#3 Georgia (12-1) Vs. #2 Oklahoma (12-1) - 01/01/2018

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there some sort of contract for the 4 team playoff or could they amend it at any time? I have to think if Georgia & Alabama lose there would be a desire to expand the playoffs to 6 or 8 ASAP.

These OK radio announcers are a blast. GA making that great run-back and the announcer is praising the arm of the ref that threw the flag.

OK is going to go into the half up at least 13 and will receive the ball after the half. Georgia is toast. They might as well on-side to start the 2nd half.

So a blowout loss this year automatically disqualifies Georgia for next year's playoff, right? I mean, I've been reading that all year.

Oklahoma gets the ball at half as well. This has been a very clean half as well no turnovers. That’s Georgia’s only chance to get back in the game if Oklahoma starts turning it over. That field goal to end the half could make it interesting.

Pooch kicks are so damn stupid. Just kick the ball out of bounds and they start at the 35, if you're that worried about a return

I stick with my assessment that Georgia isn't getting blown off the line. They're getting at the QB. They may be the stronger 4 quarter team. I think it's going to be interesting to the end. Hardly a blow out the way they're scoring.