Wrestling in Federal League

Jacob's Dad

If Green does join the Federal League, when will it become effective? What I'm getting at, if they commit this summer would the Bulldogs be wrestling in the Federal League in the 2013-2014 season?

Sarcasm - 1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain 2a : a mode of satirical depending for its effect on bitter, , and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm

Sarcasm - 1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain 2a : a mode of satirical depending for its effect on bitter, , and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm

Hey Mr. 50 post Dad, I know what you were doing. Maybe I was giving it right back at you.

If Green does join the Federal League, when will it become effective? What I'm getting at, if they commit this summer would the Bulldogs be wrestling in the Federal League in the 2013-2014 season?

The way I understand it, if Green joins the Fed. (and it looks like things are moving towards that) they would not start competing in that league (because of remaining contracts) until the 2015-2016 school year . Doyle, Gladwell, Bostic, Kaminski, and Shaub will have already graduated (wow, that sounds weird...kinda a "days of future past" ring to it). Should be a good season this year in the old SL for the Green grapplers.

Green wont finish higher than 3 .

LOL, thanks for the info....guess we can't win for trying. And we'll see....anything can happen during the season. And I give a lot of credit to Green; four years ago the team was rock bottom and everyone got a good chuckle about that...now they earned some respect...great job!

Last edited:
Wadsworth and nordonia are loaded, but good luck , and green got alot better.

Well, if the DeCesare's transfer to Padua (and I hope they do not) then Nordonia will not be as loaded as thought. I know everyone is saying that this is finally the year that Wads. has their weakest roster (but I've heard that the past two years, and they still have Coach G at the helm) but it is true they are not the powerhouse they once were.

I'm not saying Green will defeat either of them in duals or win the SL tourney...but I think matches will be far more competitive.