When do you think gas powered cars will be outlawed?

yj_runfan

I’m pretty old so I don’t think it will be in my lifetime, But, you never know. It’s coming sooner or later. What’s your estimate on when it will happen?

Probably not really necessary to do. Electric cars will surpass their performance over the next decade and make them more or less obsolete. Banning them also creates issues with collectors and enthusiasts.
QUESTION for you mister know it all. Just how long do you think that it will take to build enough recharging stations, for 200,000,000 electric cars, service vehicles, and semis? THAT and the nine-hour time frame it takes to recharge. It takes less than five MINUTES NOW to fill a gas tank. And there are STILL many instances of lines at the pump.

Playing Devil's Advocate heah, BUT! Has anyone devised a plan to get folks across the country or across the pond, in an ELECTRIC POWERED AERO PLANE?o_O
LECTRIC INDY CAR RACING, ANYONE?:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
QUESTION for you mister know it all. Just how long do you think that it will take to build enough recharging stations, for 200,000,000 electric cars, service vehicles, and semis? THAT and the nine-hour time frame it takes to recharge. It takes less than five MINUTES NOW to fill a gas tank. And there are STILL many instances of lines at the pump.

Playing Devil's Advocate heah, BUT! Has anyone devised a plan to get folks across the country or across the pond, in an ELECTRIC POWERED AERO PLANE?o_O
LECTRIC INDY CAR RACING, ANYONE?:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Concerns about grid capacity are legitimate. I think the fearmongering about nuclear has to end soon. It’s the only path forward in a push for green energy. And we’re still a ways away from fusion.

EV charging tech is one in its infancy. It will advance quickly over the next decade

Concerns about grid capacity are legitimate. I think the fearmongering about nuclear has to end soon. It’s the only path forward in a push for green energy. And we’re still a ways away from fusion.

EV charging tech is one in its infancy. It will advance quickly over the next decade
It had BETTER, because your heir apparent to the presidency, Gavin Newsome, is banning gas powered engines by 2030 in HIS state.