• Harrison by 16+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Harrison by 16-

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jtk

who wins this matchup?

it should be clear that this is div1 vs div2. how will it turn out?

jtk
()

Harrison by 16

i like the way you think...........:thumb:

btw, wwe, i was looking through some of the archives and saw some of your classic threads. i couldn't find the colerain rap thread though? i think that rap song would be appropriate this year:)

its true, its true, trust me............

jtk
()

Oak Hills defense leads the charge in this one and expect a breakout performance from the Highlander Qb both running and throwing. Harrison will most likely key on Walters as he was one of the only viable options against a strong Elder team. I'm not too familiar with what Harrison has, but I know they're coming off a close win in a rivalry game as well to East Central 21-17. I'm taking the Highlanders in this one 28-14.

i like the way you think...........:thumb:

btw, wwe, i was looking through some of the archives and saw some of your classic threads. i couldn't find the colerain rap thread though? i think that rap song would be appropriate this year:)

its true, its true, trust me............

jtk
()

I have been watching the news also. It would be appropriate.

I just hope someone shakes Coach Schulz hand tonight! Can we get some good sportsmanship!

I am taking the Highlanders tonight in close one. Oak Hills gets the edge because their coaching staff can win in fight! Highlanders 14 Wildcats 10.

hey buzz, long time hearing from you! beware of the trolls on this forum! don't let them get under your skin, and if you need help send springer or myself to shoo them away!

jtk
()

jv game....40-40. ended in a tie. there are some players on both teams that could help on friday nights.

jtk
()

Well at least the handshake went right this week. That's a step in the right direction for the Highlanders. Good to see so much class and sportsmanship. The program is moving in the right direction.

Not going anywhere JTK. OH will be alright! I expect the young qb to perform well this week. I think we might see some changes in the line-up. OHTOUGH!

Time to just worry about Elder. Smallwood has taken the sh1t he deserves, now it's over with. Elder has big things ahead and wasting energy trolling the OH forum isn't worthwhile.

Normally I disagree with everything you say but trolling is ridiculous. I can go back and forth all in good fun with the Elder folks, but Equipment jerk is a worthless piece of crap. Game over. I wish Elder the best of luck. In all honesty, I was impressed with Elder's offense and defensive line. I consider Ramsey fair game due to the amount of praise his father gives him on a daily basis. I was not impressed especially with the short arm passes. I do think the back up qb would be a better option for qb due to his size and arm strength. Obviously, we had an opportunity to see his arm with 8 seconds to go in the game.

In all honesty, I was impressed with Elder's offense and defensive line. I consider Ramsey fair game due to the amount of praise his father gives him on a daily basis. I was not impressed especially with the short arm passes. I do think the back up qb would be a better option for qb due to his size and arm strength. Obviously, we had an opportunity to see his arm with 8 seconds to go in the game.

Am I reading this correctly? You think Elder's backup is a better QB than Peyton Ramsey? :shrug:

Normally I disagree with everything you say but trolling is ridiculous. I can go back and forth all in good fun with the Elder folks, but Equipment jerk is a worthless piece of crap. Game over. I wish Elder the best of luck. In all honesty, I was impressed with Elder's offense and defensive line. I consider Ramsey fair game due to the amount of praise his father gives him on a daily basis. I was not impressed especially with the short arm passes. I do think the back up qb would be a better option for qb due to his size and arm strength. Obviously, we had an opportunity to see his arm with 8 seconds to go in the game.

Now we all didnt have to experience this now did we?

Yes! The custer kid has nice size, speed, and great arm strength. Ramsey is not impressive throwing the ball.

You're 1000% wrong there. He made throws vs West I've never at the hs level. 13/17, 3 tds, 250+ yds passing and 120 rushing with a td? He's lived up to the hype. Custer would be a decent QB, but I assume the 8 second jab is another snarky comment. That's why you get trolled.

Just my opinion, settle down! I know Ramsey's dad talks up his son and the Elder faithful buy in. I do know a ton of Elder people who feel differently than you. It's not a big deal. I only watched the kid play one game so I do not have a very large sample.