Week 8 Life Christian Academy

Love #55 having his QBs back. Need Schachleiter healthy to potentially mix into the offense a little with Brass back.

This game is just absurd.

Elder attempted 8 passes, completed 6, 4 of which went for touchdowns.
I was disappointed in the number of passes attempted. I wanted to see each backup QB sling it around a bit. Of course, the stat above can be used to justify the lack of passing attempts but I was looking for more short, ball control routes especially early in the games first half.

Either way, not much to be taken away from this one other than good playing time for those who do not see the field as often.

Let's hope the extra week of rest helped those who needed it most and Elder can finish the season with two more wins.

I was disappointed in the number of passes attempted. I wanted to see each backup QB sling it around a bit. Of course, the stat above can be used to justify the lack of passing attempts but I was looking for more short, ball control routes especially early in the games first half.

Either way, not much to be taken away from this one other than good playing time for those who do not see the field as often.

Let's hope the extra week of rest helped those who needed it most and Elder can finish the season with two more wins.
The only difference bw these coaches and the guys at Bishop Sycamore, is they know how to fill out paperwork. This was one of their closer losses in 5 games and they still have to play one the best teams in TN and IMG. They’re going to get these kids hurt. It’s absolutely disgusting and shameful what these guys are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

They need to stop with the rotation, pick one and stick with him. That’s if Brass can’t return.

Love #55 having his QBs back. Need Schachleiter healthy to potentially mix into the offense a little with Brass back.

This game is just absurd.
Looks like we had so many injuries, seems to be alot of starters not playing. Will they all be back for playoffs? That LIFE team was not good. This team healthy can make a run.

It appeared that the first group played through on the 1st half with the running clock the entire second half. I didnt see anyone get banged up or come off with injuries so they should be well rested. Hopefully Brass will be able to come back this week for limited practices. There is a lot on the line for harbin poinits this friday but not at the expense of further injury for QB1

Hope Brass heals up and can play this weekend.
Any word on if he's received any offers or visits from colleges? I really enjoy watching him play.