The Rose Bowl - Wisconsin vs. TCU

You don't think Gordon Gee's comments will be mentioned in articles to come over the next several days?

Well, they were certainly talking about it before the game...
http://host.madison.com/sports/coll...cle_1e8434ea-154c-11e0-b3e8-001cc4c03286.html

"To be honest, when we heard the remark, it made us mad," TCU senior receiver Bart Johnson said. "It gave us a chip on our shoulder, something we're going to bring with us into this game."

Coach Gary Patterson told the team to ignore the Ohio State president's criticism.

"He did, he did, of course," Johnson said. "He said not to say anything about it and just go to work like we always do. But it ignited a spark in us.

"And now here we get to play a Big Ten team. It's almost like it was meant to be."

Yes, they should have the Big East's bowl tie ins, then the Big 10 can pretend to be dominant too.

TCU joined the BIG EAST; obviously gave them a 3 pts .:shrug:

It was a great game, not like Mich St/Mich or WVA

Brett Bielema is an idiot....clay could have overpowered the middle of the D line all day and he had him on the sideline......then line up in a shotgun after your RB's took you down the field?????

Bielema is an arrogant SOB......serves him right......

Of Course People Remember

Yeah, they won't remember Gee's retarded comment, right? :laugh:

You don't have to be a baby every time someone says something about something stupid someone from OSU said or did. Gee's comments were directly pointed at TCU and Boise; they're fans will absolutely remember.
I love TCU but take the comment for what it is. One guy that made a stupid comment. I have done it myself and so has everyone else. I doubt people from Texas will say, we sure showed him. Not one person who has called me has mentioned it. I am proud of this team because all most all of them are from East Texas. There are ten or twelve within half an hour from my house. I did not think the defense would hold up to the Badgers big line. Great game to watch.

TCU joined the BIG EAST; obviously gave them a 3 pts .:shrug:
Missed my point I guess. Look at who conferences are playing in bowl games and show one more difficult than the Big 10. The Big 10 lost 5 games today and weren't favored in any of them.

Missed my point I guess. Look at who conferences are playing in bowl games and show one more difficult than the Big 10. The Big 10 lost 5 games today and weren't favored in any of them.

Evidently, there is crying in football.

They weren't favored in five of what should've been evenly matched bowl games, according to conference standings, because Vegas clearly saw the Big Ten as being mediocre this year.