Top American Cities for “Adulteress Behavior”

Irwin20

Controversial online dating service Ashley Madison, which caters to married people and uses the slogan "Life is short. Have an affair," examined where members reside to determine "hotspots across the world when it comes to adulterous behavior."

Ashley Madison chief strategy officer Paul Keable provided Fox News Digital with an exclusive look at the 20 cities across America where the most Ashley Madison accounts are based:

1. Miami
  2. Orlando
  3. Atlanta
  4. Las Vegas
  5. Tampa
  6. Cincinnati
  7. Minneapolis
  8. Saint Paul
  9. Buffalo
  10. Pittsburgh
  11. Denver
  12. Cleveland
  13. Tuscon
  14. Colorado Springs
  15. Anchorage
  16. Bakersfield
  17. Aurora
  18. Seattle
  19. Washington, D.C.
  20. Portland
ONLYFANS

Three of the top five cities may explain why there are reports of rampant STDs among seniors in Florida. It appears many want to retire from their marriages as much as their jobs. Yikes! 😳

That's weird. I've been to 13 of the cities listed, and have never run into any adulteresses there. Must be doing something wrong.

Why anyone would go to that site is beyond me, thing still gets hacked all the time you just don't hear about it as the hackers have a cash cow on their hands and they don't want it to end so the piece meal out their extortion racket.

Controversial online dating service Ashley Madison, which caters to married people and uses the slogan "Life is short. Have an affair," examined where members reside to determine "hotspots across the world when it comes to adulterous behavior."

Ashley Madison chief strategy officer Paul Keable provided Fox News Digital with an exclusive look at the 20 cities across America where the most Ashley Madison accounts are based:

1. Miami
  2. Orlando
  3. Atlanta
  4. Las Vegas
  5. Tampa
  6. Cincinnati
  7. Minneapolis
  8. Saint Paul
  9. Buffalo
  10. Pittsburgh
  11. Denver
  12. Cleveland
  13. Tuscon
  14. Colorado Springs
  15. Anchorage
  16. Bakersfield
  17. Aurora
  18. Seattle
  19. Washington, D.C.
  20. Portland
ONLYFANS
Didn’t realize that was still around. As loose as my moral standards are on sex, I find it pretty distasteful when married people with kids, sleep around. You’re potentially destroying not only your life and your spouses life, but your kids and the kids of the person you cheat with.