NFL rejects veterans group’s ad for Super Bowl program

To me there is nothing quite like watching the All Blacks, the Springboks, the Wallabys the Brits, Welsh, Irish, Scots, any team you name, standing shoulder to shoulder and singing their national anthem prior to a rugby match, soccer, cricket match,... There is nothing like it. Some of those dudes couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, but it is plain to see the love of country in their being.

According to Tyler, that's a clear example of mindless idolatry (and overrated). :laugh:

DecisiveCautiousEeve-size_restricted.gif

Seriously NEO?

I am now completely done with the NFL.

I will be watching the CFL for now on...

Go British Columbia Lions!

To me there is nothing quite like watching the All Blacks, the Springboks, the Wallabys the Brits, Welsh, Irish, Scots, any team you name, standing shoulder to shoulder and singing their national anthem prior to a rugby match, soccer, cricket match,... There is nothing like it. Some of those dudes couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, but it is plain to see the love of country in their being.

The Olympics start in a couple weeks...you'll see anthems from every gold medal winners country played and the emotion it brings out from the athletes. It's a shame they were all brainwashed into practicing idolatry according to Durden.

Seriously NEO?

From NEO and Stern's limo driver, not surprising.

But from BJ, who quotes from the liberal handbook like it's the Bible, I'm shocked he finds using gay as a slur amusing. I expected a dissertation on how offensive it is. Guess he's not as enlightened as he believes he is.

Right after the SB...until September anyway. Lucky for you CFL largely fills in the gap.

You're absolutely right they would have. But it wouldn't have aired because it wasn't for a commercial spot.

Short for cuckold. From urban dictionary:

A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure. Cuckolds exist on a spectrum between two extremes. One on end is the masochistic cuckold who enjoys humiliations, degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and her lover. The alpha cuckold lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and does not enjoy any form of humiliation and often has a direct say in who his wife sleeps with and when.

Most liberal progressives are cucks, though not the alpha type.

I'd add that while all liberal progressives are cucks, not all cucks are liberal progressives. For instance, our very own Crusaders is a cuckold but not a liberal progressive.

As a military veteran, son of a veteran, grandson of a veteran; feel free to do whatever you want during the playing of the National Anthem.
Personally, I stand; I love living in a free country, if you force someone to do something they don't want to do, you are not living in a free country.

As a military veteran, son of a veteran, grandson of a veteran; feel free to do whatever you want during the playing of the National Anthem.
Personally, I stand; I love living in a free country, if you force someone to do something they don't want to do, you are not living in a free country.

It is interesting that this is the stance of most veterans(that I interact with anyway.) The people melting down over it one way or the other tend to not have served.

As a veteran myself, I concur Termite. The loudest whining seems to be coming from those who never even served and probably feel inadequate because of it.

Great second point also. It's why I appreciate things like kneeling, flag burning, etc. even though I disagree with them completely. It means we have freedoms, and it shouldn't be any other way.

The loudest whining is also from... those who distrust government and believe wild conspiracy theories, most prone to white nationalism and supremacists, and denigrate the FBI, Intel community, and top Law Enforcement, defend Russia, and our morally and ethically corrupt grabbing hooker paying Liar in Chief. Kinda like the "evangelical right". I steer clear of them.

So how's everyone been? I see nothing has changed still delusional slash stupid as ever.

Last edited:
"...wild conspiracy theories..."

Maybe try actual documents from the DoJ whose contents no doubt include the fact that biased federal agents used a dossier paid for by the opposition party, the contents of which are completely false, for the purpose of securing a FISA warrant allowing for surveillance of people associated with the other political party. There is probably no greater abuse of power than this. It makes Watergate look like chump change.

Add in all the corroborating evidence (that has not yet been destroyed) such as thousands of text messages by FBI officials and the inter-relationships of those involved at the highest levels of government and Fusion GPS, and you are staring right at it.

Perhaps you just want to be blind to it since it does not fit your echo chamber world.

Uh huh. These ^^^ are the types who drape themselves in stars and stripes and demand loyalty, lol. Thanks for cementing my point. Traitor.

Birtherism, Pizza-Gate, Uranium One, millions of illegal darkies voting, and of course BENGHAZI!!! That's the real news. :laugh:

The loudest whining is also from... those who distrust government and believe wild conspiracy theories, most prone to white nationalism and supremacists, and denigrate the FBI, Intel community, and top Law Enforcement, defend Russia, and our morally and ethically corrupt grabbing hooker paying Liar in Chief. Kinda like the "evangelical right". I steer clear of them.

So how's everyone been? I see nothing has changed still delusional slash stupid as ever.

Sure got delusional slash stupid when you showed up.

Uh huh. These ^^^ are the types who drape themselves in stars and stripes and demand loyalty, lol. Thanks for cementing my point. Traitor.

Birtherism, Pizza-Gate, Uranium One, millions of illegal darkies voting, and of course BENGHAZI!!! That's the real news. :laugh:

I'm with ya in a lot of ways, TP. I think the Trump administration is the most dangerous group to our beloved republic that we've had in a long time -- perhaps forever.
Yes, those who are currently demanding loyalty to our current administration are defying what our country was founded upon. We are a nation based upon freedom to our principles, no matter who currently occupies the WH.
However, it does us no good to call those who disagree with us traitors or other names of contempt. That's what they do -- freely and proudly.
For the future sake of our nation, I think we have to be better than that.

Didn't you know God gave Trump a mulligan after he cheated on his pregnant wife with a p0rn star?

I'm with ya in a lot of ways, TP. I think the Trump administration is the most dangerous group to our beloved republic that we've had in a long time -- perhaps forever.
Yes, those who are currently demanding loyalty to our current administration are defying what our country was founded upon. We are a nation based upon freedom to our principles, no matter who currently occupies the WH.
However, it does us no good to call those who disagree with us traitors or other names of contempt. That's what they do -- freely and proudly.
For the future sake of our nation, I think we have to be better than that.

What the hel! you talking about .." ...demanding loyalty to our current administration..." no one said a thing about any such thing. We are talking about corruption at the highest level of federal agencies, astonishing abuses of power, including unwarranted surveillance on The People.

Good God, get in the game.