OH Football

I am not following either, I was simply making a statement that he is also from Elder and is currently coaching somewhere else.

You sound like it!

I get tired of your constant bashing and obsession with Elder. Focus on our boys in black and red. Suddendly Sycamore looks a little vulnerable coming into the game this week, maybe OH can steal one. On the flip side, maybe Princeton isn't as bad as once thought, which poses another challenge for this team.

I am not following either, I was simply making a statement that he is also from Elder and is currently coaching somewhere else.

im just giving you a hard time.

where is viox coaching? hadn't heard he was coaching anywhere...

jtk
()

Elder - Loss
Harrison - Loss
Loveland - Loss
Hamilton - Win
Sycamore - Loss
Mason - Undecided
Fairfield - Undecided
Lakota East - Loss
Princeton - Win
Colerain - Loss

Here is what I think OH has left in them. I havent decided yet with the Mason and Fairfield games, I think those can go either way.

I think you are right on the LE and Colerain games. I do, however, believe that they will win against Sycamore and lose against Princeton. As for the two that you have listed that you are undecided, I believe that they will lose against Mason and win against Fairfield. Looks like my original prediction of 6-4 is not going to be high hopes.

It would appear that the OH faithful only really cared about the first game of the season. Very sad. No wonder there is an institutional problem with their program.

I heard that someone got everyone banned from the OH forum that used to post here. Was there someone that would have done this? I don't post very often and can only occassionaly check. Its sad that there isn't much chatter going on, even during a down season!

I heard that someone got everyone banned from the OH forum that used to post here. Was there someone that would have done this? I don't post very often and can only occassionaly check. Its sad that there isn't much chatter going on, even during a down season!

I would point my finger at Bigwood

There all kinds of rumors flying around about the football program. It's a mess right now.

What have you heard buzz? Are they going to be looking for a new HC again? You can PM if you don't want the rumors posted here. I've heard some rumors also.

Dude,

There was a poster named Killa also roaming this board. Do you know what happened to him? I used to get a good laugh from his posts!

I know that springer was banned, along with JTK. As far as bigwood, he and Killa are the same person. He somehow got those guys kicked out. I am guessing that Ole Woodrow will reappear around basketball season, then disappear shortly after the season starts when he realizes they suck at hoop as well.

Thanks for the information! This board is a ghost town, not that it was ever that busy, but at least when I needed some information about Oak Hills I knew where to go.

BTW, I think the basketball team is going to be pretty good. At least if they perform like they did over the summer. But we shall see.

Thanks for the information! This board is a ghost town, not that it was ever that busy, but at least when I needed some information about Oak Hills I knew where to go.

BTW, I think the basketball team is going to be pretty good. At least if they perform like they did over the summer. But we shall see.

agreed.

What have you heard buzz? Are they going to be looking for a new HC again? You can PM if you don't want the rumors posted here. I've heard some rumors also.

Dude,

There was a poster named Killa also roaming this board. Do you know what happened to him? I used to get a good laugh from his posts!

Head coaches seat is a little hot!

Dude,

Bigwood/Killa i think is the same person. I have talked to some other yappiers and heard that they were also reporting posts to yappi about Bigwood/Killa, so I am assuming that he is also banned from the OH forum. All and all, it took some good soldiers in order to get the job done, but the job was done haha

Kerry Coombs:)

I hear he is on the hot seat at The Ohio State University............. :laugh:

Serious question, could either Ramsey or Coombs have the same level of success at Oak Hills that they had at Elder and Colerain? I used to think either of them would be successful anywhere they went but I'm starting to think that Oak Hills is just a no win situation when it comes to football.

Here's my take on Oak Hills. I think they need to hire someone who know's the district, works in the district, possibly an alumni of the district. The person needs to keep the district kids at the school. The person needs to implement a system, and stick to the system both offensively and defensively. Not sure there is anyone out there with those specifics. This person has to be tough/demanding, but don't overdue it. When I say that this person can't tell kids they have to make every football workout in the summer, promote participation in other sports, etc.

Good luck with this right?

Headed out of town, but hope this garners some good conversation.

Good comments Oakie. I think you hit it about right. Tough job description though. Just wondering, who are the stand-outs this year? Has anyone stood out in what has been a pretty dismal season over-all?

It's not the X's and the O's. It's the Jimmy & the Joe's.

All of the coaches that have come through did not get dumber once they arrived and smarter after leaving.

It is has very little to do with losing players from the district. As I have said many times, OH gets more from Elder than vice versa. OH best player is from an Elder feeder school.

Yes, a culture of losing exists, but the reality is not many Div 1 or even college football players are walking the halls on Ebenezer. The lack of talent is puzzling. I have no idea why the mentality of OH male students keep them from doing what it takes to be successful.

Colerain has better players, history, tradition, and feeder programs.
Lakota's and Mason have a better environment and players.

That's it.

OH should AT LEAST be as successful as Princeton, Fairfield, Sycamore, Hamilton and Middletown.

Man, if Walters would've come to Elder...He'd be all-GCL. He's having a good year with a terrible QB. Imagine him and Ramsey together. Wow.

Stuck in traffic, so I checked to see how the discussion was going. Mojo, I know its hard but I think it has to be done. Don't give me they need head coaching experience line of crap either the AD's like to give. Find someone with the passion, fire, desire, whatever you want to call it, who is going to implement and commit to a system and get the ship righted.

Reign, you can say what you want about kids leaving the district all you want. It happens every year! And its not the amount that matters. It's the quality of the kids that leave. I saw clips of the X/LaSalle game and a pass intended for Gebing was intercepted by Raleigh! You want to say those boys wouldn't have an impact? Also, nothing was mentioned about the coaches becoming dumber when they got to Oak Hills. It is about the Jimmies and Joes, and they need someone that can convince them to play! You don't need Div.1 talent to win football games. You need a team of young men that like each other, have fun, work hard, and follow the plan laid out by the head coach!

Jerry, I think Walters did attend Elder at one point? I could be wrong though, maybe Frosh year?

Stuck in traffic, so I checked to see how the discussion was going. Mojo, I know its hard but I think it has to be done. Don't give me they need head coaching experience line of crap either the AD's like to give. Find someone with the passion, fire, desire, whatever you want to call it, who is going to implement and commit to a system and get the ship righted.

Reign, you can say what you want about kids leaving the district all you want. It happens every year! And its not the amount that matters. It's the quality of the kids that leave. I saw clips of the X/LaSalle game and a pass intended for Gebing was intercepted by Raleigh! You want to say those boys wouldn't have an impact? Also, nothing was mentioned about the coaches becoming dumber when they got to Oak Hills. It is about the Jimmies and Joes, and they need someone that can convince them to play! You don't need Div.1 talent to win football games. You need a team of young men that like each other, have fun, work hard, and follow the plan laid out by the head coach!

Jerry, I think Walters did attend Elder at one point? I could be wrong though, maybe Frosh year?

His brother went to Elder, I don't believe Jason ever attended Elder.