Gameday Thread

Buffalo’s QB is out there dropping perfect 40 yards passes. Kid is a freshman and looks like he could be drafted. Legit talent. Too bad he plays for Buffalo

10-7 Buffalo at the half

Tennessee may be one of the biggest dumpster fires in modern college football. And I'm loving every second of it. They deserve this.

Clay Travis slandered Schiano by claiming he was involved in the Sandusky scandal because he thought Tennessee could find a better coach lol.

Yup, and Tennessee fans went with it because they thought they were too good for him. They can suck brick.

Yup, and Tennessee fans went with it because they thought they were too good for him. They can suck brick.
Not defending UT, but I doubt Schiano would be any better. However, it’s definitely karma for those who tried to make it look like he was complicit in the PSU scandal

Yet another lousy Saturday slate of games. Back in the day week 3 was when all the great OOC match ups would happen, now we have Iowa vs Iowa St. as the premier contest with ESPN Gameday making a first ever appearance in Ames.

Going to be a really nice win by Arizona State if they can hold on for 50 seconds. Herm Edwards is doing a solid job out there. Making a lot of people eat crow, myself included

Going to be a really nice win by Arizona State if they can hold on for 50 seconds. Herm Edwards is doing a solid job out there. Making a lot of people eat crow, myself included
Crazy ending. I sort of blame msu coaches for making the decision to kick the Fg so late they had to rush everyone on leading to tat penalty

Kent State down 14-10 to Auburn in the 2nd QTR.

Might be the closest they get the rest of the way...

Agreed. They changed offensive and defensive playcalling..never understood changing what made you successful. Never understood playing for the FG

Myself included. Never thought he would do good. the state of Arizona actually has decent talent in state.

If this continues, today could be the day Michigan pulls a USC and leaves the coach on the tarmac as they're heading home.

I didn’t get the Michigan hype coming into the season. They lost all of their studs on D, which carried that team last yr, and a new OC for Patterson was supposed to make up for that?

I still think Harbaugh is a good coach, and despite what people say, they’re better than under Hoke.

Any tuba players involved?

Maybe it's my imagination but the college game seems more and more the haves and have-nots. Getting difficult to find a competitive game to watch.

Harbaugh is still owed $15 million after this season. But if they end up with 3+ losses including one to OSU, I think he's gone.