What Seniors will go DI?

sehs95

U.S. American
What seniors on the football team will get DI scholarships this year? I'm guessing Marando and Bailey will end up at lower or mid level Big Ten schools (Northwestern, Indiana, Illinois, etc). I could see Grier and Nakamura playing for someone in the MAC (Akron, Kent, OU, etc). Anyone esle have a shot? Anyone know who is recruiting who?

Bailey= Ohio State U or any MAC
Grier= Illinois or MAC
Nakamura= must decide between wrestling and football
Marando= must decide between basketball and football
Adkins= must decide between wrestling and football
Norman= MAC
Pride and Madden=?

Bailey I could see playing strong safety for a Divison I program.
Marando will get a scholarship for football...not for basketball.
Adkins would be a outstanding Division III football player. He is Mount Union material for sure. He is a good wrestler too where he could do both in college. Just opinions and I could be wrong.

Bailey & Marondo

Am I right in assuming that Bailey would only be going to OSU as a preferred walk-on?
What's going on with Marando? I know that he wasn't too enthused about the Miami offer. Other than OSU, who does he like?

Marando has had offers from most of the MAC schools, Indiana and either Virginia or West Virginia. Not sure which way he is leaning.

I know edSarEtHBeST mentions O-linemen John Coyne and Alex Boone(who is only a Junior) but what are the futures of the rest O-line, if they have any at big schools? Also, dose anyone know where Ryan Rapast might end-up, beacuse he has inproved greatly from last season and as this season continues?