I do know that I have underestimated these boys all season. Hopefully they continue to prove me wrong!

I'm hoping Poland can beat Perry. I was surprised at some of the behavior of the Perry players before, during and after the game. Either way, if it's not Poland this week Wyoming is going to walk all over whoever the other team is in D4.

I feel this game is a toss up, poland way more battle tested but Perry has more talent at the skill positions. I don’t feel it’s an upset of poland we’re to win
How has Perry not been battle tested just curious on your thoughts? They did have a huge OOC game with Chardon who will be playing for a regional championship this year. They have a decent amount of talent returning from last years playoff team that made it to 3 weeks in the playoffs and some of their top tier talent like their RB and other guys played in the playoff in ‘17 when they lost to Stueb who went on to win state. They might not have had many wars this year but they have been over them the past 3years with guys on the current squad being involved with that

Wow, Perry got to be pissed. Two years in a row they have to travel and play a team right in their backyard

Not even close to midway. I would think that Twinsburg or Ravenna would be more fair, but maybe those schools don't want to host.

How has Perry not been battle tested just curious on your thoughts? They did have a huge OOC game with Chardon who will be playing for a regional championship this year. They have a decent amount of talent returning from last years playoff team that made it to 3 weeks in the playoffs and some of their top tier talent like their RB and other guys played in the playoff in ‘17 when they lost to Stueb who went on to win state. They might not have had many wars this year but they have been over them the past 3years with guys on the current squad being involved with that

Add in the other DI recruit #4 for Perry who may be considered the second best player on the field after Anderson. Transferred from Harvey. 1st team all-conference and all-district as a DB, but looks like a receiver at the next level. Averages over 21 yards a catch and looks good running their wildcat offense when they pull the starter. His ability to go up and get a football is something not many high school teams have. I remember him having some nasty dunks last year for Harvey.

Do they sell tickets at the gate? I heard you have to get them online ? If so, where do you purchase tickets online at?

Do they sell tickets at the gate? I heard you have to get them online ? If so, where do you purchase tickets online at?
I would just get them at the gate. No way this game will be close to a sell out. Personally I don't even think it will be crowded

Fitch is a large stadium, no ticket worries.

All I can think of is that nobody else closer to Perry submitted their site.

Fitch is a large stadium, no ticket worries.

All I can think of is that nobody else closer to Perry submitted their site.

Perry just played at Maple Heights. That wouldn't have been a bad choice. Haven't there been games at Solon as well this year?

18 miles vs 79 miles? Hmm.

Perry just played at Maple Heights. That wouldn't have been a bad choice. Haven't their been games at Solon as well this year?
I’m not disagreeing that it’s a puzzling choice...just trying to come up with a reasonable explanation (other than the silly “bias against my team”). If they did Maple Hts., then Poland fans would be complaining.
I have read here that there is a problem with sites this year. Evidently fewer are submitting their bids for whatever reason. It sounds like this is one of the consequences of that.

This win alone against Chardon proves Perry is the heavy Favorite. Chardon is night and day better than any team poland played all year, and I’m a bulldog fan. That and the fact Poland hasn’t played a team that could throw all year. They’re really going to have their hands full, need to play a perfect game and extend all drives!

This win alone against Chardon proves Perry is the heavy Favorite. Chardon is night and day better than any team poland played all year, and I’m a bulldog fan. That and the fact Poland hasn’t played a team that could throw all year. They’re really going to have their hands full, need to play a perfect game and extend all drives!

It actually sounds like Chardon is a very similar team to Poland in their (boring) style of play.