At what age did you stop trick-or-treating?

True story.

Last year, I'm sitting on my throne all dressed up in my devil costume handing out candy. A small group comes up, with one little girl who was very frightened of my mask. As I talked to her, a bigger kid in a full on monkey suit is beating his chest and grunting, while swinging on poles and the whole gig. He comes up, monkey style, puts out his bag and I laughingly give him a big handful of candy... he deserved it for all the dramatics. As their walking away, the little scared girl says "daddy wait for me!" Not even kidding, the monkey turns around and says "Come on sweetie... daddy's got you" and throws her around his neck and goes back into monkey mode. Lol we were laughing so hard I had to just set my bowl down and let the kids grab it.

I don't hand out candy to anyone that looks older than 14. I actually id them if I am not sure. They know my policy by now, so most of the kids have their school id ready or they carry their birth certificate.

I tell most of the kids pan handling isn't the way to get what you want...so don't get used to it you little brat(for boy) or little bwitch( for girl).

Oh back to the op.....I was 6. I got a job when I was 7, and demanded they share the profits.

I don't hand out candy to anyone that looks older than 14. I actually id them if I am not sure. They know my policy by now, so most of the kids have their school id ready or they carry their birth certificate.

I tell most of the kids pan handling isn't the way to get what you want...so don't get used to it you little brat(for boy) or little bwitch( for girl).

Oh back to the op.....I was 6. I got a job when I was 7, and demanded they share the profits.

You sound like a real pleasure to be around.

44 or 45? my kids handed out the candy when they got tired of doing it.

i did stop bag snatching when i was 12 or 13.....

jtk
()

i still like getting a scoop of ice cream when i invade the harrison community. i wish, that when i went out i would only get candy or treats with nuts in them.

jtk
()

worst-kool-aid-man-costume-ever-540x540.png

i will be out in full force tomorrow night.....

jtk
()

True story.

Last year, I'm sitting on my throne all dressed up in my devil costume handing out candy. A small group comes up, with one little girl who was very frightened of my mask. As I talked to her, a bigger kid in a full on monkey suit is beating his chest and grunting, while swinging on poles and the whole gig. He comes up, monkey style, puts out his bag and I laughingly give him a big handful of candy... he deserved it for all the dramatics. As their walking away, the little scared girl says "daddy wait for me!" Not even kidding, the monkey turns around and says "Come on sweetie... daddy's got you" and throws her around his neck and goes back into monkey mode. Lol we were laughing so hard I had to just set my bowl down and let the kids grab it.

You hand out candy from your toilet?

True story.

I would reward a good costume like that.

When I first began reading your post, I thought for a fraction of a second that you were relieving yourself........

That's why I stopped at 12. I'd have to take off my mask. I'd get, "Did you drive here ?", or "You should stay at your house and hand out candy !" every now and then. People would look up and shake their heads if they didn't recognize me.

I remember like it was yesterday... High school freshman, looking for a sugar rush to accompany the buzz from those Keystone Lights in the system. Running around house after house, practically stealing from these people who assumed I was a young boy with a skeleton mask on. With every house, I seemed to be able to make my practiced, high pitch voice more believable, ensuring the homeowner to suspect nothing and hand over the glucose filled prize. Hard to believe that they never took into account that I was 6'4"

You always have my penis on your mind. Nothing weird about that.

I've got Pabst Blue Ribbon and east side purple penis on my mind
The change under the sofa's all the money I could find