Week 10: Lucas @ Mogadore

Before the season started, a lot of people thought our schedule was pretty tough. Now, that we've rolled through it, the schedule sucks. Lol. This kind of crap is typical anymore. It's fine. The kids and coaches could care less what ANYONE says about them. Especially some random naysayer on here. Lol. At the end of the day, year in and year out, I'll put the Lucas schedule up against almost any other D7 team minus the MAC schools and LCC.

If we win this week it will be because Moggy is down. I can already hear it now.
Lucas always has a difficult schedule. This year isn't as tough as last years but you can't control what other teams are doing. Scheduling as an independent or a private is hard.

to thosE COMING TO THE Mogadore game from LUCAS. IF YOU NEED TO EAT BEFORE THE GAME THERE A FEW PLACES IN TOWN TO EAT AT CLOSE TO THE STADIUM. FIRST IS ROMAS PIZZARIA. OUR LOCAL SPORTS BAR. LOCATED ON THE CORNER OF GILCHREST RD And mogaodre. 1/2 block from the stadium. or in the middle of town the new mexican restraunt called uncle titos. across the street from speedway. easy wal;king distance to the stadium.also a mcdonalds across the street from the stadium. you can park at the north end of the stadium by parking at the bus garage behind mcdonalds or the church lot next to it.if arriving late try parking at the library or across the street next to fire station a the omnova lot both by the school. you should see some new improvenments to our stadium . new turf playing field , new restrooms and concession stand.looking forward to a GOOD GAME.

You forgot the" Dairy Queen Mexican" restaurant next to the stadium!!
yes but they arent open during game days. they close early for some reason. they let people park there.if they stayed open after games they could make alot of money. they should run some pregame specials.

yes but they arent open during game days. they close early for some reason. they let people park there.if they stayed open after games they could make alot of money. they should run some pregame specials.
Just called Las Penas and they are open until 9:30 tomorrow night. Had to check. I usually walk down there at halftime to get some good Mexican grub and back to the game (usually a foregone conclusion they will win but not this week). Their parking lot is open for parking as well.

Last edited:
Just my opinion on the Mogadore situation. Their QB that was splitting time has been moved mostly to running back. The reason is because they lost Tyler Knight to injury for the season. Mogadore is not so successful because they have all the best players IMO. They have great coaching. I think they have to go to a more wide offense since their smashmouth running back is gone. The numbers put up by their new running back were very good last week and with another tough game this week I think they will be fine come week 11. Mogadore adapts to their personnel. Late in the season this might cause problems for their future oponents.

Have a great evening folks.

sorry did
Just called Las Penas and they are open until 9:30 tomorrow night. Had to check. I usually walk down there at halftime to get some good Mexican grub and back to the game (usually a foregone conclusion they will win but not this week). Their parking lot is open for parking as well.

Well, I guess the Lucas/Moggy game will not be live streamed by our local sports channels. Any chance it is being streamed by an Akron area channel?

looking forward to watching the replay...... good luck to BOTH teams, play hard and stay injury free!!!
Ya, I thought those guys were streaming it, but it is only going to be post game highlights. I want to watch live as I cannot be there in person! Ugh.

Ya, I thought those guys were streaming it, but it is only going to be post game highlights. I want to watch live as I cannot be there in person! Ugh.
well that stinks, my brownies aren't playing Sunday, just ruined a couple hours of watching the replay on sunday afternoon....LOL!!!

I thought Mogadore streamed their home games on a youtube channel? did last year anyway.....reason why I remember is that I was watching the Garfield/Mogadore game and the stream literally cut out one second after the final whistle blew

I thought Mogadore streamed their home games on a youtube channel? did last year anyway.....reason why I remember is that I was watching the Garfield/Mogadore game and the stream literally cut out one second after the final whistle blew
Lots of schools that streamed in 20 stopped in 2021 because they don't have limits on attendance now. Have heard some schools who are looking to move to a subscription based site so they can still broadcast games without completely losing out on revenue.

As a hs football junkie this would be a dream for me & nightmare for the Mrs.

We'll do some YouTube searches. Thank you.