Undefeated BISHOP FENWICK vs The Defending State Champions CLINTON MASSIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this Fenwick dribble actually makes me think I want to go watch Massie "put down" the Falcons. Fenwick has years of this nonsensical rambling. They win a couple powder puff games and make outrageous claims. The shear arrogance turns off everyone. Now that I look at the schedule, might wait for last game and root for Carroll to prevent the Falcons from winning their third game. Fenwick best team in last 20 years 2015 very talented, Hang on to that memory. To passively aggressive insult the Massie community is deplorable

Very distasteful comment. Using a extremely dangerous global pandemic as evidence of being afraid to play a team is really uncalled for. At the end of the day this is all about the kids having fun. They shouldn't be blamed for not risking there lives due to a covid outbreak.
Well............in the know a little bit.................Both years they had more than enough players to play, just chose not too, especially last year. Hiding behind a global pandemic.

All this Fenwick dribble actually makes me think I want to go watch Massie "put down" the Falcons. Fenwick has years of this nonsensical rambling. They win a couple powder puff games and make outrageous claims. The shear arrogance turns off everyone. Now that I look at the schedule, might wait for last game and root for Carroll to prevent the Falcons from winning their third game. Fenwick best team in last 20 years 2015 very talented, Hang on to that memory. To passively aggressive insult the Massie community is deplorable

You are more than welcome to come to the game and attend the tailgate. We can discuss in person...When have we even insulted the Massie community?

Does anyone have a breakdown of what happened in the Edgewood game?
Yes...........Fenwick got smacked 34-14 after talking all week how they were goint to walk all over Edgewood. Never to be heard from again........until after the Carroll game. Deja vu all over again

Yes...........Fenwick got smacked 34-14 after talking all week how they were goint to walk all over Edgewood. Never to be heard from again........until after the Carroll game. Deja vu all over again
Get some sleep man...We can tell you are really losing it over there. Life is more important than Yappi also! Good luck

Well............in the know a little bit.................Both years they had more than enough players to play, just chose not too, especially last year. Hiding behind a global pandemic.
Well you are obviously not in the know. And your facts are way off. Fenwick played Badin in 2020.

Same kid had numerous coaches in the area wanting him to transfer but he stayed put (it was even reported he transferred to Lebanon on yappi).

regardless while he’s a great player, and people are enamored with the freshman Vann (who could’ve gone to any school in the tri-state), and Derek “the leg” Morris, the real strength of this team is the defensive front 7. If Massie can’t run on Waynesville what makes people think they can run on Fenwick?

Massie ran for over 350 vs Waynesville.

ATTENTION! THE TAILGATE KICKS OFF AT 4PM IN THE FENWICK FALCON SENIOR PARKING LOT! BOTH MASSIE AND FENWICK FANS ARE INVITED. FOOD AND BEVERAGES WILL BE PROVIDED AS WE ARE A REPUTABLE PRIVATE SCHOOL AND HAVE NO PROBLEM SHARING THE WEALTH.

NO FIGHTING! NO ILLICIT DRUGS!

I HAVE BEEN ASKED BY MULTIPLE PEOPLE IF THIS GAME WILL BE STREAMED OR IF IT CAN BE WATCHED LIVE. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE ANSWERS HERE?

THANKS AND MUCH LOVE

I mean the Clinton-Massie team this year constitutes another "powder puff game" for Fenwick. This is a down year for the winless Falcons. Getting field goals blocked and dropping red zone conversions late in the 4th is not historical Massie ball.

ATTENTION! THE TAILGATE KICKS OFF AT 4PM IN THE FENWICK FALCON SENIOR PARKING LOT! BOTH MASSIE AND FENWICK FANS ARE INVITED. FOOD AND BEVERAGES WILL BE PROVIDED AS WE ARE A REPUTABLE PRIVATE SCHOOL AND HAVE NO PROBLEM SHARING THE WEALTH.

NO FIGHTING! NO ILLICIT DRUGS!

I HAVE BEEN ASKED BY MULTIPLE PEOPLE IF THIS GAME WILL BE STREAMED OR IF IT CAN BE WATCHED LIVE. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE ANSWERS HERE?

THANKS AND MUCH LOVE
On my way! Let's Falcon up!

