Will media morons around the globe apologize to Princess Kate?

Since I have no idea of what the primary point you are making is, I will need you to be clear and provide more context. Then I can judge if the point is legitimate and worth responding to or if it just another silly expression of a miserable leftist.

As it is without more context, it's just nonsensical gibberish.
Pot meet the kettle.

Pot meet the kettle.
Your mind is a wonder - in an enigmatic kind of way.

You are invited to express yourself in a clear way on a specific question and what you do is "Pot meet the kettle".

You really, really aren't very good at this. Lol

You are invited to express yourself in a clear way on a specific question and what you do is "Pot meet the kettle".

Complete lack of self-awareness.

Doing a quick read through this thread, it seemed the issue he took was with you listing the liberal media as the worst thing plaguing mankind, more so than things like genocide and slavery. That's just a wild guess though.

@TylerDurden Well, yeah, I thought that too, but he didn't clearly express the point and context. You said it - you have to guess at it. And throwing in that I'm a follower of Jesus confused me and then coming back at me with a list of horrible things that everyone recognizes as horrible was odd. I honestly didn't understand what his point was. There may have been a good point in there, but how is one to know? Lol.

His refusal to flesh out and explain his thought would indicate that he wasn't trying to make a serious point.

When you are interpreting someone else, you need to consider that if someone uses words like "worst" or "greatest" they may be using that word hyperbolically for effect, but not to be taken literally. Leftist love to jump on words like that and take you down that rabbit hole.

Regardless, clear writing requires clear thinking to communicate an idea. When it's not clear...

Well, yeah, I thought that too, but he didn't clearly express the point and context. You said it - you have to guess at it. And throwing in that I'm a follower of Jesus confused me and then coming back at me with a list of horrible things that everyone recognizes as horrible was odd. I honestly didn't understand what his point was. There may have been a good point in there, but how is one to know? Lol.

His refusal to flesh out and explain his thought would indicate that he wasn't trying to make a serious point.
It could not possibly be that hard.
When you are interpreting someone else, you need to consider that if someone uses words like "worst" or "greatest" they may be using that word hyperbolically for effect, but not to be taken literally. Leftist love to jump on words like that and take you down that rabbit hole.

Regardless, clear writing requires clear thinking to communicate an idea. When it's not clear...
The starving and tortured appreciate your hyperbole.