NFL News

Interesting E:60 on Trent Richardson this morning. It should be required viewing at the rookie symposium.

11 Netflix accounts, 8 Hulu accounts, bottle service at clubs...family and friends spent $1.6 million in the months his career was crumbling.

The Browns were very smart to dump him when they did. They then undid it by combing the pick with a 3rd to move up and take Manziel.

Interesting E:60 on Trent Richardson this morning. It should be required viewing at the rookie symposium.

11 Netflix accounts, 8 Hulu accounts, bottle service at clubs...family and friends spent $1.6 million in the months his career was crumbling.

The Browns were very smart to dump him when they did. They then undid it by combing the pick with a 3rd to move up and take Manziel.

Some pundits were pushing the AAF and was talking how his stock was rising to get back into the NFL when he scored a few TD's...

They failed to realize he still is average in the low 2's in yards per carry.

WItten is back...was wondering if he could stay unretired.

Saw a tweet that showed his percentiles at the combine, they were really good as long as he didnt have to change directions. Was really really low in agility drills

Saw a tweet that showed his percentiles at the combine, they were really good as long as he didnt have to change directions. Was really really low in agility drills

Yeah, I think he's gonna be a terrible WR in the NFL. He can kill the go route and that's about it. Will LOL at whatever team takes him in the first. Just god help me it isn't the Bengals.

AB needs to just leave for a bit and shut the hell up.
Saw a few minutes of his interview over the weekend and now states he told Tomlin his knee was sore so MT told him to stay home all week.

Even though at the time it was reported the day he got into a scuffle at practice and threw a football at someone (Rapisterburger) and left practice.

Guy is a pathological liar and his legal issues so lets just say he is lucky he is super talented or he would be in some big time trouble.

That is great news, won't have to listen to him. Maybe Booger can go back to playing also?

That whole dynamic of McFarland talking nearly as much as the color guy on the telecast just got too much.

3 guys in the booth don't work unless one stays quiet with just chimes in occasionally. Didn't fox have a guy, Saragusa, who was on the field/sideline who was more than just a sideline guy but they didn't go to him much.

BOoger just talked way tooooo much

That is great news, won't have to listen to him. Maybe Booger can go back to playing also?

Agreed. I think ESPN was hoping for Tony Romo II. Swing and a miss. Witten was awful, and it showed what a rarity it is for a player to leave the field and go directly to a number one broadcast team. Romo defied the odds. The MNF whole format was disjointed and did Witten no favors, but it just sheds more light on the horrid decision-making going on in Bristol.

Agreed. I think ESPN was hoping for Tony Romo II. Swing and a miss. Witten was awful, and it showed what a rarity it is for a player to leave the field and go directly to a number one broadcast team. Romo defied the odds. The MNF whole format was disjointed and did Witten no favors, but it just sheds more light on the horrid decision-making going on in Bristol.

I think Joe Thomas could be in line for that job. It was supposedly between him & Witten the first time.

I think Joe Thomas could be in line for that job. It was supposedly between him & Witten the first time.

That would be great. He's articulate and he doesn't treat like open mic night at Hilarities or the Nuremburg Trials. It's football and he responds to what he sees with insight. He's still a little raw, but he has the upside to become really, really good.

The new MNF format was what my kids call a hot mess, in particular Booger and his idiotic chair>

5582732-6334039-Typically_front_row_seats_in_NFL_stadiums_offer_partially_obstru-a-36_1540919995366.jpg

AB needs to just leave for a bit and shut the hell up.
Saw a few minutes of his interview over the weekend and now states he told Tomlin his knee was sore so MT told him to stay home all week.

Even though at the time it was reported the day he got into a scuffle at practice and threw a football at someone (Rapisterburger) and left practice.

Guy is a pathological liar and his legal issues so lets just say he is lucky he is super talented or he would be in some big time trouble.

Pretty good that a well respected player like Larry Fitzgerald basically told AB that he had it really well in Pittsburgh, stop being a whiner.

Why does it seem like recievers are the biggest pains in the rear when it comes to football teams?? Terrell Owens, Odell Beckham Jr., AB.

Pretty good that a well respected player like Larry Fitzgerald basically told AB that he had it really well in Pittsburgh, stop being a whiner.

Why does it seem like recievers are the biggest pains in the rear when it comes to football teams?? Terrell Owens, Odell Beckham Jr., AB.

Yeah, I saw that, Great advice!

How many great WR's out there put up top numbers without a great QB to throw to them?

He better be careful what he wishes for.

I really thought the Raiders were just going to tank out for a couple years and build a team from scratch with players that Gruden wanted and let them grow together. But then they trade for AB (31) and extend him to a bigger deal, sign Trent Brown (26 next month) to a massive deal, despite drafting Kolton Miller at LT last year ni the first round (albeit, it was a bad pick). I defended Gruden when I thought he was going to totally rebuild, now I'm not really sure what he's doing.

4 years/$88 million for Foles. I think that's going to prove to be a huge waste of money. He had a nice fill-in run for the Eagles, but he's at best an average QB. There were some that thought the Browns should use the 1 or 4 pick for him last year. Thank God Dorsey didn't share that thought.

I guess when Bortles is your QB, money is no object in getting out from under him.