Will Joe Walsh put St. X Hockey over the Top?!

have you forgot already hockey fans?

Bad--- is a senior this year...

what? whose that? how can that be?

yes i kid you not sports fan Drew Bad--- Rosselot was a junior last year and is returning to moeller hockey for his senior year. he spent his entire summer hunting in africa he has come back with some interesting stories and im sure you would all like to hear them. but that is for another time.

so there is a new kid on the block huh? Some X kid?
who cares? NOT ME!

this guys is 6 5 220? sounds like a beanpole to me

bad--- is 6 3 270lbs of solid muscle amazingly large man especially on skates

hes going to murder that mountie and i cant wait to see it

quick Canadian joke:

how many canadians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

they cant do it they're afraid of the dark?
hahahahahahahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bad--- told me that one!

Also told me a story from africa this is my favorite and i quote.....

" i was sitting in a tree with my knife waiting for the water buffalo that i had been tracking for 3 days. i knew he was going to cross underneath this tree to get a drink like he had done the days before. when he came under the tree i jump down onto his back and slit his throat with my barehands. he died instantly and i had him mounted in my house what a great trophy."

I then asked why he was sitting in a tree with a knife if he planned to kill the buffalo with his bare hands and he responded by saying

"I was using the knife to floss my teeth"

wow what a Bad---

he also told me he cant wait to Mount a St. X hockey player on his wall next to the buffalo.

its gonna be a fun year

is it true that the Bad--- is back?

oh yeah it is!!!

to share another story of Bad---'s (quoting of course):

"last week i was out in minessota hunting moose. i wanted to get a trophy to put up on my wall. figured it would look good. you know kinda as a frame. the water buffalo and the moose framing the head of that new st. x kid they say is so good. i'm gonna send that kid crashing through the glass when we play him. but i digress. anyway i was hunting for moose. i found one and yelled at it, you know to give it a head start. after about a minute i chased after it and caught up to it in about another minute. when i caught up to it though i found that it had been shot already. and who steps out of the trees? none other than brock lesnar holding a rifle. i naturally claimed the kill as my own, but brock decided to back sass me. he suggested that we fight for it, and even though it was a waste of my precious time i agreed. i won't go into details, but do remember that brock pulled out of his fight against carwin? yeah that wasn't because of the flu. that was me"

that's what happens when you mess with Bad---. if brock lesnar cannot stand up to him, than how can this kid from x possibly hope to even skate on the same ice as Drew Bad--- Rosselot