Week 10: Jackson (8-1) @ North Canton (7-2)

Could this have been the same game?
No. The 1976 loss was a bitter one for Hoover. This is when they took 4 teams in the whole state (one for each region and Hoover was in postion to go to State with a win) and Jackson pulled the upset to keep Hoover from going to the playoffs. Hoover went 10-0 in 1975 and was 9-0 going into the game in 1976.

Congrats to Hoover on the Federal League title.

I doubt many outside North Canton (and many in) thought they would run the table after losing QB1 days before the season. Fine season.
I would also like to congratulate the Vikings! Well done kids! I'll be honest here I absolutely did not think that you would be able to handle the Polar Bears but you did and then some! Good luck going forward! I wish the kids and their supporters the best of luck!

Reactions: y2h
Hoover is the best team in the Fed by far.

Hoover can/will make some noise in play-offs
Maybe. Their defense is very good. Their offense, not so much. Hoover is absolutely no threat to throw the football. At some point, Their offense is going to have to help their defense, and I am not sure that they can do that.
Jackson simply had no idea/ability to block Hoover. Hoover just crashes Shimek and Logan almost every play, and like I said, Jackson was helpless to stop them.