Milford Vs. Elder???

dgains15

Elder will be hosting Milford at the Mason Comets home soccer stadium at 7:00 pm on Tuesday October 23 for Round 3 of the DI tournament, and also for District Area Champions . Any thoughts on who will win, who are key players, conditions, key injuries, keepers, and for the ---- of it why not bring up who has the better throw-in.

Milford has better throw-in and milford will win the game...this is just what i think...its going to be very close...but milford wants pay back from pre-season...key players for milford is Matt Servisie.....Andy Baryle.....Danny Haber....and Ryan Groadhose....sorry i miss spelled all those names but i am sure you get the idea....also keepers....Tommy has been playing like its the end of his life and i believe will do so in this game also....of course i am a milford Alum so i am going to always pick them..good luck boys

Elder v. Milford

If Meyer is their go to player in scoring plus he's their thrower to?????? Can't do both at the same time, so I give the edge to MHS....this will be deciding point in the match!!!!

hahaha...if it is 16-0 elder...i will pay both of u 100$ dallars....never going to happen...this is going to be a close game....milford wins it

Milford has better throw-in and milford will win the game...this is just what i think...its going to be very close...but milford wants pay back from pre-season...key players for milford is Matt Servisie.....Andy Baryle.....Danny Haber....and Ryan Groadhose....sorry i miss spelled all those names but i am sure you get the idea....also keepers....Tommy has been playing like its the end of his life and i believe will do so in this game also....of course i am a milford Alum so i am going to always pick them..good luck boys

pay back? Milford was handled easily twice. Yes it will be a good game, but elder will come out on top

It will be interesting to see how Elder handles the Michelson throw-ins. Milford has scored a number of goals the last several games off of these, including the winning goal against WW.

Milford wins, but close game.

Milford save yourself the embarrassment and stay home. I don't think we'll score 16 but 8 at least. We have the player of the year in Meyer and Hurley could shut you out with one arm. Your strikers are slow, your midfield is short and your defence has never been put to a beat down like they are going to get tomorrow. We already scrimmaged you twice and our JV is looking forward to another. Our starters will be in street clothes by halftime.

Dude, I do eat shrooms ... on my Larosa's pizza. Buddy Larosa - another Westside great. Milford wouldn't know anything about greatness. Heck they couldn't even win the FAVC. Next year try the GGCL league.

Well as you can all see that White shoes is a little well... you know. I think it will be a good game. Just who controls the mid field will win. Good luck both teams. I still hope milford wins. Also people bring up th 16 - 0 ameila thing. It over, drop it, no one who matters still cares.

wow white shoes. If you think you'll roll over milford you're going to be surprised. Maybe theyre "slow" and "small" but one thing they will own Elder at is they are technically and tactically one of the best teams in the city. Size and speed are a lot in hs soccer, but now everything.

Milford save yourself the embarrassment and stay home. I don't think we'll score 16 but 8 at least. We have the player of the year in Meyer and Hurley could shut you out with one arm. Your strikers are slow, your midfield is short and your defence has never been put to a beat down like they are going to get tomorrow. We already scrimmaged you twice and our JV is looking forward to another. Our starters will be in street clothes by halftime.

What high school teams change to street clothes if they are winning at halftime?:shrug:

He means that Elder will be ahead by so much at half-time that their starters will come out and change to street clothes. My guess is that they will be crying so much that their uniforms will be wet,

This could be the best game of the bunch Tuesday. Godd luck to both teams.

haaha white ...ur crazy man...i think someone might be looking over milford......take a few more hits of that and maybe it will knock some sence into u.....good luck guys

Milford Fan

i think it will be a very good game but i think milford will pull it out 1-0 or 2-1 they shut down meyer and elder will have few chances

I think you all are crazy if you think white shoes plays for Elder. I think it's going to be a fun and hard hitting game. Hopefully no stupid cards for dissent or trash talking.

Yeah if it ever stops raining...our field has some issues when it rains really hard as of 10 this morning there was standing water on the field..... even if it does drain im willing to bet the game winner come off a miss play due to the wet conditions cause the ball really skips around on our field when it gets slick

they're predicting more rain is on the way.

Hour-by-Hour Forecast for
Cincinnati, OH
[ English | Metric ]
Table Display Graph Display

Tue, October 23
Time Condition Feels
Like Chance
Precip Dew
Point Humid. Wind

12pm Rain
61°F
61°F 90% 56°F 84% From NNE 13 mph

1pm Showers
61°F
61°F 70% 56°F 84% From N 12 mph

2pm Showers
61°F
61°F 50% 55°F 81% From N 10 mph

3pm Showers
61°F
61°F 50% 54°F 78% From N 11 mph

Evening Commute Vehicle Safety Guide

4pm Showers
61°F
61°F 50% 53°F 75% From N 11 mph

5pm Showers
60°F
58°F 50% 53°F 78% From N 12 mph

6pm Showers
59°F
57°F 50% 53°F 80% From N 10 mph

Sunset 6:48 pm All-Weather Driving Tips

7pm Showers
58°F
56°F 50% 53°F 83% From N 9 mph

8pm Showers
57°F
56°F 50% 53°F 86% From NNE 7 mph

9pm Showers
56°F
54°F 40% 52°F 86% From N 7 mph

Elder won 4-0.
I don't know scored. I just got a score from the father of a Milford player at the game.

Elder has beat Milford 3 times this year by four. So much for your upset. The comment about Elder's keeper not being that good is just a dumb post with no thought at all, did you see the game? As for the throw-ins, yes that Peter kid can throw it far but is lofted in there and sreves no purpose. Not one of the throws in that game were a threat. One last thing that I thought was funny is how the Milford ss was saying stuff about no class and in the middle of the sentence they were dropping f-bombs.

Elder 4 Milford 0

Elder completely dominated Milford's defense.
Peter's throw maybe good but today they didnt do anything. Anthony's throws werent as good as usual but most were. Anthony's throw proved to be better.
And people who said Elder's keeper isn't good they are completely wrong.
Nothing was even close to getting by him except on one occasion the whole game.
Elder proved that they are a very good team and will prove to be tough the rest of the season.
And yeah once again score ELDER 4 milford 0
GO PANTHERS!!!

I thought Milford had good possession. They had way more possession in the first half and had some good opportunities early. Elder's D looked solid. I thought Milford did not use their outside mids enough-or at least the outside mids didn't really try to take on Elder's mids to the endline. Elder didn't give Milford anything the second half. Elder scored 3 goals in the first half. One by alex meyer and 2 by anthony meyer. The 4th goal was scored by Hice. Milford's keeper stopped 2 breakaways the 2nd half. Milford does have some quick and talented players though. How many are returning for next season??

I don't understand why Peter lofts in his throws. That is not a good throw-in if you ask me, especially against a team taller than you. Launch those in line drive, harder to punch out for the keep as well. Meyer was hittin the 6 from 40 yards out. Peter barely got it inside the 18 from 30 out...and Peter was wearing gloves!

One thing I did not like-Milford's cheering section. DISRESPECTFUL. With five minutes left in the game, Elder's sweep was carelessly taken out by a frustrated Milford player. The Elder sweep is being attended to by the trainer on the field and some student from the Milford cheering section yells(while it's quiet) "Get up you p*ssy, show some class." I couldn't believe this when I heard it. No need for.