NFL News

I believe some WRs are divas because as far as offensive skill players go, they can average touching the ball 5-6 times a game and have a huge impact on the game. If they average about 12 yards a catch with a TD here and there that's pro bowl/all pro numbers. 80-100 catches a year - 1000+ yard with about 10 TDs. Voila! Instant diva with all the trimmimgs.

Texans lose in playoffs.....again...

E7J9FFntzjNCW0yAFNWFw9MYxaVe2Ds6_lg.jpg

Lamar looks a little lost in the first half. Let's see if he gets it together in the 2nd half. Flacco perhaps?

The hiring of Kingsbury could possibly turn upside down the HC hiring world as we know it in the NFL...

....if he succeeds.

Shefty reporting that the Cards drafting that OKLAhoma QB and trading Rosen is not out of the picture.

Guy on the radio this AM said he has meant Murray and says that he is closer to 5-7 and 5-8 than the 5-10 he is reported to be.

Shefty reporting that the Cards drafting that OKLAhoma QB and trading Rosen is not out of the picture.

Guy on the radio this AM said he has meant Murray and says that he is closer to 5-7 and 5-8 than the 5-10 he is reported to be.

Could be the new slash.

googled him and it says 5'11". if that's true for most guys (inflating heights) then Mahomes is only 6'0".

The hiring of Kingsbury could possibly turn upside down the HC hiring world as we know it in the NFL...

....if he succeeds.

I highly doubt he will. First, the Air Raid he ran at TT is not an NFL Offense. Secondly, even thought it’s not as important as it was before, Defense still matters. His teams played zero Defense, their games looked like the Arena League.

I highly doubt he will. First, the Air Raid he ran at TT is not an NFL Offense. Secondly, even thought it’s not as important as it was before, Defense still matters. His teams played zero Defense, their games looked like the Arena League.

Oh I concur.

We all know it is a copy cat league so if we see him have success in Az it would totally turn the whole system around.

Ok here's just some of the issues with the media and the draft. Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray has officially put in for the NFL draft. CBS sports says he'll go #6 overall to the Giants. Ian Rapoport, who covers the NFL for the NFL network, says he's projected as high as the 2nd or 3rd round? That's a HUGE difference.

Knew it would happen with AZ firing their minority coach after just one season.

I don't know, how often do white coaches only get one season?

..and then they hire a sub .500 college coach.

Looks like mostly white guys here. And they even neglected Chud:

NFL head coaches since 2000 who have been terminated during or after just one season with a team.

Chip Kelly, 49ers, 2016, 2-14
Jim Tomsula, 49ers, 2015, 5-11
Mike Mularkey, Jaguars, 2012, 2-14
Hue Jackson, Raiders, 2011, 8-8
Jim Mora, Seahawks, 2009, 4-12
Cam Cameron, Dolphins, 2007, 1-15
Art Shell, Raiders, 2006, 2-14
Marty Shottenheimer, Redskins, 2001, 8-8
Al Groh, Jets, 2000, 9-7
Steve Wilks, Cardinals, 2018, 3-13