Week 10: Canton McKinley (7 - 2) vs Massillon Washington ( 9 - 0)

Canton McKinley vs Massillon Washington: Who's going to win this one ??

• Canton McKinley wins by: less then 7 points

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Canton McKinley wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Canton McKinley wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Massillon Washington wins by: less then 7 points

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Massillon Washington wins by : 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Massillon Washington wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 124 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching several of the videos, the only thing I saw clearly was #19 in the white hitting(punching) a player on the ground in the head and knocking off his helmet. Everything else is a scrum.
Another video shows the kid that 19 swatted the helmet off of was throwing punches before he was pulled off the pile and hit the ground. Not justifying 19 at all, but the McK player was throwing hands.

You‘re right, ending the series is “crazy talk.” By the way, in the early 1960’s, there was talk about ending the Massillon-C. McKinley series. That was during a 9 game Tiger winning streak. As we know, the 2 schools are still playing! Game #135 is coming up in 2024.
The concern is the HOF not allowing the game.

Another video shows the kid that 19 swatted the helmet off of was throwing punches before he was pulled off the pile and hit the ground. Not justifying 19 at all, but the McK player was throwing hands.
I did not see that video, I have no argument with anyone Clearly seen throwing punches being disciplined. One issue I thought contributed to the after game mess was the Massillon team so quickly starting the handshake line before McKinley could gather to one side. They pretty much marched through the middle of the McKlinley team, and McKinley staff ended up mostly on the one side of the mess.

I did not see that video, I have no argument with anyone Clearly seen throwing punches being disciplined. One issue I thought contributed to the after game mess was the Massillon team so quickly starting the handshake line before McKinley could gather to one side. They pretty much marched through the middle of the McKlinley team, and McKinley staff ended up mostly on the one side of the mess.
Well then you missed a lot. McKinley coaches LITERALLY having to tackle heir own kids in an attempt to stop their attack on the Tiger sideline. And as I posted earlier, I believe it was the 1:37:06 mark of the replay #6 for McKinley plainly stomped #53 for Massillon's arm.

Doesn’t appear as if those are going anywhere, I thought all of that was supposed to be retractable and the stage comes out etc. let’s be honest that’s just an entertainment venue dressed up as a football field.

Well that’s ridiculous. You cant block everyone’s view with that monstrosity. If thats the case in 2 years I’ll either sit on home side or watch on tv.

Doesn’t appear as if those are going anywhere, I thought all of that was supposed to be retractable and the stage comes out etc. let’s be honest that’s just an entertainment venue dressed up as a football field.
Exactly right... The HOF doesn't give a d*** about football games, except maybe the HOF scrimmage (game)... The whole village is just designed to be an entertainment facility... Football, especially HS, is just an annoyance to them....

Tried to watch the Game on YouTube. It was hard to see, The cameras were to far from the field. WHBC needs to invest in better equipment.
I have seen the fight on social media. Wow. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. It will take both programs a while to watch all the video and sort out all of the suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.