What's going on in the world

This is so wrong:

Recap:

NBC killed story on Harvey Weinstein, saying it didn't meet their editorial standards.

ABC spiked story on Jeffrey Epstein, saying same.

Both orgs (& rest of media) went wild running uncorroborated stories about Brett Kavanaugh being a gang rapist.

Entrusting the biased, left wing democrat propaganda unit known as the MSM with a constitutional protection of free expression is like giving guns to a confirmed murdering lunatic. At what point does America accept that most of the MSM operate as democrat & left wing ideological operatives.

Explain yourself Here .... You're Saying this is Racist ?
Tucson Overwhelmingly Rejects Sanctuary City Measure

Yes.. Tucson rejected being a Sanctuary City. So Tucson must be xenophobic according to the “woke” left...
Washington State is of course racists, they rejected a affirmative action issue. So again to the “woke” they must be racists.

Are these not issues Orange Man would also vote down?

It is a paradox here to me that if you ask people in these states of Arizona and Wash State, Is Trump a xenophobe and a racist? Answer is YES.. but yet these measures fail.

So the answer is.. Hell no we don’t want undocumented illegals in our city of Tucson and Hell no we don’t need your affirmative action in Washington State.

But Orange Man BAD!

NBC killed story on Harvey Weinstein, saying it didn't meet their editorial standards.
ABC spiked story on Jeffrey Epstein, saying same.

Both orgs (& rest of media) went wild running uncorroborated stories about Brett Kavanaugh being a gang rapist.

Beyond belief. Harder to figure who is more corrupt, entrenched democrat politicians or the media.

I kid; they are one and the same.

Here is a great memento available at auction!!

2014 vintage example of Obama era Russian Collusion, up for auction. Obama did nothing to check Putin, barely addressed the issue at all with his partners in the national media. Just imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if this had happened "on Trump's watch"......

He sure had the flexibility to look the other way from Ukraine and Crimea, amirite ?

Lol the University of Alabama Student Government Association is saying students could lose their season tickets if they protest Trump's visit to the LSU/Bama game.

Drunken, disorderly conduct = Okay

Public protest = Bad

Lol the University of Alabama Student Government Association is saying students could lose their season tickets if they protest Trump's visit to the LSU/Bama game.

Drunken, disorderly conduct = Okay

Public protest = Bad
He wants applauds like Obama gets...even if it is staged and not genuine. LOL

And drunken and disorderly conduct, which happens before, during and after every Alabama game isn't? Public peaceful protest is protected by the Constitution, sir.

Lots of people are arrested for drunken and disorderly conduct at every college football game, Alabama included. They can peacefully protest. They aren't allowed to be disruptive, just like every other attendee.

From 2017-18 season:

Over six home games, campus police reported 165 disorderly incidents, 95 welfare-related incidents, 82 alcohol-related incidents, 30 vehicle-related incidents, 66 property crimes, six violent incidents and four drug-related incidents.

And drunken and disorderly conduct, which happens before, during and after every Alabama game isn't? Public peaceful protest is protected by the Constitution, sir.

Wasn't it you lot that says, "Free speech, sure, but it doesn't mean there won't be repercussions."?

I guess we'll see how committed they are to their beef, huh ?

Jeff Sessions launches his bid to the US Senate by releasing a hostage tape to Dear Leader.

"
"

Wow. Dem narratives get blown up by actual testimony of the real players involved all the time, but this is the first time you ever posted anything like that. Good job.

I thought everyone that leaves Trump's Cabinet is furious and against him ? That is what you Democraps typically chant in unison.

Are you feeling OK ?

Wow. Dem narratives get blown up by actual testimony of the real players involved all the time, but this is the first time you ever posted anything like that. Good job.

I thought everyone that leaves Trump's Cabinet is furious and against him ? That is what you Democraps typically chant in unison.

Are you feeling OK ?

