X 9 Moeller 3

It was tied 3-3 at the half, but when Moeller's offense can only put up 3 and gets shut out in the second half, it's tough to win a game.

I don't think this is a game where moeller lost the game. this was purely X winning. there is a difference between the two, and it was X's game to win or lose

X 11 Moeller 4

This was an ugly game and Moeller was never in it. I am not kidding that Catino was Moeller's ONLY scoring threat and tried his best to carry their team on offense. It was 10-1 when X changed goalies that let in three fairly easy shots. It is shocking how Moeller's attack did nothing to help the offense. No dodges to the cage. Nothing. I don't think Fuller had a shot all night and Collison seemed to really struggle. Not sure what they do to improve from two seriously bad seasons in a row now.

Young team that returns 90% of the squad!

This was an ugly game and Moeller was never in it. I am not kidding that Catino was Moeller's ONLY scoring threat and tried his best to carry their team on offense. It was 10-1 when X changed goalies that let in three fairly easy shots. It is shocking how Moeller's attack did nothing to help the offense. No dodges to the cage. Nothing. I don't think Fuller had a shot all night and Collison seemed to really struggle. Not sure what they do to improve from two seriously bad seasons in a row now.

Great summation- IMHO the attack is young and it showed last night.
The one area that Moeller dominated last night was at Face off. If they can improve on their execution of the offense they will be a much improved team next year. Also the size of these kids should improve over the course of the next year. Keep in mind this is a team that returns 90% of its players next year. On the whole roster only 5 seniors, and most of them did not start. Attack starting three 2 Freshman 1 Sophmore.