Fenwick individuals remind me a lot of XU basketball individuals. In a very good conference, for 10-15 years, whatever it is. Had maybe 1.5-2 good years since been in said good conference. Other years basically bottom feeders. But based on those few years think they are big time. 2 playoff appearances since 2015 with 1 win. One of those appearances was the Covid year when every one that wanted to make it, made it. Keep hearing Fenwick is back. Back from what. 6-4, 5-5 and worse seasons. Okay....Shoot for that non-playoff season. Revenge on all those teams who consistently make the playoffs. "we will lose by only 2 touchdowns". I guess if you set the bar low enough, success is attainable

Fenwick individuals remind me a lot of XU basketball individuals. In a very good conference, for 10-15 years, whatever it is. Had maybe 1.5-2 good years since been in said good conference. Other years basically bottom feeders. But based on those few years think they are big time. 2 playoff appearances since 2015 with 1 win. One of those appearances was the Covid year when every one that wanted to make it, made it. Keep hearing Fenwick is back. Back from what. 6-4, 5-5 and worse seasons. Okay....Shoot for that non-playoff season. Revenge on all those teams who consistently make the playoffs. "we will lose by only 2 touchdowns". I guess if you set the bar low enough, success is attainableB to lose tonight. Clinton-Massie (0-2) and the town of Clarksville has everything to lose. This will mark the end of an Era. A
Bishop Fenwick (2-0) has nothing to lose tonight. Clinton-Massie (0-2) has EVERYTHING to lose tonight.

This would mark the end of an era for Clinton-Massie (0-2); a once dominant thoroughbred race horse being euthanized for a broken leg.

As someone stated earlier they need to get a W on the board. It's getting serious. Starting 0-3 the state will forget about the last however many years of good program football. Massie will be known as losers, bottom barrell D4. America doesn't remember the 1950s Cleveland Browns, they only know of them as losers. Given that this is all about the kids I feel bad knowing the amount of pressure the Massie boys are probably feeling in this final hour before kickoff.

I don't know if the city of Clarksville has been in this position recently. Youngsters who have affiliated there city with only winning will now have to face what it feels like to be a laughing stock. A clown. A meme.

Talking about bringing illicit drugs might be it
As a guy who's hosted the tailgate before...unfortunately you have to outline some rules to opposing fanbases. It's nothing against CM it's just a measure to not get screwed over when you're being inviting to individuals you don't know.

Bishop Fenwick (2-0) has nothing to lose tonight. Clinton-Massie (0-2) has EVERYTHING to lose tonight.

This would mark the end of an era for Clinton-Massie (0-2); a once dominant thoroughbred race horse being euthanized for a broken leg.

As someone stated earlier they need to get a W on the board. It's getting serious. Starting 0-3 the state will forget about the last however many years of good program football. Massie will be known as losers, bottom barrell D4. America doesn't remember the 1950s Cleveland Browns, they only know of them as losers. Given that this is all about the kids I feel bad knowing the amount of pressure the Massie boys are probably feeling in this final hour before kickoff.

I don't know if the city of Clarksville has been in this position recently. Youngsters who have affiliated there city with only winning will now have to face what it feels like to be a laughing stock. A clown. A meme.
once again, the XU mentality by Fenwick posters. Even if Massie would lose tonight, which they won't, the disappointment only comes from maybe they won't be a top 4 seed for the playoffs. Fenwick thinks it's great to win one playoff game in 8 years with only 2 appearances. Set the bar low enough and success is attainable. Laughing stock, clown, meme is exactly what they rest of the GCL coed and entire tri-state calls Fenwick football.

As a guy who's hosted the tailgate before...unfortunately you have to outline some rules to opposing fanbases. It's nothing against CM it's just a measure to not get screwed over when you're being inviting to individuals you don't know.
Baby steps 25.4 centimeters. Scary getting out into the real world. Just keep telling yourself and clicking your ruby slippers, there is no place like my parents basement. You'll soon be home to stare at that jersey "manager's t'shirt" on the wall. You can do it big guy.

once again, the XU mentality by Fenwick posters. Even if Massie would lose tonight, which they won't, the disappointment only comes from maybe they won't be a top 4 seed for the playoffs. Fenwick thinks it's great to win one playoff game in 8 years with only 2 appearances. Set the bar low enough and success is attainable. Laughing stock, clown, meme is exactly what they rest of the GCL coed and entire tri-state calls Fenwick football.
Well gcl coed is a meme itself. D4 itself is a meme. At the end of the day we're arguing over meme football. If we want to get technical Massie and Fenwick would both lose by 70 to X elder or Moeller. LaSalle may even put a big double digit on them. If you go to the Pit on a Friday night and did a survey, maybe 7% would even know who Massie is.

Well gcl coed is a meme itself. D4 itself is a meme. At the end of the day we're arguing over meme football. If we want to get technical Massie and Fenwick would both lose by 70 to X elder or Moeller. LaSalle may even put a big double digit on them. If you go to the Pit on a Friday night and did a survey, maybe 7% would even know who Massie is.
see you have hit the "peace pipe" a little early tonight. few more beers, a little less of the wacky tobacky.

Seriously. Whatever you’re on slow down a little bit I have no idea what the heck you’re talking about there

Status
Not open for further replies.