He is afraid of Trump. A sad and pathetic representation of a man. (Cruz, Graham, Portman) #Cuckhold

Public peaceful protest is protected by the Constitution, sir.
I don't disagree. Which is why I don't think anyone will be losing their seats over boos or even a "Go Home Trump" sign. The SGA President specifically forbade "disruptive behavior". You are the one that turned that into "protest Trump's visit". Hope this helps.

I don't disagree. Which is why I don't think anyone will be losing their seats over boos or even a "Go Home Trump" sign. The SGA President specifically forbade "disruptive behavior". You are the one that turned that into "protest Trump's visit". Hope this helps.

Dem narratives happen (y)

Lots of people are arrested for drunken and disorderly conduct at every college football game, Alabama included. They can peacefully protest. They aren't allowed to be disruptive, just like every other attendee.

From 2017-18 season:

Oh wow. Surely they had their season tickets taken away?

It's a pretty safe bet that if you're actually arrested for D&D at a football game, your tickets will be in jeopardy.

The REAL news media is doing great work in uncovering the Biden/Obama Ukraine corruption from 2016:

First a reminder of the Biden corruption:

I take it as a given that Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma paid the Biden family a $3 million bribe. That follows from the facts that 1) Hunter Biden doesn’t speak Ukrainian or have any experience in Ukrainian business, 2) Hunter Biden has no experience in the natural gas industry, 3) Burisma nevertheless paid Biden more than $83,000 a month (!) for three years to serve on its board of directors, a role that usually is only nominally compensated, and 4) Joe Biden at the time was responsible for Ukraine policy in the Obama administration. But there may be even more to the scandal than that.

And here are some of John Solomon's latest discoveries implicating the Obama administration in this mess:

Kent’s newly released testimony also confirmed several other elements of my earlier reporting about Ukraine, including that the U.S. embassy exerted pressure on Ukrainian prosecutors not to pursue certain investigations.
For instance, Kent acknowledged signing an April 2016 letter that asked the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office to stand down an investigation of several nonprofits that had received U.S. aid, including the AntiCorruption Action Centre of Ukraine, or AnTac.

Kent also confirmed my reporting that AnTac was jointly funded by the State Department and one of liberal megadonor George Soros’ foundations.

It's astonishing that Trump is facing impeachment for trying to look into the deep democrat & Obama administration corruption of all things Ukraine back in 2016. And at the center of this corruption was the Biden family including Uncle Joe.

The REAL news media is doing great work in uncovering the Biden/Obama Ukraine corruption from 2016:

First a reminder of the Biden corruption:

I take it as a given that Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma paid the Biden family a $3 million bribe. That follows from the facts that 1) Hunter Biden doesn’t speak Ukrainian or have any experience in Ukrainian business, 2) Hunter Biden has no experience in the natural gas industry, 3) Burisma nevertheless paid Biden more than $83,000 a month (!) for three years to serve on its board of directors, a role that usually is only nominally compensated, and 4) Joe Biden at the time was responsible for Ukraine policy in the Obama administration. But there may be even more to the scandal than that.

And here are some of John Solomon's latest discoveries implicating the Obama administration in this mess:

Kent’s newly released testimony also confirmed several other elements of my earlier reporting about Ukraine, including that the U.S. embassy exerted pressure on Ukrainian prosecutors not to pursue certain investigations.
For instance, Kent acknowledged signing an April 2016 letter that asked the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office to stand down an investigation of several nonprofits that had received U.S. aid, including the AntiCorruption Action Centre of Ukraine, or AnTac.

Kent also confirmed my reporting that AnTac was jointly funded by the State Department and one of liberal megadonor George Soros’ foundations.

It's astonishing that Trump is facing impeachment for trying to look into the deep democrat & Obama administration corruption of all things Ukraine back in 2016. And at the center of this corruption was the Biden family including Uncle Joe.

The Democrap Party obviously believes that the best defense is a very aggressive offense of a coup attempt. The Dem echo chamber and the corrupt news media partners generate a complicit narrative in an effort to protect the Party and the DC bureaucracy in general. Very unAmerican group of maggots.